• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 20

Ikki lost cus the fight would continue for far too much.
I'm certain the main argument was Ikki falling to radiation before killing the entire verse.

That's exactly what Earl just said.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm certain the main argument was Ikki falling to radiation before killing the entire verse.
Yes....passive radiation. Ikki would fall before he cleared the entire game. Not a single dude.

Yes, the same passive radiation here. I highly doubt Ikki, nor any of them can get past it. Because unlike NC, slime radiation nullifies your powers.
1. It's not ikki, it's Edelweiss

2. They don't need to. They just fate hax.

Yes, the same passive radiation here. I highly doubt Ikki, nor any of them can get past it. Because unlike NC, slime radiation nullifies your powers.
This seems really important. How's Edelweiss supposed to get around passive power null?

This seems really important. How's Edelweiss supposed to get around passive power null?

Firephoenixearl said:
Also, any High 6-B Rakudai characters should be removed, D (Vampire Hunter D) says hi.
There are no more H6-B Rakudai, so yes. They get yeeted.
Also gonna need some proof on your part for the insta kills.
Veldora's aura causes the death of humans upon contact, forces B+ monsters to be warded off and face the same fate, etc. When Rimuru unleashed his aura for the first time it severely weakened Benimaru & co. those somewhat comparable to him.

I imagine it's a way of describing the reaction to being within it's range, since (even if intangible) it is limited in the range it works at.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He ain't powernulling fate hax without proof.
Why would fatehax be exempt from being powernulled? It's not like the powernull was only shown to work on one very specific ability.

Agnaa said:
Why would fatehax be exempt from being powernulled? It's not like the powernull was only shown to work on one very specific ability.
Because you need to prove it can affect something, not disprove it. Burden of proof and all that.

We don't assume invulnerability makes you resist existence erasure unless shown, same goes for power null. Something as major as altering the worlds fate as you see fit can't be assumed to be nullified unless it affects some form of causuality.

Agnaa said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
He ain't powernulling fate hax without proof.
Power null needs feats of working on abstract abilities.

Nulling fire manip doesn't mean you can null causality manip.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Agnaa said:
Because you need to prove it can affect something, not disprove it. Burden of proof and all that.
We don't assume invulnerability makes you resist existence erasure unless shown, same goes for power null. Something as major as altering the worlds fate as you see fit can't be assumed to be nullified unless it affects some form of causuality.
I mean, it's just power null. I'd assume it would work.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

Invulnerability has nothing at all to do with existence erasure. Power null has to do with activating fate manip because fate manip is a power.

I don't think the radiation could retroactively remove any fate manip that has already been done, but I could see it stopping it from being a power that can be activated.

Also, no, you don't need to prove that power null can affect every single power down to its minutiae. If an ability's stated to nullify all powers, and it's shown to nullify earth manip, mind manip, and teleportation, we'd assume it can nullify lightning manip, even though that wasn't shown.

However, if the power null's only been shown to work on one thing (like Spooky nulling the character's ability to run), or if it's stated to only work on particular things (like antimagic, or armor/an ability that nullifies a specific element) then we won't assume it can work on everything.

But outside of that, general power null would be assumed to work on everything, unless that ability has a special reason to not be power nulled.

@Fire What are some other abilities that you'd consider abstract abilities?

@Agnaa

Well stuff like fate, time, causality, concept, law etc.

You need some form of feat to at least show that you can affect abilities of this scale and not just basic elemental abilities.

@Milky

Then why are we even having this discussion? SBA starts 4km appart....

@Milly

Firephoenixearl said:
As for sleep manip. Scaling from ikki, Edel can fight unconscious.

@Fire Sure, I'm not familiar with the verse at all so I don't know what the radiation has power nulled (I'd need an expert to explain), but it seems like those sorts of abstract abilities at least exist in verse, so I wouldn't think that it only nulls basic elemental abilities.

Firephoenixearl said:
@Agnaa
Well stuff like fate, time, causality, concept, law etc.

You need some form of feat to at least show that you can affect abilities of this scale and not just basic elemental abilities.

@Milky

Then why are we even having this discussion? SBA starts 4km appart....
I mean, is the fatehax passive? I was under that impression. Because if not, basically everything they throw out is thought-based.

I don't think we should scale abilities/ resistances like that unless their is a statement that supports that kind of scaling.

There are, Edel scales above everything Ikki can do.

I mean, is the fatehax passive? I was under that impression. Because if not, basically everything they throw out is thought-based.
Yep. It's first a very potent fear hax. You'd need to have the resolve to throw your life away to get through.

If you do brush off the fear hax, you get fate haxed.

As for "thought based". Diablo is the only one who even stands a chance. The other 2 don't have the range needed to affect edel from SBA.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yep. It's first a very potent fear hax. You'd need to have the resolve to throw your life away to get through.

If you do brush off the fear hax, you get fate haxed.
Isn't the range for that much lower than 4km? I was under the impression it was on the order of several meters.

Back