• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier

There's a lot of characters from Rock Hard Gladiators who can beat his 7-B form

Again it's not about who would win in a fight. It's more about how they fight instead. Who shows more impressive knowledge when it comes to fighting.

Really? Lay it on me, what did they do that surpasses a character that 90% of the time monologues on how he is going to beat people with martial skill?

From my understanding, RHG has a several hundred character long scaling chain of combat skill, where even the lowest ranked characters are genius martial artists that would probably beat the best in our world in their styles of choice.

I don't like the idea of just arbitrarily saying one character is more skilled then the other and such. I like them to demonstrate how they are more skilled.

@Weekly Just to be clear I'm not saying you're wrong or I don't believe you. I just want to be sure.

The description of "archetypes" makes it sound like he'd have a more circumstantial version of CH's intelligence. Would you consider that to be accurate?

Among other things, yes

Also, martial arts isn't the only form of skill, just in case anyone was confused. Being a skilled magician also counts, for example.

Ok so as far as RHG skill is concerned let me put it this way. Imagine a verse where absolutely EVERYTHING relies on fighting. The very purpose of a character's existence is to fight. As a result you have characters that have displayed a metric **** ton of different abilities, skills, weapons, martial arts, and fighting styles.

All of this plus all of these characters fighting between each other meaning most of them have varied experience of fighting unorthodox opponents of all kinds. Take someone like FLFFL (no Profile yet). Who has over ten official battles in RHG which means he's fought enemies with tentacles, STUPIDLY HIGH speed amps, explosive Yo-yos, weaponized umbrellas that are also guns, hand to hand fighter experts, bow experts, and much more.

Even fighting the guy with the umbrellas is a high skill feat since that guy has fought a whole other load of varied and skilled characters of all kinds.

Does this make more sense?

Goku should also deserve a spot. Mastered a ton of Martial Arts, can analyze attack pattern after only seeing them once or twice and can seemingly copy most enemy techiniques. He also has over 50 years of experience

Sid Kagenou for 8-C, mastered numerous martial arts before being isekai'ed then went on to further master the martial arts of the new world and is considered one of the most skilled martial artist in the world.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Sid Kagenou for 8-C, mastered numerous martial arts before being isekai'ed then went on to further master the martial arts of the new world and is considered one of the most skilled martial artist in the world.
For what spot? 2nd?

Idk was just suggesting he take a spot if there is no one else, think 2nd is fine, idk how he compares to Batman and Wolf.

Back