• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Just Petatons? Everybody on the High 6-A list is in the Exatons range.

Edit: Oh wait just checked her verse page so you actually meant Exatons. Alright adding
My bad, I confused Exatons with Petatons. I confirm that she scales above 18.14 Exatons, not Petatons

So from the looks of it the strongest 5-C+ is between Psykorochi and Released Boros as they both scale above Orochi. Psykorochi from what I remember believed herself to be capable of defeating the Saitama that one shot Orochi while Boros is simply stronger than Orochi due to being praised by Saitama. So between the two who scales higher into 5-C+? I’ll add whoever is the highest between the two.

Last edited:
That’s less than High 7-C so I won’t add him. But his Demon Mark state is 2x that so 849.94 Kilotons so that could be added. And if I remember correctly Gray Demon Hendrickson is stronger than Albion who is stronger than Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas. So I’ll add him instead.

Though I’m pretty sure quite a bit of the scaling in NNT are currently messed up. Ehh whatever.

Does Jehovah really take first place though? Like I think somebody said SCP-3812 is also infinite lvls of 1-A due to transcendence shenanigans or something.

Oh right also it seems like the NNT scaling for the low tiers is currently being updated so I’m gonna remove Hendrickson now.

Does Jehovah really take first place though? Like I think somebody said SCP-3812 is also infinite lvls of 1-A due to transcendence shenanigans or something.

Oh right also it seems like the NNT scaling for the low tiers is currently being updated so I’m gonna remove Hendrickson now.
He can share the spot bot are 1A+

Bayonetta for 2nd 2C, since it’s the main four universes + 21 more due to Alfheim, the other three universes jubileus was making + the alternate timeline which are all these universes copied into it. So just taking those two into account, 56 universes.

Not counting the other timelines I didn’t mention.

Is there anyone else even remotely comparable to Sonic in AP for the 2-C list? Also, I think the Downstreamers civilization would count unless this thread is specifically smurf restricted guys.

It would be more preferable if you posted those three placements in the same post to prevent clutter, but that's the least of the problems in your posts, as you didn't link the calc for Amy of the posts, but I guess I will do it.
Dnd characters for 6-c, they scale 84 gigatons
Some DnD Characters scale to this, but I am unaware of what scaling they have going on with this feat, so I guess I will let you decide.
The beheaded from dead cell high 8-c, 8.76 tons.
This feat
Optimus prime 2007 DS game place 8-B ,75.49 tons.
Looking at his profile, apparently he's superior to a character who performed this feat.

That wasn't the only concern, as I have seen several 9-Bs around 11 Megajoules regularly. However, even the fifth spot is already 1150.0750666x above Baseline, so not really much of a chance to get a spot with 11 Megajoules.

It would be more preferable if you posted those three placements in the same post to prevent clutter, but that's the least of the problems in your posts, as you didn't link the calc for Amy of the posts, but I guess I will do it.

Some DnD Characters scale to this, but I am unaware of what scaling they have going on with this feat, so I guess I will let you decide.

This feat

Looking at his profile, apparently he's superior to a character who performed this feat.
Sorry, i'm new here

Funnily enough, that's enough to scratch it up for 5th place, but it would be kinda neat if you could point out who scales and who scales above this feat, just to know who the strongest character is scaling from this feat.
Yay!

Well, no one really scales above it apart from Konosuba characters. But they are 8-C (Building level) due to to the feat (upscaling).

But if you mean a character stronger than Rokugo then I guess Rose could qualify as being above him.

Also, just a heads up from me, due to the passing of this CRT, the RWBY characters that are in 1st Place for Low 7-B are no longer viable for that placement, so they should be removed accordingly.

And on that note, I would like to rectify that mistake with a very unlikely placement.

I would like to nominate Elsa (yes, that Elsa) for 1st Place for 7-C via this feat (87.017 Kilotons)

I think Oma Zi-O should be #2 for 2-B, the multiverse of Kamen Rider actually contains a countless amount of “Another World” for each universe, which is also countless. So his AP is Countless*Countless universes

Kamen Rider Decade should also be #2 for 2-C, it’s stated that he’d destroy “all universes” during his 2009 run and each Kamen Rider season has their own universe in Decade. So at the time of Decade’s run, there should be around 26 universes. The 13 Showa universes, 10 Heisei universes and the W and Skull universes and the Shinkeger universe.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy characters for 2nd 2C they are 14 universes
Marvel for 4th 2C. They are 9-10 universes
Added
Bayonetta for 2nd 2C, since it’s the main four universes + 21 more due to Alfheim, the other three universes jubileus was making + the alternate timeline which are all these universes copied into it. So just taking those two into account, 56 universes.

Not counting the other timelines I didn’t mention.
Added
I just realized that The Downstreamers stands in borderline between 2-C and 2-B with exact number or affected universes being 1000.
Added
Xue Ying for 3rd 3B. He is 1/10 of 3A
Added

This feat

I'm gonna wait and see which DnD characters scale to that 6-C calc first.

Added the others
Would Rokugo qualify for 9-A.

He's small Building Level+ (45.9x above baseline). 962,000,000 Joules
Just barely above the current 5th place so added
Yay!

Well, no one really scales above it apart from Konosuba characters. But they are 8-C (Building level) due to to the feat (upscaling).

But if you mean a character stronger than Rokugo then I guess Rose could qualify as being above him.
Replaced with Rose
Also, just a heads up from me, due to the passing of this CRT, the RWBY characters that are in 1st Place for Low 7-B are no longer viable for that placement, so they should be removed accordingly.

And on that note, I would like to rectify that mistake with a very unlikely placement.

I would like to nominate Elsa (yes, that Elsa) for 1st Place for 7-C via this feat (87.017 Kilotons)
Removed and added
I think Oma Zi-O should be #2 for 2-B, the multiverse of Kamen Rider actually contains a countless amount of “Another World” for each universe, which is also countless. So his AP is Countless*Countless universes

Kamen Rider Decade should also be #2 for 2-C, it’s stated that he’d destroy “all universes” during his 2009 run and each Kamen Rider season has their own universe in Decade. So at the time of Decade’s run, there should be around 25 universes. The 13 Showa universes, 10 Heisei universes and the W and Skull universes.
His current profile only says he's countless though so I don't think I can add him unless this is changed on his profile. Like you could probably just make a thread to change that on the profile.

Same problem as Oma Zi-O his profile says something different that being the all universes is talking about the 2-B multiverse rather than just 2-C so to my knowledge you should probably make a CRT first.

Last edited:
Back