• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 strongest characters for every genre

If it's too difficult to gauge who is technically superior maybe we should have it like this then: Characters from Twins Peak/ Characters from Dark Towers.

Like make them fill up the same spot.

Hay, you stole my ideas!

Who already maded years ago lel. Anyway maybe we should add more genres from Anime/Manga and Video Games

MYHERO said:
If it's too difficult to gauge who is technically superior maybe we should have it like this then: Characters from Twins Peak/ Characters from Dark Towers.
Like make them fill up the same spot.
Updated

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Hay, you stole my ideas!

Who already maded years ago lel. Anyway maybe we should add more genres from Anime/Manga and Video Games
Anime/ Manga and Video games are a bit too wide and they are more "Mediums" than Genres.

There's no evidence that proves Ynnead is the strongest character in 40k, Khorne should be same level alongside with Ynnead because he is the strongest Chaos God and vastly stronger than Slaanesh tho.

Vote for Khorne or put "Characters from Warhammer 40k" instead.

Dark Souls has some pretty good abilities, but since it caps out at around tier 4 it'd probably not make a top 5 strongest list.

(Me wondering if there's any other Steampunk genre verses out there 'sides WAB)

So I'm guessing by these top few strongest it's whether or not they're a Tier 1/2 verse, right? A tough ball to play around with each of them considering the last several comments with Sci-Fi I last saw.

How many tier 1 fantasy verses are there even? I don't think there are enough to fill the top 5 spots. At least one of the top 5 would be a tier 2 verse.

Well, yeah, but Dark Souls caps at Tier 4 doesn't it? My point was just that it probably wouldn't be worth considering.

I am confusion

Of the top Fantasy verses I can think of:

Elder Scrolls

DnD

Krosmos

Narnia

Magic: The Gathering

Lord of the Rings

Warcraft

Dark Souls

Only 4 of them reach tier 1. So the 5th place would be a tier 2 or below.

Back