• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

I have read the Assassination Classroom manga and I don't think Korosensei is that good compared to 47. Lucas Grey also outskills 47, so you can just put Characters from Hitman in No. 2.

Actually read what was said above, Koro Sensei has a pretty solid scaling chain along with feats.

Also, just read the intelligence section on Killer Bean.

I would argue differently, but I have only seen the modern Hitman games, so I don't know what kinds of feats he's got in earlier titles. Assassination Classroom's main strength is its scaling chain

We could debate specific feats if you want.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I remember the manga, and he's certainly not. But he's damn close that's for sure.
Joseph is definitely superior if Agent 47 is Korsensei level. Joseph copied karate from seeing like 7 hits.

What are Korosensei's best feats?

Killer Bean gets absolutely rekt.

Also, add Bug-Eate to 10-C and Characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure should qualify for 10-A and 9-B.

Gakuho Asano copied black-belt-level karate and created his own martial art that perfectly counters it in 2 days after being punched by a karate user, and he's also beneath the top-tier fighters of the verse, let alone Korosensei.

RatherClueless said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Joseph copied karate from seeing like 7 hits.
Thats like the only actually impressive thing in there...
He fought several armies of 9-B things though. When has 47 ever fought something 9-B physically at all, let alone destroy armies of those things with a sword without breaking a sweat? Also he has good enough senses to notice someone shooting water sling shots from far away in the middle of a CQC even though the thing which shot it was in the middle of an army of similar things.

I think we're just numb at this point cus Ikki and all that

That's extremely meh. 47 is well-versed not only in every single martial artform known to mankind by default (he was created as the pinnacle of humanity, having the skills of the very best in every single field of expertise, not just limited to combat), he has taken this knowledge and honed it to its very limits.

RatherClueless said:
ChaosAyase~ said:
Yuuto can enter in 8-C? :eek:
Dont know him, what can he do?
Yuuto is a user of <<Konoe Ryuu Taijutsu>>, so he is a complete genius in hand-to-hand combat and martial arts. Master any type of weapon, and also all kinds of sport.

The << Konoe Ryuu Taijutsu >> is a mixture of literally all existing martial arts, not only includes martial arts such as Karate, Judo, or Boxing, but also Russian or other military combat styles. Yuuto has extensive knowledge in him, to the point of being a teacher in more than 60 martial arts, know how to use all kinds of weapons, and know all sports to perfection.
Literally Yuuto is a master of martial arts, since he trained her from her childhood, forced by her father.

• <<Real Fist Push>>: an attack of the style <<Hard Fist>> which destroys the opponent's body from outside.
  • <<Penetrating Fist>>: a Chinese martial art attack of the <<Soft Fist>> style which destroys the opponent's body from within.
  • <<Fist of Destruction>>: A technique that allowed Yuuto to destroy the "Inside" and the "Outside" of the human body at the same time. While throwing a fist at high speed, he rotated his entire arm like a screw at the moment of impact, this was the <<Ougi>> personal of Yuuto. This technique propagated the force of the impact through the victim's body in such a way that it can destroy bones, muscles and organs at the same time.
  • <<Ogre Fist>>: A skill that canceled the limiter of the <<Survival instinct>> that Yuuto had created. It was a skill that significantly increased physical capacity, but it would kill the user if he made a mistake
  • <<Ogre of Destruction>>: A skill that used Fist of Destruction while he had increased bodily abilities with Ogre Fist, and without any exaggeration, it can be said to be Yuuto's most powerful ability. However, by using <<Ogre Fist>> and <<Fist of Destruction>> at the same time, he puts an immense burden on his body, and using it once meant that he would lose the use of his hand for a moment.
They are their most relevants martial arts techniques

Firephoenixearl said:
He fought several armies of 9-B things though. When has 47 ever fought something 9-B physically at all, let alone destroy armies of those things with a sword without breaking a sweat? Also he has good enough senses to notice someone shooting water sling shots from far away in the middle of a CQC even though the thing which shot it was in the middle of an army of similar things.

I think we're just numb at this point cus Ikki and all that
Dont know about 47, but Yukari outdoes basically all of that... with ease actually. The only thing he might not be able to do would be the copy thing, but... why would he? He massively outskills everyone else in the verse except maybe Munakata and Kuroh when infuled with miles worth of PIS.

ChaosAyase~ said:
Eh, Kenshiro is above all martial arts and weapon masteries (above someone that knows all of them at once), luck on this level is a non-factory against him, and could beat a team of martial artist/swordsmen when he had his heart disease (2 years past what he should have lived for already, his muscles completely enterpried)

I don't see anyone beyond Joseph MAYBE making it into 9-B from JoJo. Even Earl's Joseph is way above the levels of combat mastery shown in JoJo.

47 fought and defeated an army of Agent 48s, all of whom have his default skillset. There were also several 9-Bs he has fought.

