• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

The dude has master swordsman on his profile with no further explaination.

Law Endforcer's profile explains a lot better.

So I feel I should be the one asking.

Let me just repost the stuff I posted in the last thread when explaining him (gonna make a CRT for K project once I am done with the verse page I am working on)

'Kay.

Also, Wesley seems rather lacking in skill according to his profile, too. I mean, distributing adrenaline at will is cool, but that alone doesn' t mean that much.

Yukari is never serious, so this will be kind of a scaling chain

2. Ranking clansmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOP_y8r3xCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUs8ruLTxOU

Get skill curbstomed by Kuroh, a first ranking clansmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIxnIbY8uA (sadly not the entire fight)

Who gets his butt handed to him in terms of skill by Yukari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKVVYSw2LLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJGcUTef2K8

In K: return of kings episode 6 min 15:35 (which sadly isnt available on YT) he breaks into a high security building which is also pretty impressive (The way he does it, rather than the fact that he did it)

The way he gets out of there in ep 7 is kinda impressive too I guess

To be honest, a lot of that seems bad (the animation is gorgeous, and they are obviously using their Superhuman characteristics in full, but a shitload of unneeded movements. Tool of cool, I guess).

Rule of cool especially for the third link at 0:30. Ashesivity or just fast running vertically I can get, but jumping and falling sideways makes little sense unless gravity sheningan are involved.

To be honest, everyone else seems rather under qualified. Bean is skilled, but bullet dodging is less impressive when he is faster than bullets and bearing groups of enemies is not that impressive, even if each was handpicked.

Wick ain't that great. He can use his weapons, but he is still limited more so than nearly anyone else on the list.

Woon-Yin is more qualified, but most of his stuff seems to either just be an ability instead of skill, or simply really powerful attacks.

Wesley has an adrenaline trick and knows how to use a gun.

the animation is gorgeous, and they are obviously using their Superhuman characteristics in full, but a shitload of unneeded movements. Tool of cool, I guess

thats the point of the show I guess

"but jumping and falling sideways makes little sense unless gravity sheningan are involved."

there is a lot of bs characters in that verse did with nothing but skill. Nopeing gravity is probably the best of em I guess

TacticalNuke002 said:
Speaking of skill, where tf is Lupinverse in this site? Guys like Goemon, Daisuke Jigen and Lupin himself have some amazing skill feats.

I have very basic drafts for their profiles, but there's a lot of material to cover.

Can we at least all agree on SCP-076, Agent 47, and Korosensei being in the top 3 of 9-B?

WeeklyBattles said:
Being a scholar and having good enhanced senses doesnt make you skilled in combat
The scholar thing depends. Having better knowledge of psychics and biology definitely helps in certain cases.

And senses are definitely a thing. Better senses mean better combat capability cus you can notice things normal people can't. Joseph used this to notice he was being snipped mid combat.

Does he have senses on par with 47's Instinct?

Or scaling above a guy who can read a group of 28 stealth-trained people's ages, genders, and athletic abilities in pitch blackness by hearing them breathe? Or a guy who can casually aimcatch sniper rounds fired from behind him in pitch blackness by sheer intuition? Because Korosensei surpasses both of those feats easily

"Or a guy who can casually aimcatch sniper rounds fired from behind him in pitch blackness by sheer intuition?"

Yukari ca

Having read terraformers, I entirely disagree Joseph scales above Koro Sensei. Even Director Asano is pretty much a world leader in most, if not all fields of academic bent and he's still below Korosensei.

Not to mention the absurd level and number of skilks Korosensei has not only learned, but actually applied to his assassinations.

Protagonist-ku for 2nd 9-C? Ignoring the fact that he will always be superior in skill to his enemies because of plot, he still has 10 martial arts, grinded his abilities to max level with RPG rules, and broke every record in the world.

Back