• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest 6-A. D (Vampire Hunter D) vs Captain (Granblue Fantasy)

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
D vs Captain.
Both 6-A keys
Speed Equal
Rest SBA
sample_76846f3006b18addcd40a283caf0780c63a80ee2.jpg
Versus

"D" -
"D"jeeta -
🍆 -
Song for this occasion :

Last edited:
What spot are you trying to get? With SBA captain is 5D while D is not (physically), he isnt even on the top 5 L1C

This key he will probably summon any of the 4 primal beast (colossus, tiamat, leviathan, ygdrassil or bahamut.
Then fights using abilities like Delay, gravity wave, miserable mist, and melee attacks or ranged magic like Aether burst which has 600% damage boost.

His ap is at 4 petatons. Really high into 6-A

because it works just by him standing there
and yeah, he has that in his base key
that's almost impossible knowing he went on adventures left and right. are you telling me everyone he meets dies to concept hax including regular people

then what does the aura hax does?
the conceptual aura comes with fear hax, paralysis, empathic hax
cause even if its conceptual if its effect are something that is resisted it will not work
how many layers of fear, paralysis and empathic hax does captain resist
tbh im not sure if a conceptual aura with effects will work on someone who resist those effects
might have to make a qna on that

Last edited:
the conceptual aura comes with fear hax, paralysis, empathic hax
those are resisted.
Captain in 6-A has default resistance
and he can put out a veil to modify abilities making it so affliction towards him will be redirected to the veil
btw just to mention
Most of the primal beasts he fought are those who have control over concepts so yeah that resistance is also conceptual in nature but what he resisted with natural debuff resistances are basically those abilities as well

As for layers he only has default resistance but he has ways to dispel or nullify afflictions even while afflicted. some even working automatically.
tbh im not sure if a conceptual aura with effects will work on someone who resist those effects
might have to make a qna on that

those are resisted.
Captain in 6-A has default resistance
idk how many layers D has but its defo more than 1 since his hax works on nobles who resist fear hax, mind, and paralysis
and he can put out a veil to modify abilities making it so affliction towards him will be redirected to the veil
he would have to redirect that passively
btw just to mention
Most of the primal beasts he fought are those who have control over concepts so yeah that resistance is also conceptual in nature
concepts like what?? if the primal beasts he fought have control over concepts like fire FOR EXAMPLE that doesn't mean hes gonna have conceptual resistance to paralysis and shit

Last edited:
concepts like what?? if the primal beasts he fought have control over concepts like fire FOR EXAMPLE that doesn't mean hes gonna have conceptual resistance to paralysis and shit
bro this is granblue we are talking about

someone who literally has the concept of dusk can put an end to anyone because dusk is tied to the end of day and the rest of weary
someone who literally is the concept of air can reduce creation to nothingness
someone who literally is the concept of fire can purge, erase, purify, reborn, change fate etc.
someone who literally is the concept of art controls anyone perception of art, controls their emotions, controls their thought so much so that people can't really think of art as something bad and can literally manifest people thoughts on art as reality.
heck a primal beast built to study Love Live Idols was literally created and it has power over different worlds on different time allowing her to summon or make perfect copies of those people.
even a primal beast of stress absorbs all the stress of the entire sky realm

so yeah when I saw concept I meant the real deal
he would have to redirect that passively
the veil automatically do that. Captain just needed to put it out
idk how many layers D has but its defo more than 1 since his hax works on nobles who resist fear hax, mind, and paralysis
oh i also forgot captain can increase his resistance against such things and even weakens enemies resistance to such

bro this is granblue we are talking about

someone who literally has the concept of dusk can put an end to anyone because dusk is tied to the end of day and the rest of weary
someone who literally is the concept of air can reduce creation to nothingness
someone who literally is the concept of fire can purge, erase, purify, reborn, change fate etc.
someone who literally is the concept of art controls anyone perception of art, controls their emotions, controls their thought so much so that people can't really think of art as something bad and can literally manifest people thoughts on art as reality.
heck a primal beast built to study Love Live Idols was literally created and it has power over different worlds on different time allowing her to summon or make perfect copies of those people.
even a primal beast of stress absorbs all the stress of the entire sky realm

so yeah when I saw concept I meant the real deal
Bro i don't understand what you're saying here
but even if he has conceptual resistance to that, D's hax will work anyway coz its layered
the veil automatically do that. Captain just needed to put it out
yeah so the hax will start working before captain has time to put it out
can you show me the veil automatically redirecting fear hax, empathic hax, paralysis hax
also redirecting it will be useless because D has layered resistance to his own hax

oh i also forgot captain can increase his resistance against such things and even weakens enemies resistance to such
D can increase his aura till you dont resist it anymore

yeah so the hax will start working before captain has time to put it out
can you show me the veil automatically redirecting fear hax, empathic hax, paralysis hax
also redirecting it will be useless because D has layered resistance to his own hax
He can put it out even while afflicted by empathic manipulation or fear hax and such
that didn't seem to affect him that much that he was unable to move and such
i doubt this is actually an increase to potency specially how this is just rei seeing how powerful his aura
not because his fear hax became more powerful

