• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Ghirahim (Partially Transformed) for 4th place 8-A
Ghirahim (Partially Transformed) > Ghirahim (Base) => 866.6 Tons
Added
Kiwis for 10-C at 38 Joules
Bottlenose Dolphin for 1st 9-C (14.1784 Kilojoules)
Added
Tier 1-B needs some updates.

1. Gods (Magi)/Characters from I/O - Infinite−1 Layers

2. Characters from Warhammer 40,000/Characters from Instant Death (Yogiri, UEG, and Touichirou) - Countless-D

3. Characters from Shinza Banshou - 24-D

4. Characters from Transformers - 17-D to 21-D

Added
This dude is beyond 27-D
Added
Megami Tensei Characters are no longer 2-A, so each verse below them should be moved up one space
Removed. There's now an empty spot in 2-A
The Dreaming ones for a spot in 1B. They are hundreds of dimensions
Added
Yet again, a minor edit, FPM is still 4x stronger than 1.082816 Kilotons (4.331264 Kilotons), on his max upgrades key (or at least until I put a new version of the calc)
Yeah I don't see anything on the calc that says he is 4.331264 Kilotons. Only see 1.082816 Kilotons on the calc.

I dunno there’s literally no calc on any Bleach profile for 3-B so I assume they are just baseline.

4. DIO w/ The World (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) - Far stronger than 5x 0.3610689294 Tons (1.805344647 Tons)

Revisions happened and it changed. The World is now scaling to 7.83 tons, same as GER. The World isn't even the strongest, Star Platinum is, he dusted The World with one punch. The chain is more or less like:

Peak Rage Star Platinum > (One shot) Empowered The World > Enraged Star Platinum > (One shot) The World > Star Platinum > Part 4 Star Platinum > Red Hot Chili Pepper = 7.83 tons.

Part 4 Star Platinum is massively above RHCP to the point of the user being afraid of fighting Jotaro.

Still, GER is the strongest Stand and would most likely one shot Peak Rage Star Platinum anyway. Do what you think it's fair with the info I jusst dropped.

On the other hand, Silver Chariot is now the strongest 8-C+ in JoJo, he downscales from DIO's 2 tons value.

Revisions happened and it changed. The World is now scaling to 7.83 tons, same as GER. The World isn't even the strongest, Star Platinum is, he dusted The World with one punch. The chain is more or less like:

Peak Rage Star Platinum > (One shot) Empowered The World > Enraged Star Platinum > (One shot) The World > Star Platinum > Part 4 Star Platinum > Red Hot Chili Pepper = 7.83 tons.

Part 4 Star Platinum is massively above RHCP to the point of the user being afraid of fighting Jotaro.

Still, GER is the strongest Stand and would most likely one shot Peak Rage Star Platinum anyway. Do what you think it's fair with the info I jusst dropped.

On the other hand, Silver Chariot is now the strongest 8-C+ in JoJo, he downscales from DIO's 2 tons value.
GER is already on there so nothing really changes.

Is he though? The current #1 is literally a mere 1.00149260081x away from High 8-C. Is Silver Chariot’s downscale even lower than this? Also shouldn’t Silver Chariot just be High 8-C since he can just outright pierce through DIO whose durability is supposed to be just very slightly above baseline High 8-C (2.00376291149 Tons)? Like normally I’d assume if you can outright pierce through a High 8-C that means you are also High 8-C even if it’s baseline. Cause I thought you’d only downscale if you only somewhat hurt them?

The reason he downscales is because of this feat againt DIO, not a diretly scaling though because DIO has a "likely" and Silver Chariot is clearly below DIO. I dunno if Chariot really scales lower than the first 8-C, that's up to you actually.

I mean looking at DIO’s profile from what I’m understanding

Part 3 DIO =< Part 1 Dio (Full Power) > Part 1 Dio (Casual) = 2.00376291149 Tons

So he’s supposed to be above baseline anyways so shouldn‘t Silver Chariot just be baseline High 8-C even if he’s weaker?

Ahh well I guess I could just put Silver Chariot at #2 or list him as an honorable mention who is in a weird spot on the list for now. But seriously though I really don’t know what to do with downscaling things like this without exact values.

