• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 strongest high 6-A fight: Lucifero/Lucius (Black Clover) vs Byleth (Fire Emblem)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lucius_Zogratis

Byleth as the Enlightened one

vs

Base lucius/Fully Manifested Lucifero (Only one, but both are equally good to take the 10th place so you choose who should be used)

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in Spade Kingdom

SBA otherwise
byleth-m-f-post-timeskip-designs-v0-ljzyd47gukbb1.png
8337435-2747242486-be1ef.jpg
1b29ce08249c499b5cfd0cee9bba95f7.jpg

From Byleth or from Lucius?

And Lucifero could potentially power null that but for now I guess is an option to stop Lucifero, but now explain how she kills him
how can lucifero power null if he is already in time stop

also isn't byleth vs lucius incon? they will use time hax at the same time

how can lucifero power null if he is already in time stop
Dorothy BFR is also instant and he instantly destroyed said attempt on him with his powernull
also isn't byleth vs lucius incon? they will use time hax at the same time
Proof that Byleth starts with time stop? Also, she has resurrection, but if Lucius changes her soul she is not dying = no time reset

From Byleth or from Lucius?
The former. I don’t see Time Stop on Lucifero’s profile?

And Lucifero could potentially power null that
I only see magic nullification on Lucifero’s profile, and Divine Pulse isn’t tied to magic.

but for now I guess is an option to stop Lucifero, but now explain how she kills him
She can spam time stop without limit, and cut him into pieces and eventually destroy his heart with a 312x AP advantage, which is even higher with her SotC, Awakening, Crest effects, and can be tripled with crits. If worst comes to worse, she uses one of her 13 Divine Pulse charges to turn back time.

The former. I don’t see Time Stop on Lucifero’s profile?
Lucifero does not have time stop, Lucius have it, he starts with it, is layered and he has more range
I only see magic nullification on Lucifero’s profile, and Divine Pulse isn’t tied to magic.
Fair
he can spam time stop without limit, and cut him into pieces and eventually destroy his heart with a 312x AP advantage, which is even higher with her SotC, Awakening, Crest effects, and can be tripled with crits
His heart is invulnerable unless you use unholy/holy manipulation or purification and you need to surpass his resistance to holy manipulation first

Lucifero does not have time stop, Lucius have it, he starts with it, is layered and he has more range
Well we’re using Lucifero here, apparently. More range on time manipulation is useless since it’s universal by default.
His heart is invulnerable unless you use unholy/holy manipulation or purification and you need to surpass his resistance to holy manipulation first
Is it like a layer?

Lucifero and base lucius are 3 Exatons and Byleth is 5 Exatons, where do you get a 312x ap advantage?
Ah, just took the highest AP I saw on the verse page. Didn’t see the scaling chain.

Edit: Actually, don’t see resistance to death hax, nor resurrection on Lucifero’s profile. And it appears devils are still alive even as hearts, so you can’t really argue that they “regen” from death, at least according to the scans I see.

So Byleth just time stops, and bops him with death hax after a bit.

Last edited:
Well we’re using Lucifer here, apparently. More range on time manipulation is useless since it’s universal by default.

Is it like a layer?
I am using Lucius and Lucifero at the same time because both are equally haxed to take the spot, maybe only Lucius can win and Lucifero can't do anything, but instead of doing another thread, I just add the two of it in the same thread and the arguments are for both Edit: this does not mean Lucifero and Lucius are teaming up, is Lucius vs Byleth or Lucifero vs Byleth

Lucifero resisted Holy manipulation that normally would kill one of his kind, if you want to treat it as a layer... for now is resistance to something that should kill him

And "time stop is universal by default", for byleth sure, but for Lucius is not, he time stops an area instantly when the fight starts (and is with his mind), Byleth won't always starts with time stop right of the bat and Lucius method of winning fights is via soul manipulation, changing the form of it to slave the opponent to his will

Lucifero it seems can only just not be defeated, does byleth has any incap method other than just killing the opponent?

I am using Lucius and Lucifero at the same time because both are equally haxed to take the spot, maybe only Lucius can win and Lucifero can't do anything, but instead of doing another thread, I just add the two of it in the same thread and the arguments are for both
I’d prefer it if we did it one at a time to prevent confusion, but sure.

Lucifero resisted Holy manipulation that normally would kill one of his kind, if you want to treat it as a layer... for now is resistance to something that should kill him
I’ll just say it’s a layer of resistance then, for the sake of convenience.

And "time stop is universal by default", for byleth sure, but for Lucius is not, he time stops an area instantly when the fight starts (and is with his mind),
Divine Pulse is also thought-based, and she resists it. And whenever she’s in a real battle (ie, not sparring) she goes all out with her powers, which includes time stop.

Byleth won't always starts with time stop right of the bat and Lucius method of winning fights is via soul manipulation, changing the form of it to slave the opponent to his will
see above. The soul manipulation is activated via contact, as far as I can see; neither Lucifero nor Lucius resist Time Stop, so they wouldn’t get the chance to make contact with Byleth if frozen.

Also, just out of curiosity, can he target more than one soul at once with soul hax?

Lucifero it seems can only just not be defeated, does byleth has any incap method other than just killing the opponent?

Edit: Actually, don’t see resistance to death hax, nor resurrection on Lucifero’s profile. And it appears devils are still alive even as hearts, so you can’t really argue that they “regen” from death, at least according to the scans I see.

So Byleth just time stops, and bops him with death hax after a bit.

Death Manipulation (The Combat Art Assassinate, and the skill Lethality grants the user a chance to instantly kill the enemy)

This is a physical type of death hax, something that can't work on a invulnerable heart

If Lucius and Byleth both do time stop, is inconclusive, the would share the spot in that case

Chance to instantly kill a foe when dealing damage."

This match is simple.

Lucifero’s presence crushes. Stopping time doesn’t stop gravity.

Lucius stops time first because Bayleth only stops time on defense to prevent an attack from hitting her, then she counter attacks. Lucius just instantly stops time.

Also, just out of curiosity, can he target more than one soul at once with soul hax?
Lucius have never faced a person with 2 souls (Julius did), but his magic is the manipulation souls in general so he should be able to do it

Like, he has two hands, he can manipulate two souls of different bodies if he touches both at the same time, never showed, but nothing have been said that he can't do it, only Asta can resist it, you are asking because Sothis still exist inside Byleth right? He can purify devils and gave said devil to humans and the human gets the devil power which is just fusing two souls or adding said soul to the body with another soul if that satisfy your answer

Lucifero crushes her with his Z-class gravity, that's his first move.

Note: Why doesn't Lucifero have resistance to TS? He is the most powerful demon in the underworld, surpassing Astaroth, the demon of time.Lucius also states that he cannot beat a Full Power Lucifero even if his first move is TS

It's pretty much implied Soul Magic would work on Yuno, who has 2 souls, so yeah.

Paladins technically have 2 souls as well

Ngl, I forgot about this thread. I don’t have any more to really add to this debate, so if they can get past Byleth’s stuff I mentioned above, (ie, rewinds, time stop spam, and death hax that will definitely proc thanks to her danmaku level attacks) then they can probably be moved up a place.

bump, I would like more fire emblem representation to see if they think Byleth just move one spot down to Lucius/Lucifero

Back