• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus (Pokémon) Vs D (Vampire Hunter D)

He still doesn't have it on his profile
Just look at other Pokémon profiles. He bypasses and it's irrelevant to his existence
D has layered resistance to that.
Arceus stacks up more Unown and bypasses that. Doesn't even need Unown, just stressing how beneath D is in relation to the himself
Not negation.
Can remove them from existence and they won't come back
how is this even relevant here??
Fear hax, paralysis, empathic are irrelevant because of it.
D has resistance to subjective reality.
Baseline.

That girls power is comparable to one Unown

Embodied the entire mindscape of a Pokémon and was just manifesting memories into reality and warping it to his will.
I dont think thats going to do much...
Bypasses Ds resistance with multilayered Subjective Reality and destroys D with dream copies far more powerful than him in hax layers etc
saying its 'hax' doesnt explain why it isnt an nlf. Im not assuming that ability can miss reactive evolution or layered conceptual abilitie for example because its never been shown
I meant attacks.

And Reactive Evolution is not doing much here as Subjective Reality already acts as such. Being able to think more powers, and abilities etc on his copies to make up for any shortcomings etc

Still, as I mentioned several times, Arceus doesn't need to worry and he doesn't because even if you posses a million Unowns or you can create replicas of him, his existence is transcendent over it.

So D isn’t even reaching Arceus, let alone the Unowns subjective powers

you either die by subjective reality, or live long enough to have your powers conceptually absorbed

5D preciding over 4D stuff.

So it's the same as Arceus True Form but there's 0 arguement for AR

You mean Giratina?

Who has a far more impressive Acausality for being a world without logic, different causality, lacking the concept of time and space.

Yeah, D isn't resisting anything as this being I mentioned here is an entire 2A structure and beneath Arceus.

Where's conceptual power absorption resistance?

Send them let me see.

Good. So Framework of Ds verse

There was nothing that mentioned D is superior to the book.

Arceus affects him just as everyone in the verse does. Why do you keep dodging this? Why does he get affected by lower D hax with 0 explanations. The AR does not even say D is superior to the book. He's just not in it. Why is it my concern if the book decided not to record D?

I don't get the logic behin the Book deciding not to record him as a resistance when it's a weakness of the book, considering the fact that
1. Everyone has affected D and they're part of the Records and not transcendent of it

Good.

Has nothing to do with Arceus here so that's irrelevant here. Exists outside of your records ≠ Cannot be affected outside of the verse.

Also, he's gotten affected by lower D characters just fine. So the book Arceus is irrelevant and should be dropped asap

That's something even the weakest of Unown can do. Just one Unown has enough psychic power to create an entire dimension and warp it to his will just

And multiple Unown can create insane levels of psychic power.

More Unown = More power surpassing the previous levels.

And this is power beneath the power of Arceus as he, Arceus can is the source of all their powers and has been shown to be able to create these same Unown at will

I'm sorry but that girl is equivalent to just one Unown here. Vastly inferior to Arceus. D beating her still puts her beneath Arceus on many levels

And these are the beings with the insane Subjective Reality I was mentioning earlier.

Ahh, something a Pokémon with far inferior psychic power can do

Infinitely layered dream where if even one person doesn't acknowledge that you're in a dream, you'd keep breaking into more and more of said dream.

And also Mismagius trapping others into a dream so hard it was impossible to leave, and they were saved by a Pokémon who was in limbo between dream and reality.

Putting Arceus to sleep is next to impossible for D here as all these are fodder to Arceus .

With Pokémon being able to bfr your mind, and soul out of your body or combust the mind.

One Unown = Powerful enough to embody an entire mindscape and warp it to its will

Multiple upon multiple Unown significantly multiplying his power to insane levels.

Yeah, Subjective Reality of one Unown already trumps what's in D, add more Unown and it's a mismatch here

Sorry, but D gets one tapped from the start. They will be superior because he believes they are using an ungodly amount of Psychic power at his disposal. Don't forget the entire logic behind levels/evolutions and and beyond is surpassing the previous here.