So he’s supposed to be above baseline anyways so shouldn‘t Silver Chariot just be baseline High 8-C even if he’s weaker?
He should to be honest, but I can't actually prove how much above baseline is DIO, I can only say he is above 2 tons, and since Chariot is weaker, but still somewhat comparable, all I can do I scale him at 8-C+.
Ahh well I guess I could just put Silver Chariot at #2 or list him as an honorable mention who is in a weird spot on the list for now. But seriously though I really don’t know what to do with downscaling things like this without exact values.
Well both works I guess. #1 is simply too high to ignore in this case and simply put Chariot there.

Yeah like based on what I’ve read from the profile and from what I remember about Part 1 the full scaling for Dio would probably be

Part 3 DIO =< Part 1 Dio (End of Part 1) > Full Power Part 1 Dio (During his fight with Johnathan and Zeppeli) > Casual Part 1 Dio (During his fight with Johnathan and Zeppeli) = 2.00376291149 Tons

Like Dio probably grew even stronger after his fight with Johnathan and Zeppeli as he should’ve been feasting on even more humans before the final battle. So End of Part 1 Dio would probably be stronger than his full power self when he fought the two of them. And Part 3 DIO is supposed to be comparable to himself at the end of Part 1 and this is the Dio whose head Silver Chariot could pierce thus implying he fully scales even if he’s slightly weaker.

I guess for characters that downscale from a tier I could just give them an honorable mention due to not having an exact value that they downscale from.

Anyways added Polnareff as an honorable mention for now. If you decide to upgrade him to baseline High 8-C tell me and I’ll remove him.

Also since Dio is no longer 8-C there’s now another spot open in 8-C now.

Just realized a few characters on the list are no longer the tier they qualify for. I’ll make a list tomorrow on what characters will be removed and what spots will be open again.

Alright so summary of characters being removed

East Blue Saga Luffy is now 8-B rather than High 8-C so there's a new spot open

45% Deku is now 7-A so there is also a new spot available for 7-B

GiAnt Man is being removed from High 7-A as he's now 6-C

Post-Timeskip Black Asta w/ Black Divider is now Low 6-B+ rather than High 6-C+. Though It seems like he's still High 6-C+ in some keys so I'm gonna need somebody to explain who is the strongest High 6-C+ of Black Clover so I can put them in 2nd place rather than 1st.

Future Trunks is now 4-C rather than Low 4-C+ so there's a new spot open for Low 4-C

Also DBZ got updated with a new scaling so I also need somebody to find out whose the new strongest 4-C to replace Semi-Perfect Cell as the current value isn't listed on the blog.

Tournament of Power Android 18 is also no a contender as DBZ no longer uses the Celestial Body thing for Shin

Maybe mha characters for 7-A after their upgrades?
Who do you want to nominate as the strongest MHA 7-A?
Memories of Nobody: Dimension's Collide

Hey can you check if this can be added for bleach calculations
Just above Necrozma's 3-C so 2nd place. But it doesn't seem like anybody scales to this and Senna doesn't have a profile from the looks of it.
nasuverse characters for Low 1-C, they are infinite above baseline 6D
Added
Nominate Vanguard for 5th 9-A spot, 0.246 tons.
Looking at the calc he is 0.24632241682 Tons. Just under Jim Lake Jr. so he could take 5th place from Rose.

If I remember correctly Nine is stronger than a single 100% OFA user right? So Nine would be stronger than Deku and therefore take the spot.

Just above Necrozma's 3-C so 2nd place. But it doesn't seem like anybody scales to this and Senna doesn't have a profile from the looks of it.
Yhwach, Aizen and Ichigo scales above this feat. Its even in Yhwach profile.

Yhwach is 3-B in those keys not 3-C

Demon Slayer beat Vanguard, better use him via upscaling

Pariah Dark for 2nd Low 7-C

A least 10 times stronger than 533.70 Tons (5.337 Kilotons)
Added

Like theultimate5105 said Yhwach is 3-B not 3-C.
Demon Slayer beat Vanguard, better use him via upscaling
Changed

Back