• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier

Firephoenixearl said:
That's below ikki and the katanagatari dudes. Idk if it's below Iihiko though.
Well in 8-B he kinda defeated one of the companion of his father who is a hero, he was able to master Cassiopeia in few usage and the creator if it only manage to use it in combat for 2 years of training. High 7-C he kinda defeated this guy who is a war hero. That guy can see the weakness of an ability just by watching it, and he can kinda create skills out of nowhere.

Edit: oh wait it's only 8-B huh. Yeah I do agree that katanagari(Nanami her skill is way above everyone.) would be above. Not sure of Ikki though.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
*reads intelligence section*
Is Ikki really more skilled then Hajime/Izuru?
Skill wise definitely.

Iq is not skll though. And Ikki is really smart on his own (he outsmarted a genius).

I don't recall Cassandra ever being explicitly above Batman in skill. She just has the advantage via precognition

Wait, 076 shouldnt be a High 8-C anymore, hes a 9-A so I guess 076 for 9-A #1

Also "Warhammer 40k characters" for 4-B

076 should be 9-A since 682 who he scaled to is 9-A.

076 has been constantly fighting since before time existed (Theres more I just cant think of it ATM).

4-B for warhammer 40k inculdes all the Primarchs, Emprah and Kharn.

Who's that and how is he more skilled than Ikki?

Iirc she's around Batman's level at best, which is still above Ikki, but not number 1

PsychoWarper said:
076 should be 9-A since 682 who he scaled to is 9-A.

076 has been constantly fighting since before time existed (Theres more I just cant think of it ATM).

4-B for warhammer 40k inculdes all the Primarchs, Emprah and Kharn.
Beating people with experience is a skill feat, experience itself is not

You may want to elaborate

Yobo Blue said:
Iirc she's around Batman's level at best, which is still above Ikki, but not number 1
Batman above Ikki? Iirc Batman is just really smart so he learns things quick. I don't think they have ever displayed the same level of stupid technique mimicry Ikki has. He copied a sword style no one in verse could replicate (Edelweiss's sword style you can read things about how incredible that is) while being unconscious ffs. xD

Batman above Ikki? Iirc Batman is just really smart so he learns things quick. I don't think they have ever displayed the same level of stupid technique mimicry Ikki has. He copied a sword style no one in verse could replicate (Edeleweiss's sword style you can read things about how incredible that is) while being unconscious ffs. xD

You... don't know much about Batman, do you...

Well he beat beings with the same level of experience as him and was the greatest warrior in the Daevite army (Scarlet Kings army).

Yobo Blue said:
You... don't know much about Batman, do you...
I do know the basics and backstory (his whole backstory to be correct). And to my knowledge he doesn't have the same skill as ikki who has mastered 128 sword styles, all spear styles, marksmanship, martial arts, bringing out 100% of his strength, full body control, vector control (controling the vector of his attacks and his opponents), human weakness, can copy anything with a clash, once copied the most secret technique of a sword art by touching the legs of a girl and seeing her stance (she did not know how to use the sword technique btw, she had no idea), can analyze someone's anatomy with a single glance and come up with stances that would bring out their best abilities, can understand how much someone has trained and how strong someone is, swings faster than dynamic motion, can shut down his senses of fear (could resist a desperado's aura through this), can reflect attacks, disperse energy of an attack, can somehow react and fight while being absolutely and completely unconscious (don't ask me how he does that), can copy styles while being unconscious, can come back from the dead by literally making his heart restart after it has already stopped (Batman never even came close to this level of body control), and that's just scratching the surface of Ikki's skill.

^^^ Were all done through sheer skill not abilities or magical traits due to being a blazer. Just pure, raw skill.

Anyway, I'm busy with a few other things, but anyone here can probably explain to you the sheer amount of stuff Batman has done.

Yobo Blue said:
Batman has literally done all of that and more tho
Pretty sure he hasn't done some of the more significant things, like copying the entirety of a sword art including it's most secret techniques by seeing it's stance.

And when has batman ever restarted his own heart?

We can compromise by only putting one person from each series, or a blanket "Batfamily" thing, depending on how we decide the Bat compares to the Blade Boi

Batman dispite being only like 35 has mastered like every martial arts on the planet some of which should have taken decades to even learn let alone to master.

Back