Giratina exist outside of space, time, logic, spirit on a conceptual level.

Does he transcend the authority of Arceus? Not a chance.

As Arceus is mentioned to be the one responsible for the D world that Giratina is, and is mentioned to be able to control the natural order of things as well.

I don't see how any of what you mentioned will help here.

1. Arceus is unaffected by changes in the past. In fact he can just remove himself from the 4D cosmology by entering his realm.
2. Arceus scales above characters who can passively control their fate
3. In fact Pokémon can bind fate leading to your death if they die
4. In fact a very strong desire to win will steer fate in your path.

All these fodder to the God of the Pokémon multiverse as he it's mentioned the entire multiverse is at his beck and call and can do anything he wants, and can negate anything he wishes if he wants.

Akashic records is simply a book recording information in the lower D. Just a 5D character preciding over 4D cosmology.

Arceus believes they're more powerful = > D no matter how powerful he adapts.

Again, referring you to Unown here.

All these exists in Pokémon so I'm unsure how this is a relevant argument for D

He can't even get past Arceus defenses. Let alone incap. How is he getting past Arceus Plates. Explain

The only thing of D is Akashic records here. His durability is universe level

The hax are all 4D level.

The book is simply recording information, there's nothing low 1C here besides the book itself

I don't get what you mean here.

What layers.

1 Unown already trouncs with subjective reality

More psychic energy = Significant levels of power can trounces any power it has before.

And it is with this power that she can believes anything and it imprints onto reality. With feats showing being able to grant new powers, skills, or simply wish they're more powerful and they will keep being more powerful so long as Arceus believes it
Yes, whatever paragraphs you mentioned, D copies all of it, even the subjective reality, D himself would be 5-D with 5-D resistances regarding it, I'm not dodging anything here, you're the one simply ignoring the previous subjects on the layered abilities that D possesses, The scans don't mention the hax being 4-D. What layers? if you say that Arceus null everything D has without mentioning the number of actual layers it has, then any point regarding their power won't matter after this reply if you don't understand how hax layering works in this wiki.

Thanks for Asking then

It's mentioned that a single Unown can't do much (and this is what a single Unown is capable of.... And it was accidental). Simply put, a single Unown psychic energy is comparable to a third stage psychic who could ctrl + C and ctrl + P it's memories into a world it created and play it like a movie.

Five Unown can turn day into night in a town for a week, using the imagination of a girl of course (all logic be dammed). Can easily create shadow-like copies of other Pokémon(And Arceus used them to create 2A beings, and that was mentioned to be just a glimpse at his true power ) . Unown didn't do much here because the person who's imagination they were drawing stuff from wasn't demanding much. What she wanted was granted at last

More and more Unown stacking up created such a tremendous amount of Psychic energy that they in addition to Molly's spiraling mental state(who's mind they were extracting things to do) , they weren't able to properly control it until they were calmed down.

More Unown = More power. And they number in the 100s (likely more as they inhabit an entire universe, and seemingly they're the only things that exist) and more as Arceus can create them.

Here, it's mentioned even with all his psychic power, he can't do much against Sabrina meaning, more psychic power trounces less psychic power as well as resistances. And this man could reconvert Ash and co to full size, teleport and use telekinesis amongst others

Mega Mewtwo Ys mental capabilities are mentioned to have grown to such an extent he can crush a skyscraper with a mere thought of it.

(漢字) 身体は 小さくなったが パワーは ケタはずれ。 軽く 念じるだけで 高層ビルも 木っ端微塵 だ。

(Kanji) His body is smaller, but his power is off the charts. With just a light touch of the mind, even a skyscraper can be smashed to smithereens.

Mega Mewtwo Y completely trounces Base Mewtwo. Bypasses his shi* and nukes.

Mega Evolution as a whole is mentioned to be a whole new level of power as well. Mewtwo's power amp is directly linked to his psychic power having grown astronomically

With this in mind stacking more and more Unown layers his Subjective Reality as more Unown in possession = more power > less.

Arceus stands at the Apex, possessing the very essence of psychic energy

D gets trashed here beating that lady with SR is just comparable to 1 Unown.

