• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Characters from Invincible for High 6-C (649.88 Gigatons of TNT)
Characters from Invincible for 7-B (75.95 Megatons of TNT)
Characters in Dragon Ball for High 5-A (4.8947252288836208908512638183148 Tenatons of TNT)
KKx20 Goku/50% Frieza (Dragon Ball) for Low 4-C (97.894505 Tenatons of TNT)
Characters in Monsterverse for High 6-C (526 Gigatons of TNT)
Added Robot as the High 6-C for the Invincible series as it said he can easily defeat High 6-Cs by himself
Added Wolf-Man and Bulletproof as 7-B for the Invincible series as according to their profile they scale above Immortal who scales to the feat
Wait since Toei Goku is already on the list should I still add DBZ Goku? Like what were the rules for this list again? Can we put two versions of the same character on the list if they are technically considered different verses but the same series?
Added them for Low 4-C
Added Atomic Meltdown Godzilla who is High 6-C+ (550 Gigatons) instead
Half Kurama for 3rd in Low 6-B (6.205 teratons of TNT)
Added
You should put Asta back to High 6-C as he's 650 Gigatons
Added Dark Elf Patry as he scales higher
Added
Space Ishtar for sharing the spot of 3B. She is also half of 3A
And I assume both Ishtar Astarte and Astarte Origin (Incomplete) are equal and both half 3-A right? Or are they stronger than half 3-A and therefore scale above Machine Ultimate Intelligence?

Last edited:
Really? Last time I checked, almost all DB Xenoverse/Heroes characters are ranked as 2-A (though this could be because of all the locked profiles and pages)
The pages are outdated. As you can see in the CRT I linked not only was it deemed back in August that Xenoverse has nothing to do with Heroes, as it does not even match up to heroes canon. But the reason Heroes was 2-A in the first place was do to the pages being a composite of Heroes and Xenoverse canons. Meaning Heroes only has it's 2-B statements, and are going to be ranging from 2-C and 2-B now. Meaning the Grand Priest that is on the list has been accepted as a 2-B character since August.

The 2nd place of High 3-A should be replaced by Kyurem as the Original Dragon of Legend, which is vastly superior to combined power of its parts, which are High 3-A baseline

The 2nd place of High 3-A should be replaced by Kyurem as the Original Dragon of Legend, which is vastly superior to combined power of its parts, which are High 3-A baseline
Personally I feel like Ultra Necrozma should scale higher but ehh there's no proof so yeah changing it with Original Dragon.
Kirby (Hoshi no Kirby 3) for 2nd place in 5-B (2.02 yottatons)
Added
Characters from Kirby for 3rd place in 3-C (<1.066053e+68 joules) and 2-C (16 universes)
So 1.066053 YottaFoe. Who scales the highest among the Kirby characters?
Character from Xenoverse for 2nd Highest in 2A (at very least 1.048576e+21 above baseline)
Where did all those multipliers even come from in that blog?

Oh right anyways Ultra Series got some upgrades. So it will now take High 3-A as it's strongest characters that have a profile right now are hundreds of thousands of times baseline with the strongest being in the millions. But since the god tiers are now outright Low 2-C, the 3-A will also be replaced with a mid tier who is in the hundreds of thousands of times baseline. But not gonna add them just yet as I'm still not done updating the profiles.

Last edited:
Because it was created right before Xenoverse was upgraded to 2A (even fodder like XV demigra). So just change it to 2A
Yeah I realized that later when I looked at it. Still gonna add it since just from some of the first few scalings DBH characters would scale way above everyone else. But still where did some of these multiplier things even come from? Like FP being 16,000 to 40,000x thing what even is it?

Yeah I realized that later when I looked at it. Still gonna add it since just from some of the first few scalings DBH characters would scale way above everyone else. But still where did some of these multiplier things even come from? Like FP being 16,000 to 40,000x thing what even is it?
The blog also has a hyperlink to a blog that explains it. Even if it's invalid, we still have the scaling chain from the DBS, making it at very least 10^12 baseline (possibly far higher because ssj2 level in cell saga was massively above baseline)

Also does Jenova have anything that allows him the equivalent of scp-3812 (1st spot in 1A) ? I mean 3812 isn't just infinity lvs above baseline, thanks to reaction evolution he's even added more lvs than his previous self (and that is passive, it goes on forever, absolutely no end). Jenova should be put down to 2st spot, he can share 2st spot with SCP-2747

You're gonna have to ask Setsuna Tenma about that since they were to one to nominate Jehovah. Also only one character per verse for one spot on each tier.

I see so whose the strongest 4-A in Kirby now? Since looking at its profile it seems like Void is now 3-C and no longer 4-A.

I see so whose the strongest 4-A in Kirby now? Since looking at its profile it seems like Void is now 3-C and no longer 4-A.
I think Kirby himself. He scales above Magolor as he overpowered him in a struggle and later became only more powerful with his hypernova abilities and his Robobot armor.

And how high are they into 4-A? Cause I assume they aren’t as high as Void originally was when it was 4-A right?

So 4x lower than the current AP on 4-A ehh still higher than most 4-As so I’ll change it later when I get back.

Also, I forgot the Original Dragon should get the 2nd place of 3-C, since he scales to 3-C+ baseline, meaning 4.2965 YottaFOE, well above Ultra Necrozma

Unleashed True Self Mode Baam should get the 3rd place of 6-B, since he was casually toying with and overpowering Post-Flagship Explosion Absorption White with Excalibur, who is stronger than himself with Cullinan, who scales to 53.5 Teratons, and Baam can increase his power with 2nd Thorn

Anyways updated the Kirby characters for 3-C and 4-A.

Replaced Ultra Necrozma with Original Dragon of Legends.

Added Baam to 6-B (Seriously his forms and stuff are a real mouthful)

How many universes are they again? Ahh 15 to 16 alright added to 4th.

Last edited:
3812 got upgraded to High 1A so remove him.

Dnd characters for a spot in 1B. They are constantly ascending to higher to higher dimensions.

3812 got upgraded to High 1A so remove him.

Dnd characters for a spot in 1B. They are constantly ascending to higher to higher dimensions.
Removed

They would be 2nd right? Cause constantly ascending sounds like it is lower than Infinite - 1
Since human Hody changed to
High 7C+ so 64X should be only
7B
please removed him from high 7A.
Removed him from both High 7-A and 7-A

Anybody remember who were the previous holder for 5th place of 7-A and High 7-A?

Back