• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

Inazuman for a free spot in 5-A. Majority of his powers are psychokinetically-based (telekinesis, precog, telepathy, interdimensional TP, illusions), Reverse lets him time rewind any effect or attack back to the sender including non-physical and temporal attacks, can BFR you to another dimension, ignores distance through spatial punching, negates mid-high regen, and lots of resistances.

how much into 1A are dragon talisman characters at? I know they are above baseline but how much
Yang Qi/Teen In White (Dragon Talisman) is 2 layers, possibly 7 layers above baseline (excluding lifespans).

Lou Baiyue and Chen Qi is atleast 7 layers above baseline (Lou is one of the oldest 9th Deathless, while Chen Qi should be near or equal to her).

Also they all have layered NEP 2 and Transduality Type 2.

Jill Presto probably should be moved up the 9-B spot since her hax got upgraded to 1-A
Well, she could probably now beat John Taylor, but not sure about Morghur since WH Fantasy hax is bonkers.

BTW, Knizo should probably be bumped down on the 9-B list since his hax only peaks at 1-B IIRC, meanwhile Morghur is 1-A and so is Jill Presto.

Shouldn't WOD be removed? It is so outdated that it isn't even funny, even with my limited knowledge of the funny jewish vampire (and friend) series

Well, she could probably now beat John Taylor, but not sure about Morghur since WH Fantasy hax is bonkers.
Morghur should be removed from 9-B anyway cause he isn't that tier anymore, but really you need a 200-meter stick to beat it, if you can hit it from far enough away forever, Morghur is easily inconned

How far could Tet get into Low 2-C? By himself/with Star Grail he has at least 13-dimensional HDE, abstract existence, type 1 concept manipulation, law manipulation, probability manipulation and subjective reality, etcetera (All capable of affecting even 13-dimensional beings).

And, yes, it is possible to be higher-dimensional while having lower-dimensional potency. (Though I think Tet will prolly be upgraded in the future. I will see when I finish the novels)

Thoughts?

How far could Tet get into Low 2-C? By himself/with Star Grail he has at least 13-dimensional HDE, abstract existence, type 1 concept manipulation, law manipulation, probability manipulation and subjective reality, etcetera (All capable of affecting even 13-dimensional beings).

And, yes, it is possible to be higher-dimensional while having lower-dimensional potency. (Though I think Tet will prolly be upgraded in the future. I will see when I finish the novels)

Thoughts?
probably not, the empty spots are nearly filled for Low 2C, Ultimate sublime would take one and the other by another chinaman most likely

probably not, the empty spots are nearly filled for Low 2C, Ultimate sublime would take one and the other by another chinaman most likely
What exactly could sonic even do against 13-D HDE? It seems his max stuff is 6-D so wdym? Could people on the bottom of that list even affect Tet? Moreover he could just alter the laws/plot in an instant on a 13-D level so rip. I think he easily takes out a lot of that bottom half.

Easily gets the #5 spot, but considering that #4 is a Low 1-A smurf in all haxxes then he stops there.
And, yes, it is possible to be higher-dimensional while having lower-dimensional potency.
Digimon: Laughs in HDE for 6-C digimon scrubs

Thoughts?
Honestly, I don't think he gets past the sonics, who does just resist his stuff as it is 4D in potency, and definitely not getting past Destiny
In addition, I know low 2-C a character who does just kill him while not being on the list atm
This guy with passive madness hax (which is one of the haxes that bypass HDE due to being reliant on the target's perception), and Thought Based CM1 and Info Type 2 EE or Power Null (which the HDE shouldn't affect considering how and what Idea Sefirah are)

Back