• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

All that gets negated as soon as Kai pulls out power absorption (not to mention blitz amps)
Kai can't negate any of those abilities at all because they're not even elemental powers

he can negate invulnerability to electricity and whatnot but there is no way in hell he's negating time travel, BFR, possession etc

doesn't martial peak characters just stomp goh for 4-A?
"Origin King Yang Kai and Third Order Origin Kings will have 14 Layers of Knowledge Sea Potency and Resistance."
Soul hax against GoH characters won't work without CM3, IM2, and mind manip so layers won't probably matter.
So I'd have to see some specific profile to really tell whether they beat 4-A GoH characters

this guy should be second place for 4-A because of 10 layers + CM1

Soul hax against GoH characters won't work without CM3, IM2, and mind manip so layers won't probably matter.
So I'd have to see some specific profile to really tell whether they beat 4-A GoH characters
That's not how it works. CM3 and IM2 are for interacting with their Cores. Those without HGR can be killed without their Core being affected so yeah Soul Manipulation will work.

There is no need to interact with the Core to interact with the soul.
You need to interact with the core because the soul is literally inside of it.
Even the description of the Core says that destroying the physical body and soul would have no effect on it.
If I destroy a toilet in my house it won't have an effect on the house itself either.
But if I want to destroy it I need to get into the houses which requires me to interact with it in the first place.
High Godly Regeneration.
I mean, sure…? Why would characters without high godly dying without their core being affected matter exactly?

You need to interact with the core because the soul is literally inside of it.

If I destroy a toilet in my house it won't have an effect on the house itself either.
But if I want to destroy it I need to get into the houses which requires me to interact with it in the first place.
Nah the core is more abstract than the soul. Just because it is said to contain the soul doesn't mean it has to be manipulated to reach the soul.
I mean, sure…? Why would characters without high godly dying without their core being affected matter exactly?
It's even Mid-Godly Regeneration. There's no indication that they can regenerate their souls and stuff.

Nah the core is more abstract than the soul. Just because it is said to contain the soul doesn't mean it has to be manipulated to reach the soul.
It literally does mean that. How are you going to interact with something inside the core without interacting with the core itself????
It's even Mid-Godly Regeneration. There's no indication that they can regenerate their souls and stuff.
??

this guy should be second place for 4-A because of 10 layers + CM1
It isn't 10 layers...It is more like 50 at this point.

The thing is, you take contain literally. How do you expect a concept to contain the soul, which is less abstract?
Because we're talking about a fictional universe with fictional characters? Like we're visually shown the soul of a being is inside their core element, the accepted blog states they're inside, the person who made the blog says they're inside, and several character profiles say they're inside.
Tell me if a bullet is shot into the heart of a normal human in GoH he won't die.
Never said it won't?

Anima and I think warhammer also have conceptual souls.
Yeah, I don't refuse conceptual souls. Except that here the soul is not conceptual.
Because we're talking about a fictional universe with fictional characters? Like we're visually shown the soul of a being is inside their core element, the accepted blog states they're inside, the person who made the blog says they're inside, and several character profiles say they're inside.
It's inside but the soul being less abstract can be affected without the abstraction being affected. Anyway we're not going to get anywhere with this without the one who made the blog.

Anima and I think warhammer also have conceptual souls.
I would delineate these two from GoH because in those the Souls are literal concepts (or constructed out of the substance of concepts) while in GoH they are "contained" within the core element (despite the fact I think that reading that as them literally being contained rather than being governed by it and thus every aspect of them having an installation of itself in it is silly, but I digress)

I would delineate these two from GoH because in those the Souls are literal concepts (or constructed out of the substance of concepts) while in GoH they are "contained" within the core element (despite the fact I think that reading that as them literally being contained rather than being governed by it and thus every aspect of them having an installation of itself in it is silly, but I digress)
In layman terms it doesn't really matter, as you need CM to interact with the GOH souls, in the same way that you need CM to interact with conceptual souls.

The hell are you talking about, we were talking about souls, no one says that you need any special type of hax to touch GOH bodies (except for the abstract ones, OFC).
I'm just saying concept containing ones soul shouldn't be seen as the concept literally enclosing around the soul but instead the soul just encompassing it like a concept would the body.

It's not about a conceptual soul. I myself am working on a verse whose soul is conceptual. The problem is that the soul being contained in the personal concept does not mean that one must manipulate the concept in order to manipulate the soul. It just doesn't make sense.
Yes it does, how the hell can you interact with something, without interacting with the "box". It would be like trying to get something out of a box, without interacting with the box itself.

i mean the body is encapsulated by ones concept but you dont need to touch the concept to interact with the body.
The body is within the core not in the sense that the physical being itself is in it, but more so that the genetic code and biological information itself is in it.

It only literally contains the physical body in specific cases like 7th and 6th owners in which case we literally see them contained within the core.

We can actually see something similar happen with purely spiritual beings without bodies like the Dragon King or Ogre, who have to basically emit their soul out of their core in order to interact with the world

Yes it does, how the hell can you interact with something, without interacting with the "box". It would be like trying to get something out of a box, without interacting with the box itself.
Like a character that touches the organs without damaging the body. However yeah I already conceded.

Like a character that touches the organs without damaging the body. However yeah I already conceded.
But to touch organs without interacting with the exterior body you need not only the ability to interact with the organs but to also bypass the body itself.

Like using your logic everyone who can physically interact with organs can now magically bypass durability

The body isn't a conceptual abstraction to begin with.
But to touch organs without interacting with the exterior body you need not only the ability to interact with the organs but to also bypass the body itself.

Like using your logic everyone who can physically interact with organs can now magically bypass durability
It was an example. Not the best of examples.

Wait no Naruto characters are in low 5-B?

Pretty sure shit like ~7 layers of sight based mind hax should be enough to put them pretty high by itself not even including the other goofy OP hax they have

Back