• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest 2-B Xol, Will of the Thousands (Destiny) vs Captain (Granblue Fantasy)

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
2-B Keys used
Djeeta vs Xol, Will of the Thousands
Speed Equal
Rest SBA
gYPHCbx.png

Djeeta -
Xol -
Oryx merks both -

Song for the Occassion

Last edited:
5D Layered causality hax and resistance
EE resistance up to History erasure
5D fate and law for being above the laws of Even Astral Realm as singularity
Acausality type 2 even 5D beings cannot affect.
All of proto-bahamut's hax.
King's eye and King's Testament that grants precog and cosmic awareness that can see erased history or things about to be erased or happening within the entire multiverse across past present and future
Extrasensory perception that can see the true nature of things
Akasha weapons that can erase things across all of history.
Seraphic weapons and resistance against their corruption and its alter ego. Which scales to Avatar who corrupted infinite primal beast cores which are 4D soul, mind and concept.
2-B key has everything except a few summons, weapons, and abilities.

So what's stopping Akka from reaching Into his pocket, and pulling out the second strongest 2-B? Cause the Captain isn't Killing Akka, because even Oryx can't put the worm down for real(and believe me, hes ******* TRIED), and that dude has Low 1-A EE for reference, and while Akka itself can't really truth-kill Captain due to that Low 1-C law resistance, and considering Captain can't do shit to end Akka permanently, eventually this only ends one way. Akka summons Oryx and Oryx proceeds to throw Low 1-A taking at Captain. Or if we really want to get meaty, Oryx comes in as a High 1-******-B and then Captain is, as Failsafe would put it, super-dead

Edit: and keep in mind, Captain has two thought-based actions before Akka pulls his Oryx, cause Truth-killing is thought-based, and summoning Oryx is thought-based, and once Oryx is in play he spams his Low 1-A taking, which is gesture-based, might be thought-based but I straight up don't know on the ladder and I'm sure of the former. Bite me.

Last edited:
He can seal him with bfr to crimson horizon or pandemonium. Or dimensionless realm just like Bahamut did to Beelzebub

Also if his ability is literally pulling Oryx out then they shouldn't occupy 2spots and be on the same spot as Oryx.

Captain cosmic awareness precog lets him see what will most likely happen. So knowing his true nature he would just thought based summon Bahamut.

Lastly is it in character for Akka to summon Oryx?

Last edited:
He can seal him with bfr to crimson horizon or pandemonium.

Also if his ability is literally pulling Oryx out then they shouldn't occupy 2spots and be on the same spot as Oryx.

Captain cosmic awareness precog lets him see what will most likely happen. So knowing his true nature he would just thought based summon Bahamut.

Lastly is it in character for Akka to summon Oryx?
Akka literally has High 1-B range so those do jack and shit to impede it

TBH maybe, I just didn't give a damn

Considering I doubt Bahamut can do jack shit to end Akka or Oryx...

100%, it's basically what he does if truth-killing doesn't work, and once Oryx is in play there ain't much Captain can do in order to not have Oryx just wreck their entire existence, and considering what can't do jack shit to Oryx can't do jack shit to Akka...

Also doesn't Captain not have the NPI to **** around with Akka?

Akka literally has High 1-B range so those do jack and shit to impede it

TBH maybe, I just didn't give a damn

Considering I doubt Bahamut can do jack shit to end Akka or Oryx...

100%, it's basically what he does if truth-killing doesn't work, and once Oryx is in play there ain't much Captain can do in order to not have Oryx just wreck their entire existence, and considering what can't do jack shit to Oryx can't do jack shit to Akka...

Also doesn't Captain not have the NPI to **** around with Akka?
No NPi is probably overlooked but he doesn't really touch anything as if they are solid except ghost and most of his abilities affects those he can't interact with indirectly specially via summoning.

Also i thought akka is no smurf hence they don't share the same spot as Oryx.
And lastly like i said before if his ability literally includes having Oryx around then they shouldn't be separated from each other in the ranking and share the same spot as characters in destiny or at least be above Xue Ying who is afaik only 5D.

So basically wincon is Oryx stomping both and Captain has no way to incap or kill. Guess it is a stomp. I was under the idea Akka has literally no smurf hax at least only resistance.

Also i don't see high godly regen in Akka but has resistance to high godly regen neg was that intentional?

I'd ask for another supporter.
No offense but i just wanna make sure conclusion is correct

No NPi is probably overlooked but he doesn't really touch anything as if they are solid except ghost and most of his abilities affects those he can't interact with indirectly specially via summoning.

Also i thought akka is no smurf hence they don't share the same spot as Oryx.
And lastly like i said before if his ability literally includes having Oryx around then they shouldn't be separated from each other in the ranking and share the same spot as characters in destiny or at least be above Xue Ying who is afaik only 5D.

So basically wincon is Oryx stomping both and Captain has no way to incap or kill. Guess it is a stomp. I was under the idea Akka has literally no smurf hax at least only resistance.

Also i don't see high godly regen in Akka but has resistance to high godly regen neg was that intentional?

I'd ask for another supporter.
No offense but i just wanna make sure conclusion is correct
Xol I think is not smurf, Akka is 100% a smurf lol

Akka also resists type 8 immortality negation and has no type 8 lol

As for another supporter the only one who'd be active off the top of my head is @WHYNAUT

Hmm.then switching to Xol might be better since if he is not smurf he definitely should be in the placement.

What does he have anyway

I mean Xol does have taking but it's nowhere near as good as Oryx's, plus he has ridiculously countless layers on everything, but issue is he never uses his hax on folks offensively if I recall

Whynaut response to this
said that Akka can only summon Auryx, Oryx, before becoming the Taken king. idk what ability he has before becoming the Taken King. but he did say it is considerably weaker than Oryx.

idk much details about auryx

Ah that's right, Akka's file really needs updating(even though i think its noted that its Auryx?), considering I think his resistances apply to Oryx, it's a weird mishmash of when Akka is alive and when he's literally the reason Oryx was ever defeated at all as a parasite worm.

Regardless that game changes, even if Auryx in her own right is a very strong user of sword logic, somehow killing Akka is very counter-productive to Captain, cause that type 6 immortality is the most broken thing about it and guess who it's going to attach itself to and make Captain kill shit until they're consumed completely, or too weak to keep fighting and as such incapped.

Yeah Auryx is only weaker to ascendant plane key which i think is Oryx at 2-B. If that is the case they should still be in the same spot since the Oryx in 2-B key basically has ascendant plane and the material key Sword Logic.

So i guess nothing changes

Yeah Auryx is only weaker to ascendant plane key which i think is Oryx at 2-B. If that is the case they should still be in the same spot since the Oryx in 2-B key basically has ascendant plane and the material key Sword Logic.

So i guess nothing changes
Well Oryx is in his spot due to Low 1-A hax, more resistances then is reasonable, and passives. Auryx doesn't have that.

Where would Akka High-Godly come from in any case it gets updated.
Idk if Akka has fate manip resistance in 5D but in case he plans to parasyte Captain. he has the option to reject it via Fate and Uno reverse EE that action same way he does to Cosmos

Akka might not have High-godly at all so

And that's if Captain can try to stalemate Akka repeatedly doing it, but then again Akka might not even be interactible to Captain so they just stalemate, cause Akka's resistances would be High 1-B going off of Oryx's high-end confusing as that is

Akka isn't smurf and is losing his type 6 immortality.

If Captain can actually use Low 1-C hax while being 2-B, then this is likely a stomp.

Back