Fire, not only do you not know anything about Hitman, it seems you didn't even look at his profile.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I don't see anyone beyond Joseph MAYBE making it into 9-B from JoJo. Even Earl's Joseph is way above the levels of combat mastery shown in JoJo.
Being skilled in using Stands should also count as skilled.

The entirety of Class E have been trained to the point that when working together, they are the approximate equal of the Japanese Special Forces, and with the homefield advantage can easily drive off a team of legendary mercenaries who each regularly one-man-army their way through the most hellish battlefields. Isogai in particular is referred to as a "man among men" who consistently shows up every other student (with a couple exceptions) in virtually every skill they've learned, which range from CQC, to marksmanship, to stealth, to cooking, to academics, to sports, to strategy, to manipulation, to seduction, etc. Basically everything that could even theoretically be useful in an assassination.

Gastro could easily negate Class E's stealth attempt, as well as determine their number, ages, and genders, by listening to their breathing in a dark room. Not only can he nail a perfect headshot out of the corner of his eye in near total darkness, but despite being armed with nothing but a six-chambered revolver, the slightest mistake would have led to him singlehandedly slaughtering the entirety of Class E. We also have Red Eye, Grip, and Smog, all of whom are equal to Gastro in deadliness with their use of sniping, martial arts, and poison, respectively. Red Eye in particular can score a perfect headshot from two miles away in a sandstorm. Grip can defeat an entire heavily-armed enemy gang with his bare hands. All four of the aforementioned individuals specialize in assassinating other assassins, and are globally recognized for their skill in doing so.

Karma is able to fight one-on-one against Grip and win, and he and Nagisa are near-equals (I honestly don't remember which one is superior). Karna was considered to be within the top seven deadliest people on the planet as a teen, an academic prodigy, and is the only person who figured out how to counter Nagisa's insta-kill technique.

Both of them were taken out like chumps by the God of Death, along with the rest of Class E, in seconds, with nothing but hand-to-hand combat and the element of surprise. The man can snipe a target with a low-cal finger gun so that the bullet perfectly slits an aorta, while both are on moving trains going in the opposite direction, and hide his presence so perfectly that even fellow assassins looking directly at him can't fully make out his outline and features. He can outshoot Gastro, outfight Grip, outsmart Smog, and outsnipe Red Eye with ease.

Karasuma is the God of Death's equal in terms of going on the offensive, and has plenty of his own skill feats that I could go over, and Craig Houjou is three times his superior when he activates his killing instincts.

Asano was determined by Karasuma to be a potentially lethal threat. He learned karate to a master level and created a counter martial art in 2 days after being beaten once by a karate master when he was a child, and is the greatest academic genius on the planet in every subject. He can brainwash people with a minute-long conversation into becoming horribly addicted to gambling, removing their body's limiters, becoming mindless servants of his, and even convincing ordinary teenagers en-masse to obsessively commit murder.

And all of them are completely eclipsed in all categories by human Korosensei, who could pull off the above marksmanship feat by flicking a grain of sand, take out the (fully armed) second God of Death with one hand while reading a book, flat-out brainwash people to a greater extent than Asano just by by smiling, and refers to Karasuma and his pupil as the strongest men in the world, in no small part because he's killed everyone who would have been their competition.

He's also apparently mastered every skill that could even tangentially help in an assassination, from parkour to baseball to baking

TacticalNuke002 said:
That's extremely meh. 47 is well-versed not only in every single martial artform known to mankind by default (he was created as the pinnacle of humanity, having the skills of the very best in every single field of expertise, not just limited to combat), he has taken this knowledge and honed it to its very limits.
idk Hitman, but Joseph is at least comparable to Korosensei in terms of skill (not gonna argue superior cus their skill is different in terms of 1 being a raw combat that is focused on destroying thousands of enemies in a matter of time, whereas 1 is an assassin focused at killing 1 guy as efficiently as possible), superior if you count in the copy.

@Clue

I just realized he's the guy from K-Project, i remember that show. Not the best show around, but it was eh.

They are certainly extremely creative with their stands, which counts for skill, but I don't see anything of that being quite on the level of immense mastery in a massive number of fields by merely 24 years old, plus being able to learn karate in 7 moves while still not really being very serious.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Eh, Kenshiro is above all martial arts and weapon masteries (above someone that knows all of them at once), luck on this level is a non-factory against him, and could beat a team of martial artist/swordsmen when he had his heart disease (2 years past what he should have lived for already, his muscles completely enterpried)
True, but do mortal combat characters deserve to be as high up as they are or even Jack for that matter?

Firephoenixearl said:
@Clue

I just realized he's the guy from K-Project, i remember that show. Not the best show around, but it was eh.
I liked the show (ÒÇéÒâ╗╬ÁÒâ╗ÒÇé)

RatherClueless said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
True, but do mortal combat characters deserve to be as high up as they are or even Jack for that matter?
This is 8-C we're talking about, not high 8-C.

But Hajime does slap anyone but Ikki in skill (with Ikki having better body control and Hajime having better analytical skills)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ChaosAyase~ said:
If so, is not Kenshiro's profile a bit empty?

Back