• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

ChaosAyase~ said:
If so, is not Kenshiro's profile a bit empty?
Yeah, it kinda is.

It should at least have pressure points since he's mentioned to have a sure-kill pressure point attack (he is a reference to fist of the north star, after all).

RatherClueless said:
I liked the show (ÒÇéÒâ╗╬ÁÒâ╗ÒÇé)
I felt like the only point of the show is to show (pun intended) sexy looking guys in a battle royale style fight. There is also a girl with oppai the size of earth and 1 neko, but that's about it, while you have sexy guys of all kinds, red hair, blue hair, white hair, long hair, fast, strong, technique type, using fists, skate boards, swords, guns, brass knuckles and there is also a crippled guy just for the people who are into that kind of stuff.

^^ This is how i saw the show xD.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But Hajime does slap anyone but Ikki in skill (with Ikki having better body control and Hajime having better analytical skills)
I love how Ikki is left alone now (no one trying to debate him).

I wonder why

Anyway all jokes aside. Ikki top spot in High 8-C?

I could honestly seem Hajime tying with him, but it's 10:40 and I don't think I can debate properly.

Too preoccupied making more eroge profiles.

Firephoenixearl said:
I felt like the only point of the show is to show (pun intended) sexy looking guys in a battle royale style fight. There is also a girl with oppai the size of earth and 1 neko, but that's about it, while you have sexy guys of all kinds, red hair, blue hair, white hair, long hair, fast, strong, technique type, using fists, skate boards, swords, guns, brass knuckles and there is also a crippled guy just for the people who are into that kind of stuff.

^^ This is how i saw the show xD.
A crippled guy? Do u mean Nagare? He is by no means a cripple o_O

Take 47's Instinct which was introduced in the newer games. Its nothing supernatural or tech related, but 47 can do some insane feats with it. For starters, 47 can, through sheer instinct, know the locations of each and every person in the entire region, being able to see where everyone is, even through walls. He can locate his target from miles away, even if they are in a crowd or deep underground. Instinct also allows him to predict the movement patterns and behaviour of people seconds beforehand, even if they show no signs of doing what he predicted. For instance, he can not only see a guard coming a few moments beforehand, he is also able to predict that he would pause for a moment to look at the view. The Instinct is essentially his senses, which have been honed to an insane degree via experimentation as well as experience.

Another function of Instinct is that he is able to simultaneously know whoever's looking at him, and can use various misdirection techniques (think Kuroko no Basket) to draw attention away from himself and blend into the background.

At the time don't think so, Lu Bu is "humanity's strongest" and have its own feats, the only way Kojirou can damage the gods its due the Volund. Right now, only feats he have its speed related, no reason to scale to Lu Bu at the time.

Also, yeah, your right, we have a pattern here... perhaps... we have good taste.

@Clue

He's definitely crippled. Idc if he runs at lighting speed when he's on his feet, he's still there in a wheelchair just for those with a cripple fettish.

Firephoenixearl said:
@Clue

He's definitely crippled. Idc if he runs at lighting speed when he's on his feet, he's still there in a wheelchair just for those with a cripple fettish.
He is just sealed lol. He is the strongest King right next to Golden King...

Ps: More feats for Ikki. Beginning of series (volume 1) it took him 30 sec mid combat to fully perfect a style he had copied in that very moment.

Taking out the army of Agent 48s is also definitely a skill feat, since they are him but slightly less experienced. He also stomped a castle filled with highly skilled ninjas who are extremely agile, enough to casually dodge gunfire at point blank range.

He is able to learn anything and everything a human can feasibly learn, can use and operate any kind of technology, can pass himself off as almost anyone (he killed a world-famous celebrity, wore his clothes and showed up at the celebrity's event and no one even realised that it wasn't the guy).

As far as martial arts and weapons skills are involved, he can definitely do everything that Korosensei's supporting feats do. He can use anything and everything as a weapon, being able to defeat large numbers of armoured agents with nothing more than mundane everyday objects like cups and plates, fruits, food etc.

RatherClueless said:
He is just sealed lol. He is the strongest King right next to Golden King...
I said he's crippled just to satisfy the fetish, you're trying to prove me wrong....

Youdareopposememortal

I've seen the series too dude, i know he's sealed, he's still a crippled pretty boi when sealed though

So Agent 47 could outsnipe a guy who could outsnipe a guy who could nail a headshot from two miles away in a sandstorm?

Or curbstomp a guy who curbstomped a guy who could curbstomp an army of mercenaries superior to government special forces?

RatherClueless said:
>people sitting in chairs exist

>Earl: Cripples! Evry last one of 'em!
I got the joke, but he's on a wheelchair being moved by another guy around. That's a cripple.

When you have a huge difference between your highs and your lows

I love how Ikki is left alone now (no one trying to debate him).

I wonder why

Anyway all jokes aside. Ikki top spot in High 8-C?

I would but I'll let things be while laughing at all the chaos for now =P

Ps: @rat. When I finish reading the first 3 volumes of the light novel which I had skipped prepare for ikki vs nanami round 2 cus the light novel has some stupid arse feats.

For now shizuku for a spot in 8a and 8c.

(*Insert rant about Composite Link being in 3-A*)

Johnny Joestar for 10-B till someone just gives better stuff (probably other JoJo characters).

Guy managed to understand that D4C's ability is the ability to travel across infinite parallel worlds after only seeing Valentine disappear between two horses and having an American flag on him, understood that Alternate Diego's ability was timestop only after seeing it a couple of times, understood its range and how much time it can stop time only after 5/6 times. The guy is just a genius at understanding what people's abilities are and how they work.

Creaturemaster971 said:
So Agent 47 could outsnipe a guy who could outsnipe a guy who could nail a headshot from two miles away in a sandstorm?

Or curbstomp a guy who curbstomped a guy who could curbstomp an army of mercenaries superior to government special forces?
For the first feat, he outsnipes large numbers of hidden winter camo sniper ninjas who can land headshots from kilometres away in a snowstorm. And this was before he had instinct.

As for the second feat, definitely yes.

He can, by default, perform that snow ninja sniping feat as soon as he is born (or technically created). Since then, he has honed his skills and senses to the point where he developed his Instinct.

As for the number of years, I'm not exactly sure. He is ageless and has been assassinating people since his creation.

EDIT: His profile states that he's 55 or older, so that's his experience in years.

Interesting. Korosensei attempted assassination for the first time at the age of 8 at the most, and pulled off a perfect job. By the time he was a teen, he had an unparalleled body count and was globally-renowned for his ability to assassinate anyone and infiltrate the most impassable security systems. Before hitting his late teens he was invincible in-universe.

I mean it all boiled down to some unquantifiable feats from the assassins, and 1 sniper shot. Ikki definitely takes 1st spot from that.

I will respectfully lean towards disagreeing and retreat to my lunar sanctuary so that more knowledgeable people than I can speak as to whether I'm right.

The other skill feat for assasins I can think of is that the warmasters considered 6 of them in a group able to easily take out threats that would have taken 1000 warships full of space marines to do the same.

Speaking of skill, where tf is Lupinverse in this site? Guys like Goemon, Daisuke Jigen and Lupin himself have some amazing skill feats.

Back