Also, what can D do against Captain just using his singularity hax when he got defeated or Mithra manipulating law to ensure that Captain will not be in a state where he can no longer fulfill his promise
this is a vsbattle so both competitors would know they must kill their targets. i see no reason D would at first glance simply try to incapacitate and even if he does Mithra's hax would just make it so Captain won't be affected or reverse the affliction
Also mithra hax is Info Type 2 as well

show me that 🌚 🌚
Charm and allure or most empathic hax doesn't stop him from casting spells and abilities
Fear hax only stops his energy gain at best
paralysis depends of what kind of paralysis he does
?? you can clearly see him being paralyzed in fear, the hax made it so that he was under a trance and as soon as the aura deactivated, he snapped out of it
Yeah after being threatened. the fear aura is due to his strength
how far is the range
4km is the starting point here

Also, what can D do against Captain just using his singularity hax when he got defeated or Mithra manipulating law to ensure that Captain will not be in a state where he can no longer fulfill his promise
he gets passive haxed first and then singularity 😂😂
this is a vsbattle so both competitors would know they must kill their targets. i see no reason D would at first glance simply try to incapacitate and even if he does Mithra's hax would just make it so Captain won't be affected or reverse the affliction
bro its not D's fault that captain is being affected, its a passive ability
high tier vampires like sacred ancestor can resist it tho
and reversing the affliction wont affect him because D has resistance to his own hax
cool

captain cant do that because he gets passived first
uh his hax activates and basically no U.

He was killed across history by Cosmos but due to his nature he has the option to accept that judgment or not
he did not and Cosmos system, law, powers weakened and was even said that she would have died and became a thing of the past if not for her role as arbitrator forcing her to confront captain directly instead of dying in Astral Realm

Environmental Destruction, Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation (He can choose to believe in pre-existing and pre-determined outcomes or not which allows him to choose any outcome he wants to believe in[26]denying the cause resets the causality of the entire world in the process and can cause existence which he denies judgment to fade away from existence[27] by stamping them as a thing of the past[28] unless they can resist or fight against it[29]. The World spins within the Axis of the Singularity thus everyone's fate is reliant on the world's fate[30] and the world's fate is reliant on the existence of the Singularity[31]. Capable of rejecting outcome using Causality Reset even while Erased across all of history[32] distoring reality, causing irregularity on Laws, Logic and Systems and causing Environmental Destruction and warping reality[33])

Immortality (Type 8;Made a contract with Mithra that they will reach Estalucia no matter what[36], said contract is absolute and irreversible even by Mithra itself[37] and will warp reality and logic to ensure that they will keep or will remain capable of fulfilling the contract[38] and is resistant to nullification even if Mithra lost its manifested form or Mithra isn't present[39] unless the contracted itself is erased from all of history or the contract is erased from history[39])

Did you read all his ability explanation?

uh his hax activates and basically no U.

He was killed across history by Cosmos but due to his nature he has the option to accept that judgment or not
he did not and Cosmos system, law, powers weakened and was even said that she would have died and became a thing of the past if not for her role as arbitrator forcing her to confront captain directly instead of dying in Astral Realm

Did you read all his ability explanation?
i read this but i barely understand anything in the profile because i dont play the game

thats because he has baseline resistance to that, not layered
that's when the thing lands at him because there are varying levels of such abilities.
even when charmed or allured he can cast abilities
what he resist is it outright affects his
but even while affected he cast abilities
the fear hax makes it so that they will follow D's command
Captain's resistance to debuff are baseline at this key yeah
but he has different layers to some resistance like mind hax
which is uh 6D with free will
Said free will is what allows them to overcome resistance after a while or outright resist it with just willpower

Captain's willpower is strong enough to resist Otherworlder's hax that he manages to uncover the erased from history island and allows them to return back to reality even before gaining the King's testament

also if i'am to hax what is the dimensionality of said hax and i need proof of it

he would have to reject this outcome passively
also d has resistance to causality manip and fate hax
no when he reject things they rendered null and is stamped to exist only in the past. they are either deleted by causality correction or changes or outright rendered powernulled
so that passive dies or disappear or no longer works

even when charmed or allured he can cast abilities
show me captain casting an ability when he is passively paralyzed and fear haxed lol
but he has different layers to some resistance like mind hax
which is uh 6D with free will
Said free will is what allows them to overcome resistance after a while or outright resist it with just willpower
free will allows them to overcome baseline resistance but not when it is layered
also if i'am to hax what is the dimensionality of said hax and i need proof of it
@ShivaShakti can answer this but idk if pings work

free will allows them to overcome baseline resistance but not when it is layered
that's not how it works
free will is something not even Six Dragons that can create simulation of reality that is real cannot interfere
its potency is not because of range but rather dimensionality + the thing they resisted with free will are already hax from otherworlder that ignores logic and resistance

Back