• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier 2

So noone is gonna bother to summ things up?

Oh well.

8-B was proposed to be:

1. Ikki Kurogane/Nanami Yasuri

2. Jin Mo-Ri

3. Shichika Yasuri

4. Master Oogway

5. Eternal Champion

Not sure if it is accepted outside of me, Earl and Jordan

7-A

Still a mess I think.

garnet isnt No.1 though and Pearl is more skilled anyways.

I think the most accepted thing was sth like:

1. Nanami/Nasuverse

2. Itachi

3. Garou

4. Garnet (Pearl would be better)

Zara wanted Hayato Furinji for 8-A. He is below Ikki (even if Zara doesnt think so) and I am too lazy to debate why the adventurer rofl stomps anyone skill wise, so I dont mind him being above the adventurer.

These are all the things I was involved in

Eternal Champion should probably be number 2, scales way above people who can cut the atoms with sheer skill.

Ogbunabali said:
Eternal Champion should probably be number 2, scales way above people who can cut the atoms with sheer skill.
Thats the only verse in that list I dont rly know, so I cant say very much about it.

Well from the top of my head the guy is more skilled than 99% of the Empire that includes people that can dodge 6 bladesmen and 9 archers and a giant scorpion while naked for 20 minutes straight without as a scratch.

Ansei, who like I said, can cut the atoms through sheer skill, they have fought 6 vs an army and won. A guy who won more than 90 duels, of similarly skilled opponents, learned the 38 grips, the 750 offensive and 1800 defensive stances, and the 9000 strikes.

The Red Eagle who fended off an entire invasion of hundreds of thousands by himself.

Above the Morang Tong, who managed to assassinate Reman, who in turn casually fought armies by himself when he was 12 with just his "female companions" if you know what I mean. And he was so skilled that he could ****** without using his hands

That's just from the top of my head.

"can dodge 6 bladesmen and 9 archers and a giant scorpion"

How skilled are they? Are they more skilled than the medieval counterparts? (How impressive is it to dodge a skorpion? Idk, never seen one of them fight)

The same answer can be given for almost everything but:

"Ansei, who like I said, can cut the atoms through sheer skill, they have fought 6 vs an army and won. A guy who won more than 90 duels, of similarly skilled opponents, learned the 38 grips, the 750 offensive and 1800 defensive stances, and the 9000 strikes."

Thats kinda impressive I guess.

Nanami and Ikkis only skill feats is that they can "copy stuff real good" which fodder characters in TES can do and is literally the least impressive display of skill there is in fiction.

The only reason I'm not pushing for no1 is because I'm not planning to get into a circular debate ad nauseam which would lead nowhere.

"Nanami and Ikkis only skill feats is that they can "copy stuff real good" which fodder characters in TES can do and is literally the least impressive display of skill there is in fiction."

You didnt follow this thread all that much, did u? I've said it once and I'll say it again, thats just the very tip of the iceberg.

"The only reason I'm not pushing for no1 is because I'm not playing to get into a circular debate ad nauseam which would lead nowhere."

Thats one of the reasons why I am not debating the adventurer (unless someone tries to kick him out I guess)

I've read every single post and that was the only thing you said.

Ikki at least had a lot more going for him.

If cutting so fast can be considered a skill. I think this girl will do. Anai Miu Can destroy all the cells in the human body [about 22.2 trillion] in 0.001 seconds, attacking each cell individually

Literally the very first senteces -_-

"Copying martial arts makes her weaker, as her instinctive and involuntary movements are so incredibly skilled that unless she holds back her dodging resembles intangibility, avoiding each attack by a margin that is literally microscopic and invisible. Her instinctive movements contain no superfluous motion or effort whatsoever, and it looks as though she's simply walking past people and they fall apart like shredded paper and are reduced to paste the moment they enter her line of sight, while her hands move so perfectly that they appear to have vanished from her body."

[...]

"Nanami was confident that she could fend off and kill Shichika with her pinkie, and by merging together various copied techniques she struck and paralyzed him 272 times simultaneously while holding back to avoid breaking his skin."

Probably Smash Bros for the most skilled High 7-A, and then Akuma from Street Fighter for the 3rd spot.

For Low 7-C, that would be Characters from Street Fighter on the list.

Didnt he had Sasaki like sword feats?

@Weekly

Oh noooo. I thought i was done with reading Ikkis name after the Nanami debate.

Back