• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 20

I'm pretty sure we don't let them transform mid-battle, otherwise in 8-B Medaka simply transforms into an 5-C and no one can harm her.

Btw, having resistance to Soul hax should be enought to stop Reiatsu Crush?

Ionliosite said:
I'm pretty sure we don't let them transform mid-battle, otherwise in 8-B Medaka simply transforms into an 5-C and no one can harm her.

Btw, having resistance to Soul hax should be enought to stop Reiatu Crush?
I mean:

• 1. Medaka wouldn't actually do that in battle.
  • 2. The 5-C is a "possibly", so it's a much trickier situation there, since transforming may not even give her that power.
  • 3. Everyone else in 8-B can deal with 5-C anyway.
Also I'm pretty sure that is enough to stop crush.

EDIT: Looks like I may have been wrong, considering how many people are saying we don't allow it.

Isn't her 5-C form a transformation? Anyway, better example, we don't allow 4-C Goku to turn into SSJ3 because he is from a different Tier.

Agnaa said:
People's true forms are usually considered different forms and given their own keys.

If that's true then it's probably fine. But it seems really weird for a 10-B to be carrying a statue around everywhere they go rather than just leaving it where they carved it.
Tbf character have done/carried weirder things in fiction.

Her 5-C form's a "possibly" on her last transformation, although her keys are a mess and don't really make sense.

Ionliosite said:
Isn't her 5-C form a transformation? Anyway, better example, we don't allow 4-C Goku to turn into SSJ3 because he is from a different Tier.
Different Tier or not, he stays as a 4-C character with abilities that go higher, nuking them out of the fight is literally a Power Null that avoids them of fighting with their full power

I mean, of course we can restrict this in battle, but they should appear with a Unrestricted note

Agnaa said:
ZackMoon1234 said:
I thought you couldn't do transformations in a battle...
Unless they're restricted, characters that can transform can transform.
I meant like going from one tier to another

There was a Character that was being argued as #1 against Caine due to being able to go to Tier 1 before

ZackMoon1234 said:
I meant like going from one tier to another

There was a Character that was being argued as #1 against Caine due to being able to go to Tier 1 before
But SCP-2747 is #1 11-C, partly because of having reliant immortality on a 1-A+ structure, but partly because it can use its own power to increase its tier by ascending narratives. So other characters can't keep it down, and it can eventually take them down.

Is this only allowed because it's not technically a "transformation" or something?

Keishirou and others in Masada can also lol1A everyone and we allow it, i think we should allow everything in this thread, even if it should be restricted in actual matches. The only thing i think should be restricted are character who have power below their physical tier (Hoopa).

Agnaa said:
Oh, that is a really weird backstory and situation for a profile.

I'll have to think about it for a bit but it's leaning towards the "it's okay" category.
Since it is just for two minutes, it's probably better to consider it Optional Equipment. But since we allow Optional Equipment it'll be good for the list.

Since the key itself is when he had acces to the statue, if the statue isn't present in the matche the key is then pointless.

I think the difference between Keishirou and Vivec is that Keishirous growth is passive and happens on its own while Vivecs needs to be activated on its own but im not 100%.

Was a thread ever actually made about this?

Honeslty the Tenmas are a more accurate compariso

Even without that restriction I do not think she could kill the Masadaverse character in the 5th spot due to the character being a dream.

Why is the chaos king under The Dawn Machine? He does not have the conceptual manipulation to damage it (The Dawn Machine is only type 3 and the chaos king has an abstract existence type 1 of being an aspect of a 1A being) and can it go through acausality 5 (which denies its rare light)? or passive low 1A absorption. I think that even Alice can't with the Chaos king.

Oliver de jesus said:
Why is the chaos king under The Dawn Machine? He does not have the conceptual manipulation to damage it (The Dawn Machine is only type 3 and the chaos king has an abstract existence type 1 of being an aspect of a 1A being) and can it go through acausality 5 (which denies its rare light)? or passive low 1A absorption. I think that even Alice can't with the Chaos king.
IIRC he gains nothing from oblivion, his absorption is not passive and his type 8 is not combat applicable

the acausality 5 is what he gains, the absorption is half odd, it may not be passive but everything that the damage will be absorbed but in its 2C state, however, constates to low 1A without destroying more than a part of the universe 616.

Back