• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 highest profile total Like count

Oh no no, he does all the power abuse on his somewhat-more-edgy-and-insecure/immature alt Mr_Bambu.
I think monkeman crabwhale and bambu are like diavolo and doppio from jojo.

they used to be the same person but slowly split into two different people. However they share the same body. (Two souls in one body)

it’s just when bambu gets angry, crabwhale starts taking control of the body. Once the anger and threat is over bambu takes over.

I think monkeman crabwhale and bambu are like diavolo and doppio from jojo.

they used to be the same person but slowly split into two different people. However they share the same body. (Two souls in one body)

it’s just when bambu gets angry, crabwhale starts taking control of the body. Once the anger and threat is over bambu takes over.
I was going to shoot you at first, because I thought you were saying I'm one of their alts, but I read the rest and I'll spare your life for now.
Anyway I'm going to play "Dick Fight: The Game"

1d4a37a271bbb4f2d0b0411cfd7ecd0f.png
Wait, how did you get that display? The one that shows the character numbers?

Top 5 largest walls of text from OP​

Tier Royal Rumble:

1. CrystalSamurai5 - 49,788 Characters / 5733 Words / 583 Lines
We have a new winner

55,348 Characters / 9,434 Words

We have a new winner

holy crap you're alive

We have a new winner

Can you check part 1?

So, here are some new candidates

@Dalesean027

18923 likes to 13236 comments. 1.42966152916

@ArkhamDC06

11673 likes to 7962 comments. 1.46608892238
Welp boutta come in since I'm about to be overtaken to say my ratio is now 1.45094806265 (accounting for this message as well) so yeah

(Edited the ratio because even tho I'm a CGM I also can't do math for shit)

Edit: Actual ratio now with the two extra likes is: 1.45149766419

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back