• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 highest profile total Like count

And each and every one of those likes has been CRINGE.
BZb0Q0o.png

Ultima did another funny haha walls of text

Ya'll wall of text literally makes Wall of China looks like my backyard fence.

for the record btw i use this to measure to make it fair and under one measuring stick

now if you are somehow illiterate or new to forum linking and didn't do link properly and just posted an entire hotlink url instead of linking it with a word i would literally copy paste it all so it will add to the character etc hence some unhinge reply and wall of text post often have those like the sonic one which is just an incoherent mess i didn't bother segregating its link

updated everything except the Ratio. bother me later since I hopped in to make a profile not to ratio someone
Tier Royal Rumble:

1. @Rendynoc0unter - 3.03

2. @Laughing_Manson - 2.6

3. @Ultima_Reality - 2.15

4. @GarrixianXD - 2.08

5. @Dinobot1996 - 2

6. @CharlesZaGreat - 1.874

7. @Tipper17 - 1.85

8. @Deagonx - 1.78

9. @Dereck03 - 1.715

10. @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch - 1.714
Can't guarantee I didn't miss anyone, but this list is quite likely. Sorry for the ping everyone.

Last edited:
Tier Royal Rumble:

4. @GarrixianXD - 2.08

5. @Dinobot1996 - 2

7. @Tipper17 - 1.85

8. @Deagonx - 1.78

9. @Dereck03 - 1.715

Can't guarantee I didn't miss anyone, but this list is quite likely. Sorry for the ping everyone.
A few new candidates that can be added includes @greymerlion2 with 3211 likes compared to 1311 comments, giving a ratio of 2.4 and @RiloKileyFan with 5069 likes compared to 2701 comments, giving a ratio of 1.9

Tier Royal Rumble:

4. @GarrixianXD - 2.08

5. @Dinobot1996 - 2

7. @Tipper17 - 1.85

8. @Deagonx - 1.78

9. @Dereck03 - 1.715

Another one that can be added is @Loh67867 with 7880 likes compared to 3660 comments, giving a ratio of 2.2

Back