• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

Yeah its something the core element governs/is the ideal of, not something it literally contains
No it literally contains the soul.
The Core Element contains 3 key things, the "mind", the "body", and the "soul".
And finally, the Core Element contains the Soul of it's "host".
Yes he didn't, but his starting move when he isn't ******* around/being a cocky bastard to hoeinheim in particular or people he doesn't care about is to kill them on the spot, and if for some reason his soul rip doesn't work, he will go ahead with his million other lethal options, like pulling a Scar but from range
Okay so you're suggesting he'll try to soul rip, fail, and then try to do something he never did before Sujin can even think? Ísť that a bit silly?
With speed equalized it's outright impossible and without speed equalization Sujin is like quadrillions of times faster.
Actually, I remember now that Father is a 4D smurf along with the rest of the alchemists, so he should be removed from the list
Sure ig? I don't remember any reason for FMA characters to be 4D smurfs but I only watched fmab anime so idk

It always speed equal, If not the list would filled with just immesurable vharacters
we literally did speed equal/speed not equal all the other times

we literally did speed equal/speed not equal all the other times

So...
The standard still Speed Equal

Speed Unequalized is just for when the character beat another in speed equal, but not in unequal speed:

Hajime Nagumo (Speed Unequalized) / Ji Ning (Speed Equalized)

So...
The standard still Speed Equal

Speed Unequalized is just for when the character beat another in speed equal, but not in unequal speed:

Hajime Nagumo (Speed Unequalized) / Ji Ning (Speed Equalized)

jackie-chan-confused.jpg

thats what im saying

Sora wins against wizard101 characters if speed is equal but loses if speed is not equal

but for some reason they cant share a spot 🗿
No character is directly mentioned as an example for me to corroborate this, so just do a match or something if anything.

Is Arceus baseline 1-A? If so yea, AWLBA are multiple infinities above baseline...
I think Arceus is, rather characters from awlba they should probably be put above anyone else baseline in 1A. This may get them in 4th through 2nd. Though don't wanna assume.

Do MPSA reader, Warhammer, MT have layers into 1A?

Last edited:
warhammer is 3 layers in 1A iirc

MT is around 7-8 layers but will change since SMT people want to update the verse but will take more time
Alright thanks for the reply, hard to tell sometimes which ones have layers sometimes. No idea if these are based on new system either, warhammer probably stays the same idk about SMT though.

That leaves MPSA reader, or anything of the other 3. I don't think they do but same thing goes, assuming the list won't get revamped for a while

Last edited:
Alright thanks for the reply, hard to tell sometimes which ones have layers sometimes. No idea if these are based on new system either, warhammer probably stays the same idk about SMT though.

That leaves MPSA reader, or anything of the other 3. I don't think they do but same thing goes, assuming the list won't get revamped for a while
based pfp

Remove last boss characters from Low 1A they got upgraded to 1A
Arceus is the most baseline 1-A here
Zhiyu is also baseline
Is Arceus baseline 1-A? If so yea, AWLBA are multiple infinities above baseline...

Back