• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 22

DarkGrath said:
I'm aware I'm probably incorrect about this (given that lower tiers often have insane hax or smurfing and such) but could I suggest Gaunter o'Dimm for 7-C?

He's a 7-C with:

- Very far beyond normal AP

- Abstract Existence

- BFR

- Conceptual Manipulation

- Soul Manipulation

- Probability Manipulation

- Time Stop

- Precognition

- Wish Granting

- Mid-High Regenerationn

- and Empathic Manipulation, along with many more things, each of which work in pretty potent and combat applicable ways.

He's surely not the strongest 7-C, but I imagine he might make the top 5.
Btw. Kind of got swamped away with all the SMT stuff, but any opinions on this?

DarkGrath said:
Btw. Kind of got swamped away with all the SMT stuff, but any opinions on this?
He is definitely tough, idk about Merkava but I dont think he can take on Nocturne, passive powernull, mind manip on the level of every creature that ever did and ever would exist, immeasurable speed bypasses time stop (well pretty much all his abilities wont work due to powernull), 2-A range and some other stuff.

Yeah, fair enough. Again, I don't even know if he counts for the top 5 at all. I'm almost 100% positive he'd count for the top 10, and I want to check and see if he'd make it in the top 5.

Setsuna tenma said:
Gem for 5th 5A.The american gods guys just have good survivability
How is Gemn supposed to kill the American Gods? Plus, Gods like Technical Boy can just hack and erase Gemn.

Just from a glance, the Simulacra should easily be able to take 5th or 4th spot for 10-C. I might recommend putting them in a match against Glastig.

How is Gemn supposed to kill the American Gods? Plus, Gods like Technical Boy can just hack and erase Gemn.

Low 2C reality warping.Bugsters arent coventional viruses.Hacking wont work against him

Uh, what does LT do exactly?

I know he has 1-A sealing, but like, it says his speed is really low. And he doesn't seem to have a counter to fate stuff.

1-A passive that works on a dude who's basically a composite of all characters in Renegade Immortal, Pursuit of the Truth and I Shall Seal the Heavens, since he's an omnipresent being who insta-copies any ability that he sees, and he was still completely overwhelmed against LT's aura and couldn't do anything to hit back or defend himself.

>_>

Setsuna tenma said:
Low 2C reality warping.Bugsters arent coventional viruses.Hacking wont work against him
Technical Boy still killed Media on a conceptual level.

Low 2-C reality warp means jack when his powers fuel Technical Boy's very existence.

YungManzi said:
Uh, what does LT do exactly?
I know he has 1-A sealing, but like, it says his speed is really low. And he doesn't seem to have a counter to fate stuff.
Passive 1-A powernull aura.

Edit : ....and what InfiniteSped said.

Back