• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier

I suggest you to put some God of Highschool characters over Garnet as while they don't have the countless years of experience, characters like Mori-Hui still showcases a much higher level of skill in combat. Though I feel it would be wrong for me to just demand that without giving a more indepth explanation so I will do something like it tomorrow.

@Yobo Blue I know. I'm just saying that these characters shows better combat skills despite how young they are compared to Garnet.

Simon the Digger for High 1-C? Bested the Ati Spiral who is questionably Nigh Omniscient in a fist fight, piloted Super Gurren Lagaan, etc.

WeeklyBattles said:
@HERO Then just put a blanket 'Characters from God of Highschool'
I just feel like it's wrong for me to just demand Yobo to put my characters for the list with no explanation when most of you guys explained in detail what makes your suggested character qualified for this list. Unless you guys are already aware of the amount of skill God of Highschool characters usually have.

Actually I have no idea what you're talking about.

Since no one has been suggested for 8-A, i suggest Rai, genius combat strategist, who can learn new techniques from simply seeing them being performed.

What about Archie Sonic for 2-A. Skilled Fighter, can take on tons of opponents with varying powers, can adapt to a ton of situations. I get that 2-A is probably loaded with characters that fit this description though.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
She was also be able to beat a A superior clone of herself in term of power through sheer skills, said clone has some helps from another clone of a puella magi.
She didn't really beat them on her own, she simply managed to stall them until False Madoka showed up.

Iirc Mami actually said she'd lose in the long run, although that's more due to running out of stamina than being outmatched.

Still, managing to fight so well against two opponents with far superior stats (and time stop) is a pretty good feat.

God of High School characters for tiers 8-C, 8-B, High 6-C, Low 6-B, High 4-C, and 4-B.

To put it into perspective, there are guys in this series that can drop swords from the sky and use a buttload of supernatural abilities. But these guys are complete fodder against guys who use actual martial arts. The Gods were so scared of the potential of humans that they sealed their power. And to compensate, humans invented martial arts. You are not worth your salt in this series if you don't practice some form of martial arts.

Even the origin of some of these marital arts are baddass. ITF Taekwondo was created by North Koreans to kill people. In retaliation, South Korea invented Re-Taekwondo which was used to directly counter ITF Taekwondo and even assassinate people if needed. To prove that Re-Taekwondo was superior, South Korea pit the inventor of ITF against a master of Re in a match and had him killed. But they were so afraid of Re-Taekwondo that they sent all practitioners of the art on a suicide mission to get rid of them.

I'll say it again. Characters from Katana ZERO for 9-B. For similar reasons to those that ovens said for GoH

In a world filled with a shit ton of time hax and mental abilities, its the NULL Swordsmen who are the real threats. Many can perfectly combine their time hax with skill. While they may use Chronos and other drugs to augment their powers, as the psychiatrist said, Subject Zero's combat skill is souly the product of years of training. The man can take out a room full of guards with just some potted plants and beer bottles, without even using his sword.

Back