• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest 6-A. D (Vampire Hunter D) vs Captain (Granblue Fantasy)

that's not how it works
free will is something not even Six Dragons that can create simulation of reality that is real cannot interfere
its potency is not because of range but rather dimensionality + the thing they resisted with free will are already hax from otherworlder that ignores logic and resistance
wtf is 6 dragons man😭😭

anyway we keep going back and forth
i'll just vote incon

but do you agree that if speed is unequal, D will blitz?

btw the strongest character in the verse is actually sacred ancestor

so this match should have been sacred ancestor vs captain

show me captain casting an ability when he is passively paralyzed and fear haxed lol
- paralysis/
  • Nandin N 100%-41%
300% Fire damage to one ally.Inflict Status Paralysis.pngParalyzed

let me find one for petrification/fear or just make it myself
wtf is 6 dragons man😭😭

anyway we keep going back and forth
i'll just vote incon

but do you agree that if speed is unequal, D will blitz?
speed unequel he still dies the moment he tried to kill captain and his singularity powers activate
also sacred ancesot is low 1-C and low 2-C
that's none of captain's tier

six dragons are the basically what makes up reality.
Orologia or six dragons does this

and no i do not vote incon as D still has no answer to most of his 7D hax like bahamut

let me find one for petrification/fear or just make it myself
bro thats not allowed
also the scan you showed me is electrification, not paralysis or fear hax
speed unequel he still dies the moment he tried to kill captain and his singularity powers activate
also sacred ancesot is low 1-C and low 2-C
that's none of captain's tier
ah ok
and no i do not vote incon as D still has no answer to most of his 7D hax like bahamut
i didnt care about the 7D shit because he gets passived first
but we keep going back and forth about it

bro thats not allowed
also the scan you showed me is electrification, not paralysis or fear hax
That's the name of the paralysis. Electrified there are multiple names but same effect. there are others like shadowed and they function similarly just with different causes.
Fear hax doesn't stop movement
y68mIYM.png

what's not allowed?

not to mention there are various times it also happens in the lore so its pretty much not contradictory

what's only contradictory to it is anyone can fight anyone which is what we don't allow.
these got accepted to be allowed in CRT at resistance due to how fixed fight exist in the game and multiple times in fixed fight they performed the same

i didnt care about the 7D shit because he gets passived first
but we keep going back and forth about it
we're not you just failed to provide sufficient reason why it would work

you still haven't proven some things would work or not you haven't even proven if this concept aura is on higher enough to be able to affect him at all

That's the name of the paralysis. Electrified there are multiple names but same effect.
just because it has the same effect doesn't mean theyre the same thing wth
there are others like shadowed and they function similarly just with different causes.
Fear hax doesn't stop movement
fear hax makes it so that he will listen to D's command
the fear hax comes with paralysis
you just proved to me that paralysis and electrified are different???
i dont know the context of that video

you still haven't proven some things would work or not you haven't even proven if this concept aura is on higher enough to be able to affect him at all
???? you're asking me to prove if this concept aura is able to affect him even when i explained how its layered and conceptual
make a crt on conceptual resistance

Last edited:
Back