Yes, whatever paragraphs you mentioned, D copies all of it,
Cannot even bypass the layers of SR, let alone Arceus himself.
even the subjective reality, D himself would be 5-D with 5-D resistances regarding it,
5D with universe level durability and fighting lower Ds all his life with no explanation how that is so.

Yeah, he's not doing anything to Arceus here.
I'm not dodging anything here, you're the one simply ignoring the previous subjects on the layered abilities that D possesses, The scans don't mention the hax being 4-D

Fire can open rifts in space time in Pokémon, Pokémon can literally rip open space time in Pokémon with bare hands , the literal life force of certain Pokémon can open rifts in space time.

And many Pokémon can create their own space time continuums with their powers. Psychic powers are 4D
What layers? if you say that Arceus null everything D has without mentioning the number of actual layers it has, then any point regarding their power won't matter after this reply if you don't understand how hax layering works in this wiki.
Which of them are layered?

The only layered stuff robo mentioned are meaningless. Fear hax, Empathic and paralysis and I explained why earlier.
Meanwhile Arceus can **** him up on a conceptual level with it so there's that

Cannot even bypass the layers of SR, let alone Arceus himself.
Ignores the layers anyways due to layered hax of his own, including the individual, won't help here against someone whose very existence allows him to consistently bypass and evolve to layers upon layers of haxes as soon as they hit him.

5D with universe level durability and fighting lower Ds all his life with no explanation how that is so.

Yeah, he's not doing anything to Arceus here.
Except for his father who had many layers above 5-D and had his own powers as well.

Which of them are layered?

The only layered stuff robo mentioned are meaningless. Fear hax, Empathic and paralysis and I explained why earlier.
Meanwhile Arceus can **** him up on a conceptual level with it so there's that
Every one of his abilities are layered to the extreme due to the amount of enemies he scales off to and adapts to resist.

D can perfectly copy Arceus's haxes and resistances via both his own hax and also via AR, so his Power Nullification and Reality-related Hax both get copied along with his entire Arsenal regardless is he uses them or not. In addition, he can also completely absorb all the powers of Arceus just by touching him.

Ignores the layers anyways due to layered hax of his own, including the individual, won't help here against someone whose very existence allows him to consistently bypass and evolve to layers upon layers of haxes as soon as they hit him.
Unown scales to 100+ layers of subjective Reality

Arceus stomps so hard it's not even funny here.

Mention the layers let me see? You can't just go "ignores layers" when The basic premise of Omnipotent of Arceus own powers is resistance negation of any hax within the cosmology including Unown.
Except for his father who had many layers above 5-D and had his own powers as well.
What layers of 5D?

I read the crt with Akashic Records downgrade, there's nothing of sorts. You're speaking as if everything of D is 5D. No

And that's one of the reasons his durability is universe level. Arceus taps him with vastly superior Ap, or conceptually remove his powers, or use the Unown to massively ouscale above D with Subjective Reality
Every one of his abilities are layered to the extreme due to the amount of enemies he scales off to and adapts to resist.
1 Unown subjective Reality = The lady D beat.

100s of Unown.

There are an infinite Unown for every universe has many, many Unown. And the Pokémon Cosmology has infinite Universes being precided over by Arceus

Adapt to infinitely layered Unown with less than 10 layers with 0 feats for it.

Oh, they're all still beneath Arceus here as the very essence of the energy that powers their hax is in Arceus Plates, which is one of the very few reasons its impossible for D to copy Arceus here whatsoever.
D can perfectly copy Arceus's haxes and resistances via both his own hax and also via AR,
Arceus hax is unreachable.

1. No matter how many Unown you stack on top of each other, regardless of how powerful you can believe your subjective reality to be, Arceus own existence is risen above the cosmology.

