• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 22

IIRC Composite profiles will be removed soon so Satan will likely be removed from the wiki

As for Dust of Osiris, if she doesn't have any smurf stuff Yhwach might at least be able to incon her. He can't affect her but Almighty will keep saving him.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Moritzva said:
They'll have to duke it out, as there would be two spots left and I doubt any of them can knock out The Planeswalker.
They ain't beating Planeswalker due to Low 1-C resistances.
Power Null Jitsu will overwhelm just about all of them and I heavily doubt any of them can resist all of the nulls, ye.

Moritzva said:
Beast Zero Gudako said:
Moritzva said:
They'll have to duke it out, as there would be two spots left and I doubt any of them can knock out The Planeswalker.
They ain't beating Planeswalker due to Low 1-C resistances.
Power Null Jitsu will overwhelm just about all of them and I heavily doubt any of them can resist all of the nulls, ye.
Since the null works on Emarkul, yes they can't.

Wait....why isn't SMT on the list right now? They are clearly Infinite above baseline as well as Tier 1 smurf.

Because Mortizva is doesn't want them to be on the list :p

Magnus The Red from Warhammer 40,000 for 4-B because I bet he can beat Doctor Strange and the Elder Titan. Godlike broken hax, massively FTL+, supergenius and HYPERVERSE LEVEL RANGE!!!! >O<

Magnus is included in "Characters from Warhammer 40,000"

Actually, I think Magnus could beat Oryx! Oryx has 44 abilities whilst Magnus has 66 and anything Oryx can do, Magnus can do to and he has other broken hax that can give him the victory such as probability manipulation, being so lucky that the attacks would kill Oryx and bypass all of his immortalities! He also has better stamina and WAY better range!!!! >¤ë<

Oryx can incap via Taking, which is Low 1-C. Magnus also isn't one of the characters who could permakill him.

EmperorRorepme said:
Magnus would actually be immeasurable. At least in the Warp. Well Ahriman did almost incon the Oryx one time so it's possible I guess.
I know Ahriman beat his kids but I don't remember this

If Scion beats Edel, then I think I'll throw Core Formation Meng Hao at him and see what happens.

was just waiting to not have to debate rakudai :smart:

Wokistan said:
Oryx can incap via Taking, which is Low 1-C. Magnus also isn't one of the characters who could permakill him.
But Magnus is massively faster and resists existence erasure and can use any sort of hax to kill Oryx, since he has resistance negation so Oryx's resistances wouldn't matter.

Equal speed, Oryx resists resistance neg on a few levels and has a bunch of resistances that are tier 2/1 to begin with anyways, EE isn't the only part of Taking, and that whole ability's just calling directly on The Darkness which is superior enough to even the high end of his "eventually" form to the point where it views the entire verse as a game. Daemonic immortality stops Magnus' permeant destruction but it doesn't stop him from getting scrambled by The Darkness long enough for an incap.

Also, I think you're looking at the wrong key for his speed. The first key has a not unknown speed, though it's slower. That's the 4-B one.

Back