• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 22

Are their resistances any good? Since so far they sound pretty underwhelming and can just be incapped.

If that is the case then why it was an argument there?

Was it? I remember the argument being regular Observation, passive was mentioned once and never brought up again.

It was mentioned the bs passives she has that make her win

If that is the case then why it was an argument there?

Was it? I remember the argument being regular Observation, passive was mentioned once and never brought up again.

It was mentioned the bs passives she has that make her win

Yeah, but Naoki resists those.

Overlord775 said:
SMT Metatron has 5-D attacks and defense trought Lesser YHVH
Hmm, alright.

On one hand, 10-D Observation GG. On the other hand, if they don't use it, they get the-

...Is it just me, or are there very few resistances for Metatron?

Moritzva said:
Overlord775 said:
SMT Metatron has 5-D attacks and defense trought Lesser YHVH
Hmm, alright.
On one hand, 10-D Observation GG. On the other hand, if they don't use it, they get the-

...Is it just me, or are there very few resistances for Metatron?
Once more, SMT profiles are heavily outdated.

Still even outdated their scaling and hax chain are pretty strong. Also, incapping is gonna be very hard as Demons and Angels are used to fighting people who use incap methods (themselves).

Y'see, it's hard to debate someone if their profile is critically lacking in every conceivable category.

Imo, they should be removed until the pages are finished.

Funny thing, the DeSu2 cast is supposed to have hax and resistances superior to Full Form YHVH, but the revisions have either slowed down to a crawl or have outright died

Well, as it is, I think The Planeswalker takes Number 4 while we figure out whatever the hell SMT is doing.

Moritzva said:
they should be removed until the pages are finished.
The funniest part of this comment is that they're listed number 2 on the list even when outdated simply because what they already have is that insane, so I don't see the reason to remove them.

The funniest part of this comment is that they're listed number 2 on the list even when outdated simply because what they already have is that insane, so I don't see the reason to remove them.

It doesn't matter. Fundamentally, you can't make a proper match with an outdated profile. Until they are actually finished and accepted, people can't really use them, and people surely can't debate against them.

...regardless, The Planeswalker ******' boots The Player out of No. 4, and probably out-nulls Blazblue. Discussion about The Planeswalker having Enchantments or not exists, but even without them, passive Orbs of Warding is still passive null and magic protection that'll hand him enough to get by.

Moritzva said:
It doesn't matter. Fundamentally, you can't make a proper match with an outdated profile. Until they are actually finished and accepted, people can't really use them, and people surely can't debate against them.
Laughs in people debating Masada characters here when they were still banned and outdated

Except this is totally false? How do you think SMT matches go?

"I don't see a resistance."

"Outdated."

Aaand repeat.

If their place hinges on something that isn't really on the profile, then they shouldn't get a spot, imo. Unless you can show the actual scans to prove it.

Ionliosite said:
"Outdated" isn't reason for a profile to be banned. Tons of profiles would be unusable otherwise.
Yes, yes it is. Outdated means unfinished, and I would definitely not nominate a half-empty profile for this list.

You cannot have a fair debate against a profile that is massively missing critical parts that make debate possible. It's unfair, and if anyone wants to nom SMT to the list, they are free to go update those profiles first.

InfiniteSped said:
If their place hinges on something that isn't really on the profile, then they shouldn't get a spot
Their place doens't hinge on that, they got their 2nd place with what's already on the profiles.

Their place doens't hinge on that, they got their 2nd place with what's already on the profiles.

They resist a total of one thing on their profiles, fairly sure The Player and The Planeswalker would curb them in their current states.

SMT characters should be removed until updated.

They resist Concept Manip, which is basically resistance to everything on the verse since all hax are conceptual.

...which also isn't mentioned on the profiles nearly as much as it should be, you're right.

@Oblivion I request you remove SMT until they get their profiles together.

Okay so-

Just a heads-up. According to The Ultima One, High 1-A matches are supposed to be banned. It's just that the rule hasn't been implemented.

Better stay off Kemono-dono and the Omnicidal Indian.

The thing is, if outdated SMT profiles alone are capable of contending with some of these people, why should it be removed? Because when it gets reupdated I can see Nanashi fighting Vecna again.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
The thing is, if outdated SMT profiles alone are capable of contending with some of these people, why should it be removed? Because when it gets reupdated I can see Nanashi fighting Vecna again.
Because the updated profiles are lacking a lot of clarifications (on things such as resistances) and can't currently be contested, because they are outdated and matches can't be made.

Moritzva said:
...regardless, The Planeswalker ******' boots The Player out of No. 4, and probably out-nulls Blazblue. Discussion about The Planeswalker having Enchantments or not exists, but even without them, passive Orbs of Warding is still passive null and magic protection that'll hand him enough to get by.

Doubt that BB is getting removed that easily. Also, isn't System XX>Master Unit??

Back