• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

Hiiragi Seijuuoru should take 3rd spot on 7B. He was capable of perfectly and easily replicating the martial arts of a 8000 year old martial artist master with mere glances while fighting him. Likewise, he learned 25 languages by age 16, and has the combined skills and intelligence of hundreds of thousands he has absorbed.

Creaturemaster971 said:
1. SCP-076

2. Agent 47

3. Korosensei
Instead of just Agent 47, you can put Characters from Hitman and link 47 and Lucas Grey, who is supposed to be more skilled than even 47, having been the only person to ever defeat him and being generally superior at everything 47 can do.

Yes, WoD is a Tabletop game and the devs didn't realise what they had made, so a lot is based around story mostly.

Player characters can be masters of all martial arts that's exists, Master all weapons, guns, non-combat items, Master Atheletes, Master Brawlers, Masters of Stealth, Masters of Acrobatics, Masters of literally everything possible.

And Caine and such are still higher level, stronger, Faster, more skilled and more.

Theoretically you could say that about any tabletop game. I feel like if we're including them, we shouldn't include player-created characters and should stick entirely to NPCs.

Instead of just Agent 47, you can put Characters from Hitman and link 47 and Lucas Grey, who is supposed to be more skilled than even 47, having been the only person to ever defeat him and being generally superior at everything 47 can do.

I still need to know who to kick out though.

>Be me

>Notice I don't have my glasses

>Look at his profile again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And shush, that's too many u's at the end of his name.

Anyway, put him at fifth spot in 7-C. Though I am pretty sure he can take Lux's 4th spot.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Theoretically you could say that about any tabletop game. I feel like if we're including them, we shouldn't include player-created characters and should stick entirely to NPCs.
Fair enough due to the maliable nature of PCs, but Caine and everyone on his level and above are far far far above any possible PC.

I would mostly use the NPCs that have actual stat details or that scale above others by common sense or statement. An example is the supremely old Methuselah Gangrel Enkidu, who has a great number of skills above the 5 dots mark. A skill at 5 dots pretty much marks you as a leading authority on the subject or one of the foremost experts.

Granted, not all of the WoD skills have much to do or are useful at all in combat, which needs to be kept in mind because this is a combat skill list.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Kick out whoever is last. Killer Bean and Wesley don't seem like they belong. Don't know about Yukari and Shi Yoon.
Everyone fine with this? Yukari most certainly belongs there, yes

Edit: What about John Wick. Also, didnt someone nominate Levi?

John Wick is far beyond any real-life human in terms of combat skill, but I don't think he comes that close to the others on the list.

Levi seems to have some good justification with the whole Ackerman family line thing.

@LSirLancelot you'll be surprised, there's multiple sections for just fighting.

Caine has 9 dots in all things, which for a lot of things is impossible, as they max out at 5, so he's literally beyond measurement, Lilith is all females in the verse, among the ones listed includes Kali, and all female archetypes which would include the hidden badass woman and such, and then she's also Nigh-Omniscient as she's an ELOHIM and is able to beat Caine in a fight using her Avatar.

Levi I can definitely see. I haven't gotten around to AoT season 3 yet, so I don't know how wild his skill feats get.

Does Mikasa also have the Ackerman lineage bonus?

Skills only max out at 5 for low generation PCs, just like disciplines. It's less beyond measurement and more above what would be considered the top of the creme for mortals. Still pretty impressive because the skill increment from dot 3 to 5 is very big.

And... Eh. Unless I remember wrong, that's just possibilities for Lilith and not a factual thing she canonically embodies, at least not every single one at once no matter the chronicle unless the ST changes it.

so 9-B sth lile

1. SCP dude

2. Hitman stuff

3. Assassin teenage dudes

4./5. Levi, Yukari, Joseph, (maybe killer bean)

If we can agree on sth for those last two spots, I can make the changes (the 9-B list is currently not in order, but just listed by "who was first", so I dont want to just kick the lowest guys, since they arent necessarily the least skilled)

Killer Bean doesn't seem that impressive, but if the other contenders are worse, then he can stay. Dunno what skill feats Levi has.

You can just check out the Killer Bean intelligence bit on his profile. It is pretty impressive, but my phone is being spasmy and annoying so I wont argue for him.

@Lancelot

Not quite, 5 Dots is the max for all none-antideluvians for their abilities, not physical and skill stats, those are universally set at 5.

And no, Lilith is cannonly all of those, I have the scan saying she's "all of these and more" when it lists off Embodiment of Yang, all females in all cultures, Kali, Wolf, Dragon, Dark Mother, the Mother of Demons, Akkadian Wind spirit etc.

WeeklyBattles said:
What does Yukari have that puts em above Bean?
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3235139#374

He has more things though, like cutting a perfect circle into the floor by making a pirouette, yeeting a sword straight into a wall, cutting it to shreds or sclaing to a guy who redirected and deflected 7-C bullets with an umbrella (he even made them glide along the whole lenght of said umbrella, making the bullets change speed), while the bullets were coming out of a smoke screen.

@Udl Considering how I am looking directly at the Methuselah's Enkidu stats and he's got a lot of stuff, bot attributes and abilities, above 5 dots, I would have to say you interpreted that very wrong. Something like Medicine 5 would make you one of the foremost medical experts in the world, which even a HUMAN can achieve, but not many. And unlike a vampire, it's between unlikely and nigh-impossible that they'll reach 5 dots in any other ability. So above dot 5 is, pretty much, above human normal potential.

Hmm... I'll have to check those books again then. Also, Welcome back Udl.

Back