• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier

Levi Ackermana for 9-B, the guy has the ombined martial arts skill of an entire clan of at keast thousands of martial artists who exist to be among the best martial artists in the world

Actually, I'll elaborate on where I think they should go.

SCP-076 can remain in number one, but I think Claire and Solan both outskill Grappler Baki characters.

Claire effortlessly outskills an immortal soldier who has been fighting for 300+ years, a homunculus created for the purpose of combat, a girl trained as an assassin from the moment she was born, and a legendary hitman who is so infamously deadly that the most lethal mercenaries in the world want to call themselves by his name to boost their street cred.

Solan has thousands of years of training, and is effortlessly superior to John Carter, who has at leas 200 years of warfare experience and dueled a particularly dangerous Thern (an entire race of master swordsmen) on even footing while half-asleep, bleeding heavily, nearly blind, and coming up with an escape plan.

Cueball (xkcd) is technically responsible for the creation of literally every fighting style, piece of technology, battle strategy, etc in the universe, and understands everything about them even down to subatomic movements, seeing as he's programmed it into existence.

So he can probably take a spot in 10-C.

Would Wyldstyle's 10-C form count, since, if I understand this, that one is just the piece of LEGO being played with by the kid in the movie?

Dismissals with no explanations, wonderful

Care to actually tell the class why you think Bug is somehow more skilled than any of them?

Enya,Mannish Boy, Wyldstyle and Yoshihiro have no skill feats worth noting.

Shiro is actually skilled and should be able to replicate Bug-Eaten's feat if simulated. I concede here.

Defeated tons of mini-Gundams. Too bad there is no skill feat worth noting.

Lilo and Stitch characters seem pretty dumb to me. There will be exceptions, of course, but I don't remember anything particularly impressive.

Skilled at what, exactly? Fighting germs?

Amazing strategist. Too bad BE surpasses her in that aspect. Jotaro and Josuke are master strategists themselves due to constantly having to deal with weird and wacky Stands with a wide range of abilities, usually haxed. BE almost defeated them.

Mindhax isn't something you need skill to use.

Because its a spread shot, Bug fired a large amount of darts over a wide area which Jotaro was unable to avoid, thats how he almost beat him

Plus Jotaro going at Bug from low ground with no cover whatsoever despite knowing exactly what its stand could do wasnt exactly the smartest move

Jotaro was spamming timestop. He was unable to dodge because BE was calculating his dodge patterns and timestop limits, and using the surrounding rocks to ricochet over a larger area. Jotaro pretty much says so.

That was because BE strategically chose the High Ground to set up its sniper's nest. Where could Jotaro have approached it from, then? Cover is useless cuz it melts and BE can ricochet to hit guys in cover anyway. The plan was for Jotaro to bait BE into peeking after which Josuke would have counter-sniped it. Then he could heal whatever injuries Jotaro received.

There is not even a single mention of that happening at any point during that entire fight my guy. Youre making a massive assumption.

Bug is never once stated to not only have figured out that Jotaro can timestop, but can calculate his timestops and still hit him.

What I meant, and I put this in my original post as well, is that it was constantly hitting a target that, for all intents and purposes, is teleporting.

@ Blah

Jojo fights are all about the strategy. Put Togame in any of those fights and she dies horribly each time.

Heck, if she likes to be a military commander, let her bring an entire army to kill La Squadra and give her prior knowledge too. And La Squadra would still solo the verse.

Yeah, he did so by firing off a wide spread of shots so that no matter where jotaro dodged he wouldnt be able to avoid the darts

I have a question. What have Reinhard Heydrich,Yakou Madara,Mercurius, Hecatia Lapislazuli, and Amitabha (Touhou Project) done to be put on this list for 3-A?

DragonEmperor23 said:
I have a question. What have Reinhard Heydrich,Yakou Madara,Mercurius, Hecatia Lapislazuli, and Amitabha (Touhou Project) done to be put on this list for 3-A?
I think that's just part of the list that wasn't edited.

Kinda like Ungoliant being in 3-B, even if she isn't really skilled at anything excluding eating and making webs

While I dont know if Rein should be on here based off the fact someone (maybe himself) said that he has no need for Fighting Skill because hes so strong but he has this,

"Furthermore, Gladsheimr grants him access to the memories and experiences of his one hundred million legionnaires, giving him the combined equivalent of 6.1 billion years of experience on the battlefield."

DnW0 said:
Is this list supposed to be massively oriented on fighting? Because no offense, but I'm quite certain that if you shoved Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) or Sailor Moon (Character) or even Jin Mo-Ri into the IPhO or the IMO or any academic competition they would fail massively
How so? All have many years of training in various martial arts. In the case of Goku, he had placed in the Finals of a martial Arts tournament that had the best martial Artists at just the age of 13. Jin has mastered and is proficient in various martial arts.

I vehemently disagree with the above sentiment and believe you are downplaying the aforementioned characters. Not saying their the best but I'm saying they should not be underrated.

I mean, the fact that Goku was superhuman is what mostly helped him the tourtaments, yes, he is pretty good with martial arts, but his domain is barely superhuman, and his best showings were in the classic DB, right now is just "punch pretty hard and fast". But, yeah, I do not think that intelligence is considered here.

Back