• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 25

Oh, here is a death hax:

• Instant Death: An ability which can kill his targets just by looking, failure to resist, means instant death.

I get the feeling the pages are sort of in a state of disrepair, though I will say the 2-C is legitimate (unsure if it scales to that page, the feat itself exists).

also yeah you sorta linked a D&D page there, bucko

Anyways regarding Anima, just messaged a couple people ik who work on it and asked 'em to fix it up, hopefully won't be an issue.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Don't ALL the masada characters have high 1-A law hax (even the 7-B's/7-A's)
Eh technically. Though not in a way that it matters to their stats nor is it combat viable, so it doesn't really change anything

XDragnoir said:
The only 5D thing in LoL is the Void, thus baseline 5D resistance to any hax from the Void.
I mean something like if you face a character 1 with immortality 9 5D but your true self exists in a world outside of the 5D multiverse that is surrounded by 2 other 5D realms, does she have the rank to kill the true being of character 1?

No all of zoe's hax are 5-D due to her being fully merged with her celestial

Hell she has passive 5-D reality warping and law manip

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
She doesnt have lawhax in the profile tho >_>
Wait she doesnt? Weird...oh well ill throw it into the upcoming revision and get it taken care of lol

So, her passive just break laws/reality; has it been show to damage opponents though because I think saw case like this in fictions but it just to just damage the environment only, Weekly?

Back