• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 22

AFAIK Yakou true self exists somewhere deep on the throne and depending on what Madara (janitor or his own thing) he is dependent on Hajun or something like that

Honestly, he probably should be, or at least have a possibly Far Higher. He is more powerful than the realm beyond the gates, but its probably not enough for an upgrade into High 1-A, they would want more proof

Overlord775 said:
Trascending the gates is infinite infinite trascendances iirc, which would be High 1-A
nothing supports this case esxpecially on VBW discord at all, but feel free to give me a quote of this claim.

Overlord775 said:
Trascending the gates is infinite infinite trascendances iirc, which would be High 1-A
Trasncending infinite infinite transcendences isn't High 1-A.

You just need to transcend a stack of 1-A transcendences in a qualitatively different way. If you do that, you only need to transcend a single 1-A object. If you don't do that, it doesn't matter if you do infinite infinite infinite infinite... etc. trasncendences, it won't reach High 1-A.

Existing beyond the gates categorizes as that i think, since they people beyond them are on a competly different scale

Whatever the case, take it to its own thread.

XDragnoir said:
Btw, will the H1A and 0 tier still be N/A after all the revisions are done in the verses which needs them?
Yes, the point of they being N/A is that we can't properly quantify those tiers.

Overlord775 said:
Infinite difference between each gate and there's infinite gates
There isnt infinite gates... heck Azathoths blog on gates doesnt support any of this, we now have a semi active CM knowledgable membef named FanOfRPGs stating that there isnt infinite gates.

Yeah, basically that. 99% of the time characters who need prep to get into a tier usually arent very good in that tier, so we don't see them on here often, but Dust of Osiris, and to a lesser extent Moriarty, are the exceptions to that rule

Oh yeah, I should have asked, does the devil man rep and the other dudes of 5-B have the ability to effect abstracts? I know for a fact the DnD bois do, and they probably got a cocktail of passives lmao.

Btw, her Mind hax works on the scale that Akasha does, which is at least the equivalent to 9D or possibly 1-A, but those revisions to determine the exact tier of Akasha are still being discussed

Looks like Lucetta Quetzl would be a strong contender against her, who probably should have had one of the open 7-A slots at this point. The powers she gets from the gods should be able to effect nonexistent beings, and abstracts

Urgh, I really hate to bring this up again.

Somebody should get rid of Wizard101 from 5th 2-A. Thr cosmology doesn't indicating the verse being infinitely above baseline 2-A as the verse supporter claimed to be. (I seriously doubt it's even above Archie Sonic).

Dunno if BlazBlue is getting upgraded sometime soon, but if so, there's a serious power void in 2-A.

They'll have to duke it out, as there would be two spots left and I doubt any of them can knock out The Planeswalker.

Back