• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

And if you look at Nameless' profile yourself, you'd see an interesting tidbit that only his right arm is supposed to be "Death".

"Here's this irrelevant thing I think makes it more advanced, when really it doesn't because that kind of feat is just interaction" if you didn't understand that, it doesn't matter how big dick you think the erasure is, the regen goes above it

Seems at this point you’re just being ignorant so I’d rather not waste my time pointlessly arguing with a brick wall

Also, it’s not noted as high godly on his page but the soul in anima is accepted as being the same as the concept and he can negate regen of the mind body and soul.

Last edited:
Arceus is about to become 1-A, it's avatar will stay at Low 1-C, but is also a smurf.

Also, i think 6-D starts at 6 with Nyanlanthotep.

You could debatably get rid of L1-C and just bring back H2-A since 5D is still considered multiversal in a traditional sense while 6D and above is when it actually becomes "extra-dimensional" if I understood the new standards correctly.

But I doubt that can of worms will be opened (for now...).

You could debatably get rid of L1-C and just bring back H2-A since 5D is still considered multiversal in a traditional sense while 6D and above is when it actually becomes "extra-dimensional" if I understood the new standards correctly.

But I doubt that can of worms will be opened (for now...).
It isn't considered that. What makes you say that? It got separated from 6D specifically because having a single dimension above the multiverse where a god-like being resides is common.

Ig I'll bump this here
Mujin Park and timeskip Satan should be removed from 4-A as they just got upgraded (#3 spot)
Instead they should be put in the 3-C list.
I tried to read the White Queen profile and blog, and I'm pretty sure Mujin should be above her.
we talked about WQ in the previous thread until the conversation just kinda died so idk if we reached a conclusion but like I said, I'm fine with either opening a thread or them sharing the spot

Kamen Rider Barlcxks should be removed from the 1-C list, given the Kamen Rider verse already occupies a higher position in that list

Last edited:
And as stated previously, mindhax does not give a flying **** about how big he is, and he lacks interactions, so Sauron dumpsters him
Then that should mean Sauron should just be higher on the list, specifically where Monica Pinkston is because SCP Foundation is in the process of being deleted from the wiki, so she should be removed. In that case, Black Hole can just rank higher than the W.I.T.C.H. characters.

The realization when two of the three top tiers is just the Sun and the Moon.

Also Dark Gaia is technically a top tier too (tho lacks the range), so the Earth as well lol!
episódio 1 | #megamente #megamind #fyp #tuéneh? #viral #trend  #vaiprofyinferno

No resistance and range?

• W.I.T.C.H. characters get instantly deconstructed due to the lack of deconstruction resistance
Read their profiles: BH only beat them with speed equal. With immeasurable speed they can travel to other dimensions before the fight even starts, and seems to have enough range to cover infinite sized universes even without their 2-A keys.

So they can share the spot, unless there's more to them I'm ignoring (didn't notice any passives for example; and while some have intangibility, it's elemental in nature so the BH should be able to affect them)

Read their profiles: BH only beat them with speed equal. With immeasurable speed they can travel to other dimensions before the fight even starts, and seems to have enough range to cover infinite sized universes even without their 2-A keys.

So they can share the spot, unless there's more to them I'm ignoring (didn't notice any passives for example; and while some have intangibility, it's elemental in nature so the BH should be able to affect them)
One Piece characters for the remaining spots in 6A, H6A and 5C (mainly Kaido and Luffy, currently).
added both

Also, Monica Pinkston needs to be removed from the High 3-A list as all of the SCP profiles are in the process of being deleted.

Put zhong zue below Ergen and Bastard characters in 3-B. He gets memed by Ergen dozens of layers of passives, and even more memed by Bastard funny CM magic. And Mujin park should be above nippon and asura wrath characters. So the list should look like this

1. Uriel (Bastard!!)

2. Characters from Ergenverse (Saint-Emperor and Bai Xiaochun)

3. Zhong Yue

4. Mujin Park

5.Characters from Bleach

6. Characters from Emperor's Domination

7. Characters from Nipponverse

8. Evil Buu

9. Diche

10. Characters from Asura's Wrath (Asura and Chakravartin)

11. Doctor Quantum

12. Celestials

13. Noodle monster

Uriel can't actually beat Ergen characters who both resist most (if not all) of his offensive hax, including the concept fuckery, and at best he gets consistently and permanently incapped by them existing, at worst they just seal him away and he literally just can't do shit

Also if only Zhong Yue's concept type was updated, then he would keep his top spot

Uriel can't actually beat Ergen characters who both resist most (if not all) of his offensive hax, including the concept fuckery, and at best he gets consistently and permanently incapped by them existing, at worst they just seal him away and he literally just can't do shit

Also if only Zhong Yue's concept type was updated, then he would keep his top spot
Aren't concepts in Ergen higher dimensional?

Back