• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 25

So, I assume it's the culexus assasin "Hippity Hoppity there goes your hax!" reason why they are on there

So, from the looks of it. Characters from Doctor Who for 4th in 4-B and Strange/Elder Titan get removed with the Destiny cast getting downgraded as well

Well some of the Primarchs carry weapons that can Perma Kill Daemons while others are Daemons and of course Kharn is Culexus style anti hax.

Ahriman is... ******* weird

But whos making their way into 4-B to move the list around?

I think the Doctor and The Master with their's passive High 1-C hax (Powernull for the Master with his TARDIS, Probability/ Causality manipulation for the doctor which is passive no matter what equipment he has, speaking of which he needs a spot in 9-A due to this)

Probability / Causality manipulation I think it works in acasual 4 since it works in time lords iirc and well it has 2D bfr with the sonic screwdriver

I nominate Goetia for 9-B

He has precog to not tell him to hit Cain and numerous ways to incap thanks to possessing all magecraft in Nasu, which includes paralysis inducing spells

He can just nuke D&D character with A.A.S. and precog the entire fight with his Clayro

He can hit Nonexistants and can bypass Hatou's Type 3 acausality with A.A.S.

Prometheus for 9-A due to an insane amount of good hax and can affect Green Lantern, a 4-B with mind manipulation, even though Hal resists mind manipulation! >ᴗ<

Prometheus BFRs her out of the dream world and into his zone to incap her. Come on, as you can tell from my username, I am a massive Yume Nikki fan and Ik that the Dream World can be countered.

Madotsuki24 said:
Prometheus BFRs her out of the dream world and into his zone to incap her. Come on, as you can tell from my username, I am a massive Yume Nikki fan and Ik that the Dream World can be countered.
don't see Multi-universal range on profile, so he can't affect the Real Yomika

No. Culexus just has a really weird weakness that lets weaker characters beat him.
He also had very good skill, potent OHK soul hax, mind haxing granades and the ability to go invisible and intangible, also the fact his passive mind scrambling works on even non-psychers, so the number of people that could beat the Culexus is really small

But, can Culexus affect literal nonexistance?

IDK

BTW, Bambu, the main D&D supporter, said Goetia beats the Imp, so he should have the spot instead of D&D Characters

Overlord775 said:
IDK
BTW, Bambu, the main D&D supporter, said Goetia beats the Imp, so he should have the spot instead of D&D Characters
why you gotta lie like that

I said I didn't really care and you can put him above D&D 9-Bs for now

Because I thought it was a typo for V. Anyways, D has passive paralysis via aura and by sight, along with sleep manipulation, so his passives do indeed work.

Lex can't beat Xue Ying. He's slower, his hax is even less (in variety) beyond his 1-A Conceptual Hax (mind hax), he also limited by range just Universal while Xue Ying has three true bodies, he may be able to kill two but the third exist in another Universe.

@Milly

Paralysis doesn't stop Lex from thinking and sleep is blocked by resistance to mind hax

@Zarathustra

Considering he affected an Outerversal spanning concept with it, a clone being in another universe does him no good

and Lex can basically only use the empatic hax, since anything else will depower him, so he's 100% likely to start with it.

also, Xue is Immesurable in speed only when using the Extreme Piercing, so Lex speed blitzes him several billion times over before he can use it

It's not a clone, its another Xue Ying, all three are true in mind body and soul.

Lex range its Universal on his profile.

Xue Ying just need to think to kill/incapacitate in several ways - Mind/Soul hax via Mirage World, Karma, Black Gourd which is Low 2-C, Willpower, Sleep, Sealing. All being thought based.

Back