• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 22

Chaos.

Chaos reigns again.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Maxnumb231 said:
high 1-A is banned we're solely talking about 1-A+
He is still allowed to use his High 1-A shenanigans
alright, maybe put yakou at no.1 for now and 3812 at any spot, unless you have characters in mind that can compete with either of them

PsychoWarper said:
Yeah first key Yakou should be in the discussion for 1-A/1-A+.
oblivion does have a point his summonings have high 1-A AP which of course what his profile said regards to the summonings, so yakou himself is 1-A+ but his abilities is high 1-A

Maxnumb231 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Should 1-A and 1-A+ be split?
i dont think yakou has 1-A key as yakou's 2nd key is already 1-A+ bcuz of h is nature connection to the singularity
No I mean in the OP, cause other tiers have "+"s but dont have seperate tiers for them.

PsychoWarper said:
No I mean in the OP, cause other tiers have "+"s but dont have seperate tiers for them.
The other "+"s are merely slightly higher AP, 1-A+ has infinitely more AP than 1-A an infinite number of times.

The other "+"s are merely slightly higher AP, 1-A+ has infinitely more AP than 1-A an infinite number of times.

1-C is made up of 3 differen inifinities being stacked upon the other, doesn't mean we make it different lists for each.

Ionliosite said:
1-C is made up of 3 differen inifinities being stacked upon the other, doesn't mean we make it different lists for each.
Fair I guess. I was just responding to the point about the other "+"s. Those tiers that are all grouped into the same tier aren't really important to what I'm saying.

any TES chasracters that are 1-A to + could probably compete?? cthulu mythos needs some revision so we're not gonna use them for now

So I was re reading the Glaistig Uaine interlude in Ward and it turns out, she can trigger powers by thinking even if her shades aren't out I guess. As such, I'd nominate her for a thing in High 8-C.

• Attack reflection that reflects indirect things like mindhax and blocks stuff from Scion (Worm)
  • Forcing Scion to use Contessa's power to deal with her and Eidolon
  • Can see powers, meaning she can see the capabilities of the opponent and pick out the right tools for the job. Someone's gonna instantly nuke her? Pull out someone like Gray Boy or Eidolon to finish the fight before it starts, or someone like the Vile Woman or Doormaker or Eidolon again to avoid/block it, etc.

GLHF22 said:
From what i know from Discussion regarding Wizard 101, they are just 1 above baseline, but the supporter think that having multiple infinite universes is infinite above baseline, while to get infinite above baseline you need infinite amount of multiverses with each multiverses contain infinite universes.
"to get infinite above baseline you need infinite amount of multiverses with each multiverses contain infinite universes."

That's literally what the cosmology is though. The Spiral is a multiverse with infinite universes in the form of dreamworlds, reflection worlds (and likely other stuff that they haven't gone over), and the Sands of Time take that and create "endless" copies of it.

What you just said, taken at face value, is basically just a 2-B amount of 2-A multiverse, when what's needed is a 2-A amount of 2-A multiverses.

I'm aware I'm probably incorrect about this (given that lower tiers often have insane hax or smurfing and such) but could I suggest Gaunter o'Dimm for 7-C?

He's a 7-C with:

- Very far beyond normal AP

- Abstract Existence

- BFR

- Conceptual Manipulation

- Soul Manipulation

- Probability Manipulation

- Time Stop

- Precognition

- Wish Granting

- Mid-High Regenerationn

- and Empathic Manipulation, along with many more things, each of which work in pretty potent and combat applicable ways.

He's surely not the strongest 7-C, but I imagine he might make the top 5.

Ionliosite said:
What you just said, taken at face value, is basically just a 2-B amount of 2-A multiverse, when what's needed is a 2-A amount of 2-A multiverses.
2-B is finite. 2-A is infinite.

Like I said before, it's an infinite multiverse filled with infinite universes which duplicates itself repeatedly. Besides, if there's an infinite number of universes then by default there are already infinite sets of those universes. Plus Mirage is being duplicated too which means there are going to be even more endless duplicates.

2-B is finite. 2-A is infinite.

I know 2-B is finite, that's why I said what you posted only shows a 2-B amount of 2-A universes.

Ionliosite said:
They will get revised eventually, what I said is they aren't being revised now.
While no CRTs at the moment, haxxes are going through sum fixes rn. Me and Yvel have been ping ponging ideas for a good while now. However since it's only the two of us that are working, and the fact that my life has gotten a lot busier over the few weeks, the CRTs for the haxxes is gonna take a long time to arrive sadly.

Also don't take the fact that because SMT is going through some revisions, it's gonna get stronger and top the tiers they are in.

There will be upgrades, but there will also be downgrades. Both AP and hax wise.

PsychoWarper said:
Yeah we need to wait on the CM CRT, probably the same for Umineko.
Eh. I'm fairly confident that Hypnos would still take the number 2 spot from 3812 seeing as not only was half his book a character that's basically a human 3812 waxing poetic about how insanely superior to him Hypnos was but the Lord of Dreams also made it to a level of reality so primal and transcendent that even his 1-A+ companion couldn't break through into it despite his prior ease at ascension. But I can wait.

The Umineko CRT will probably come around during the heat-death of the universe so don't hold your breath.

How long has the damn thing been going on anyways?

I swear I feel like it's probably been over a year now.

Well if you count the original strongest thread when there was only one spot like a year and a half maybe longer tbh.

I wasnt on the wiki either kek, alot has changed which is likely why its taken so long.

The constant revisions weather upgrades or downgrades as well the new additions to existing verses or entirely new verses all together make it so the list has been constantly changing.

Back