• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Removed

They would be 2nd right? Cause constantly ascending sounds like it is lower than Infinite - 1

Removed him from both High 7-A and 7-A

Anybody remember who were the previous holder for 5th place of 7-A and High 7-A?
5th highest AP high 7A is Nintendo characters is around 2.9 gigaton TNT.

For tiers 3-C,low 2-C,and 2-C, saint seiya chars may get a new place on those tiers, since I’m doing a crt for them scaling to 100 million times those tiers baseline. (Actually I’m unsure about if 100mill times base 3-C is still 3-c)

For tiers 3-C,low 2-C,and 2-C, saint seiya chars may get a new place on those tiers, since I’m doing a crt for them scaling to 100 million times those tiers baseline. (Actually I’m unsure about if 100mill times base 3-C is still 3-c)
100 mil times 3-C would be 3-B

How deep into 2-C is SS? Because multipliers don't matter, according to the rules you'll just be 100 mil times X universrs universes and not 100 mil universes.

Anyways have some free time now so here are the changes to the list

Removing Ohma Zi-O from 2-B as Kamen Rider is now a 2-A verse. So there's now a new spot open for 2-B

Hades Possessing Shun is also 2-C now so there's a new spot open up for Low 2-C

Added Rei to 1st 3-B alongside Zero as they both have two of the highest 3-B+ scaling chain in the Ultra Series

Added Ultraseven w/ Ultra Knock Tactics for 5th High 4-C as he's stronger than 10 Foe

Replaced KKx20 Goku and 50% Final Form Frieza with Goku w/ Spirit Bomb as that's also Low 4-C and scales above them

Removed Boros and Psykos Orochi Fusion as One Punch Man god tiers are back to High 6-A

Removed Vash from 6-B as he's now 5-B to Low 2-C instead of 6-B

Removed Dark Elf Patry from 6-C (Kinda forgot to remove him last time)

5th highest AP high 7A is Nintendo characters is around 2.9 gigaton TNT.
Which calc?
Are spaceships allowed on this list?

If so, Halcyon-class Light Cruiser for a spot in 7-C: 2.7e+14 joules or 64.531 kilotons of TNT for the MAC gun key
Added to 2nd of 7-C
Added as 1st of High 8-C and removed Giorno w/ GER
Added as 3rd 5-B
Shouldn’t Revolutions Agent Smith be in the same spot as Revolutions Neo? They do have the same AP
Added

might as well add some fairy tail characters

X784 Lucy Heartfilia with Urano Metria for 1st place Low-7B: Is 2x stronger than 2.6 Megatons (5.2 Megatons)

X791 Cana Alberona with fairy heart for 1st place 7-B: Is 2.6x stronger than 30.91 Megatons (80.4 Megatons)

God Seed Doom for 3rd place 7-A: Is 2x stronger than Max, who is equal to the Alvarez Soldiers, who scale to 1/11 of X792 base Natsu who upscales from 4 Gigatons (781.8 megatons)

Atla Face for 1st place High 7-A: 4 Gigatons
Added
Sadly Alta Face now takes first place so their AP is too low to even take 5th place now

Let see, since Oma is no longer 2-B he still have a new scaling chain.

Decade 2009 (Passive delete the multiverse to the point that he's a threat to the entire of it) << Decade Complete <<< Decade Jumbo Formation <<< Decade NEO <<< Decade Neo Complete All 21 <<< Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O Rider Time Decade VS Zi-O version (Casually one-shot All 21 with ease despite being heavily weakened) <<< Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O

Could you please remove shinza bansho from 1b, since they're gone now? Also, what do you think about PMMM as say, anywhere from 2nd/3rd to 5th in 2a (2 2a multiverses)? And DB Heroes got an upgraded blog, which is also 2 x 2a (I think).

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Zero-One and basically everyone that scale to him post EoS.

Zero-One MCH = 50x <<< 125 Gigaton <<< Ark-Zero (Beginning of Episode 39) <<< MCH (Post Beginning of Episode 39) <<< Ark-Zero (End of EP 39) <<< Kamen Rider Ark-One <<< Kamen Rider Ark-Scorpion <<< Kamen Rider Zero&One Realizing Hopper/ Kamen Rider Zero-Two.
So what tier is he contending for?
Let see, since Oma is no longer 2-B he still have a new scaling chain.

Decade 2009 (Passive delete the multiverse to the point that he's a threat to the entire of it) << Decade Complete <<< Decade Jumbo Formation <<< Decade NEO <<< Decade Neo Complete All 21 <<< Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O Rider Time Decade VS Zi-O version (Casually one-shot All 21 with ease despite being heavily weakened) <<< Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O
I'm guessing this puts him higher than Arceus right?
Added
Green Turbo Energy Max for 2nd Place of 6-B (much higher than 71.282759 teratons)
Added
Lucifero for 6-B (Far stronger than 53.5 Teratons)
Added. But damn is literally every single character in the series upscaled from a High 7-A calc?
Could you please remove shinza bansho from 1b, since they're gone now? Also, what do you think about PMMM as say, anywhere from 2nd/3rd to 5th in 2a (2 2a multiverses)? And DB Heroes got an upgraded blog, which is also 2 x 2a (I think).
Removed. No clue how the 2-A stuff works after the standard and stuff have changed.

Dnd characters for low 6-B spot, they scale to father llymic who is 6.87 teratons TNT.
Added Father Llymic to 2nd place for now. Are there other DnD characters that are also Low 6-B+ or is it just Father Llymic? If there's multiple that scale to around the same lvl I'll just change it to Characters from Dungeons & Dragons instead.

neither of those are above baseline
also even being above baseline in range is still not above in AP
Also they would not be higher then they already are

This is just my opinion but I believe that Anos should be top 1 in 2-B, here I explain why....

All those that are in 2-B above anos is only by amount of universes that exist in their verses, but those universes all seems to have the same durability, while in the MG verse even a simple ship of layer 2 has more durability than a universe of layer 1 and therefore so it would be with the following layers.

To put it simply, an attack that can destroy a 4-D universe in layer 1 cannot destroy a simple 3-D object in layer 2, so it would require infinitely or unquantifiable power to be able to destroy an universe in layer 2 and so on.

To what I want to arrive is that those that are above anos in 2-B is due to the quantity of universes not of AP per se, because it seems to be that the AP of the other verses would not be comparable to the Anos' AP because the difference of the layers does not exist in the other verses.

Okay first of all is that even accepted? Second of all I am pretty sure if that is the case then Anos would be way higher than just 2-B like that sounds like some 1-B shtick rather than 2-B.

Added Father Llymic to 2nd place for now. Are there other DnD characters that are also Low 6-B+ or is it just Father Llymic? If there's multiple that scale to around the same lvl I'll just change it to Characters from Dungeons & Dragons instead.
Many low 6-B dnd characters equal or stronger than him in that tier, so yeah.

Ehh you sure it’s accepted as the way you are interpreting it though? Like I find it hard to believe that Anos is still 2-B when the way you described it seems to indicate him being tier 1 or at least a tier that’s far higher than 2-B.

Ehh you sure it’s accepted as the way you are interpreting it though? Like I find it hard to believe that Anos is still 2-B when the way you described it seems to indicate him being tier 1 or at least a tier that’s far higher than 2-B.
Everything about him is above baseline Low 2-C, 2-B and 2-A I'm just trying to get him higher in this list

Okay so basically from what I’m reading it’s actually not stated if the difference is outright infinite. It’s just unquantifiable. And yeah if that’s the case than I don’t see how 99+ unquantifiable universes would be higher than countless upon countless number of universes since that’s also unquantifiable.

Back