2. No matter what tech you use to replicate his powers, he's still above it. Humans tried and failed massively with Silvally. And these are people who can compactify infinite space into objects, extract infinite energy by reverse engineering life force and copying 1:1 many Pokémon with all their powers intact
so his Power Nullification and Reality-related Hax both get copied along with his entire Arsenal regardless is he uses them or not. In addition, he can also completely absorb all the powers of Arceus just by touching him.
Arceus > Infinite Unown > D's Several layers

This is a stomp. D keeps adapting and still be beneath Arceus

Unown scales to 100+ layers of subjective Reality

Arceus stomps so hard it's not even funny here.

Mention the layers let me see? You can't just go "ignores layers" when The basic premise of Omnipotent of Arceus own powers is resistance negation of any hax within the cosmology including Unown.

What layers of 5D?

I read the crt with Akashic Records downgrade, there's nothing of sorts. You're speaking as if everything of D is 5D. No

And that's one of the reasons his durability is universe level. Arceus taps him with vastly superior Ap, or conceptually remove his powers, or use the Unown to massively ouscale above D with Subjective Reality

1 Unown subjective Reality = The lady D beat.

100s of Unown.

There are an infinite Unown for every universe has many, many Unown. And the Pokémon Cosmology has infinite Universes being precided over by Arceus

Adapt to infinitely layered Unown with less than 10 layers with 0 feats for it.

Oh, they're all still beneath Arceus here as the very essence of the energy that powers their hax is in Arceus Plates, which is one of the very few reasons its impossible for D to copy Arceus here whatsoever.

Arceus hax is unreachable.

1. No matter how many Unown you stack on top of each other, regardless of how powerful you can believe your subjective reality to be, Arceus own existence is risen above the cosmology.

2. No matter what tech you use to replicate his powers, he's still above it. Humans tried and failed massively with Silvally. And these are people who can compactify infinite space into objects, extract infinite energy by reverse engineering life force and copying 1:1 many Pokémon with all their powers intact

Arceus > Infinite Unown > D's Several layers

This is a stomp. D keeps adapting and still be beneath Arceus
Is he above a 5-D dimensional realm, cause if not then D just passively wins either way, in that case, the whole match will be a stomp. The Akashic Records itself is an infinite-sized 5D realm, not a 5D being. For comparison, it'll be the equivalent of the entire Arceus realm in Pokemon but Infinite in Size. D already exists unbounded by/outside of the Akashic Records influence whose Ethers record every information of all creation and governs them but D is missing from it. Even when D was forcefully written to be a part of the Akashic Records by Valcua, he was able to adapt and evolve and become resistant to it. So Arceus's scaling from individual 4 or 5-D beings wouldn't suffice here.

Is he above a 5-D dimensional realm, cause if not then D just passively wins either way, in that case, the whole match will be a stomp.
D isn't above a 5D realm dawg.

In fact he's been affected within the cosmology itself. Why do you keep ignoring that exactly?

Plus, the records is governing lower D hax so any hax D resists isn't even 5D to begin with.

I don't see 5D layers here whatsoever.
The Akashic Records itself is an infinite-sized 5D realm, not a 5D being. For comparison, it'll be the equivalent of the entire Arceus realm in Pokemon but Infinite in Size.
There are millions of 5D realms within the cosmology for every Arceus avatar of the OS with the OS encompassing all and using Avatars to precise over them.

So if it's a matter of who stomps who, I don't think you're in any position to contest the Original Spirit's avatar here. Just one realm and you already think you're above Arceus

D already exists unbounded by/outside of the Akashic Records influence whose Ethers record every information of all creation and governs them but D is missing from it
He can be affected normally within the cosmology, you just can't affect him in the records cos he's not there to begin with.

He faces Arceus, Arceus stomps
. Even when D was forcefully written to be a part of the Akashic Records by Valcua, he was able to adapt and evolve and become resistant to it. So Arceus's scaling from individual 4 or 5-D beings wouldn't suffice here.
Yes, Arceus Power in mentioned to be infinite in relation to himself, so Arceus still massively stomps here.

D isn't above a 5D realm dawg.
And where did I say that?

In fact he's been affected within the cosmology itself. Why do you keep ignoring that exactly?

Plus, the records is governing lower D hax so any hax D resists isn't even 5D to begin with.

I don't see 5D layers here whatsoever.
Not outside of it, and also I'm not ignoring anything here, stop bringing up this baseless assumption. The layers

There are millions of 5D realms within the cosmology for every Arceus avatar of the OS with the OS encompassing all and using Avatars to precise over them.

So if it's a matter of who stomps who, I don't think you're in any position to contest the Original Spirit's avatar here. Just one realm and you already think you're above Arceus
Are any of them infinite here bordering on 6-D hax? doesn't matter how many there are.

He can be affected normally within the cosmology, you just can't affect him in the records cos he's not there to begin with.

He faces Arceus, Arceus stomps

Yes, Arceus Power in mentioned to be infinite in relation to himself, so Arceus still massively stomps here.
Yeah, resistances cover it even if not a part of the records, remind you that they have every possible hax in the universe and D would be unaffected by all of them, they layers you're mentioning are all scaled to 2-A, not Low 1-C here.

Mind you, D literally has the ability to adapt to technically every hax possible, from the basic, lower ones to middle/high tier hax such as RE or high-godly level of regeneration/power null, to what basically are the pinnacles of hax atm: Extremely advanced level of Space-time manipulation/Reality warping, Conceptual manip type 1 and even Plot/Story/Meta control.

Finally Like a Book” =/= Is a Book

If it's a case of D going to hide in layers of 5D that's fine.

Arceus has immortality Type 9 now so Arceus comes back even if D kills him. And the OS created Arceus from an NEP 2 source, Primordial Chaos that precedes the concept of nonexistence and existence, so he can bring him back as many times as he likes

If it's a case of D going to hide in layers of 5D that's fine.

Arceus has immortality Type 9 now so Arceus comes back even if D kills him. And the OS created Arceus from an NEP 2 source, Primordial Chaos that precedes the concept of nonexistence and existence, so he can bring him back as many times as he likes
D can't negate Type 9 immortality meaning that Arceus would get repeatedly bullied and D would come back given the state of his adaptive resilience.

Cool. Because I'm also planning something good for Arceus so who knows we can have a better match next time

I actually have all the books.

Just haven't read them cos I'm reading Discworld(And that's a long ass series spanning 41 books)

Premise does interest me. I'd help out with some things when I do start reading

this match is 5d arceus vs 5d D
6d arceus has barely any hax anyway
6-D Arceus is relevant towards any attempt to effect Arceus’s mind or kill it (type 9)
So it is relevant even in a match with 5-D Arceus (in terms of making Arceus not killable to his opponents)

6-D Arceus is relevant towards any attempt to effect Arceus’s mind or kill it (type 9)
So it is relevant even in a match with 5-D Arceus (in terms of making Arceus not killable to his opponents)
yeah...This is 5D arceus vs 5D D but arceus has 6D hax (we cant stop arceus having 6d hax)

D can't negate Type 9 immortality meaning that Arceus would get repeatedly bullied and D would come back given the state of his adaptive resilience.
Problem is
Arceus can get paralyzed coz layered
then D can do whatever the fk he wants after that

Last edited:
Giratina NEP is better than VHD

Scans? That sounds wanky. D's NEP is Type 2 and 3. He exist outside both existence and non-existence, he cannot be defined by both system, that's type 2 NEP.

Anyhow, if Arceus's first thing is to absorb D that's gonna be a 1 for D cause now he's fighting a NEP version of D. Same goes for clones, you're only gonna force D to project his soul that's NEP. Do Arceus has anything to counter Type 2 NEP with all aspects?

Voting D if that's not obvious. Or incon since I heard Arceus has 6D stuff.

OS isn't reforming a paralysis
coz a paralysis isnt gonna kill or anything
its just gonna make arceus an npc...
The OS is Arceus’s mind
So Paralysis does not stop it from actually using anything thought based (AKA everything Arceus does), so it doesn’t actually stop him

The OS is Arceus’s mind
So Paralysis does not stop it from actually using anything thought based (AKA everything Arceus does), so it doesn’t actually stop him
most of arceus shit isn't going to work anyway because D has 5D resistances
aside from OS

Last edited:
Back