• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

Wouldn't that make DT not 1-A, because that is a blatant anti-feat?
That doesn't change much really, both share existence, and isn't Yang Qi the final antagonist of the story?
Yang Qi ascended because of the narrative help.

Yang Qi isn't really the final antagonist tho.

Point is, treating Fantasy and 40K as the same verse is very blatantly stupid, there's 0 cross-scaling for a reason.
Do they have the same god tiers? Take place in the same multiverse?

If yes to any, specially the 2nd, they should share a spot.

Wouldn't that make DT not 1-A, because that is a blatant anti-feat?
That doesn't change much really, both share existence, and isn't Yang Qi the final antagonist of the story?
Then they should share a single spot, yeah.

How the verse itself is organized in the wiki (a single verse page, multiple ones) doesn't matter, what matters is the canon obviously.

Do they have the same god tiers? Take place in the same multiverse?

If yes to any, specially the 2nd, they should share a spot.
Technically, they don't share a multiverse, because that's part of the Materium. Maybe attempt to understand the verse your arguing before trying it, yeah?

And like I said, can you find who's in the High 8-C spot from Fantasy's Verse Page at a glance? And you're not allowed to look at the current list. If the answer is no, then don't try to merge them

Technically, they don't share a multiverse, because that's part of the Materium. Maybe attempt to understand the verse your arguing before trying it, yeah?
The Warp is the same, no? Why are you focusing on the physical world as if "multiverse" was limited to this? Like, some tiers past L2C have the word "multiverse" and all have "verse" in them for a reason, everything can be accounted for in the word "multiverse", you're just talking about semantics here.

And like I said, can you find who's in the High 8-C spot from Fantasy's Verse Page at a glance? And you're not allowed to look at the current list. If the answer is no, then don't try to merge them
What even is this argument? I can't find them if they're merged or not, I don't know the verse and honestly it absolutely doesn't matters if they're in the same page or not for this list.

We don't have the multiple Sonic, DC, Transformers or whatever else continuities taking consecutive spots, wtf?

This is pure pedantry in all honesty. They share an overall setting, they're the same verse. It doesn't really matter how it organises internally or how many technicalities there are.

This is pure pedantry in all honesty. They share an overall setting, they're the same verse. It doesn't really matter how it organises internally or how many technicalities there are.
Then remove dragon talisman from 2-A, because Sage monarch not only exists in the same cosmology (as a piece of fiction, but still), but one of the characters literally comes from that novel with the desire of killing the prota.

The point was it looks like shit, is terrible for organization, and searching two entire verse pages to pick a character out just to be wrong is an issue. There are over 100 combined profiles between Fantasy and 40K, do you expect people to pick the right one? If I asked "Who are the place-holders for Honkaiverse?" Could you answer it?

The point was it looks like shit, is terrible for organization, and searching two entire verse pages to pick a character out just to be wrong is an issue. There are over 100 combined profiles between Fantasy and 40K, do you expect people to pick the right one? If I asked "Who are the place-holders for Honkaiverse?" Could you answer it?
I don't care for Honkaiverse so of course I couldn't answer it, what even is that point? The verse is big but so what? You'd be expected to support or reject the reasoning for a character like anyone else.

And the rest of this is just... irrelevant to what I'm saying. Idk why you made it 2 verse pages and I'm not asking for specifics or saying it is or isn't justified. Perhaps it's better for verse organisation, perhaps its a bit inconvenient for the thread. But it's still one setting in its totality so long as the Warp and overarching cosmology is shared. And it is shared.

I don't care for Honkaiverse so of course I couldn't answer it, what even is that point? The verse is big but so what? You'd be expected to support or reject the reasoning for a character like anyone else.

And the rest of this is just... irrelevant to what I'm saying. Idk why you made it 2 verse pages and I'm not asking for specifics or saying it is or isn't justified. Perhaps it's better for verse organisation, perhaps its a bit inconvenient for the thread. But it's still one setting in its totality so long as the Warp and overarching cosmology is shared. And it is shared.
Exactly! You can't answer who's the honkai placeholders because they ain't listed!

So why should we apply the same issue to Warhammer in High 8-C? We can pick one, and both me an Abaddon agree Arkhan>Ahriman/Draigo/Voldus, so just list him lol

Exactly! You can't answer who's the honkai placeholders because they ain't listed!

So why should we apply the same issue to Warhammer in High 8-C?
....? What are you even talking about? I can't list them cause I can barely list a single character of the top of my head.

So why should we apply the same issue to Warhammer in High 8-C? We can pick one, and both me an Abaddon agree Arkhan>Ahriman/Draigo/Voldus, so just list him lol
I'm whatever to what's decided to be labelled there, so long as its a single slot.

....? What are you even talking about? I can't list them cause I can barely list a single character of the top of my head.
Tier 3-C:

1. Chen Jin

2. Characters from Marvel Comics (Doctor Doom and Daimon )

3. Characters from Honkai (Star Rail and Impact)

4. Avenger (Space Ishtar)

5. Gatchan

6. Cui Heng

7. Dark Schneider

8. Yhwach

9.Characters from Spongebob Squarepants

If you read the conversation on this, what I'm avoiding is Honkai's issue at #3 3-C. If someone who doesn't give a rat's ass about the verse can't tell who the placeholder is, then it's just a list decided by who goes to the greatest lengths to find who in the hell is even in the spot and what they got.

If you read the conversation on this, what I'm avoiding is Honkai's issue at #3 3-C. If someone who doesn't give a rat's ass about the verse can't tell who the placeholder is, then it's just a list decided by who goes to the greatest lengths to find who in the hell is even in the spot and what they got.
This might be even less of an issue than I thought cause I'm not quite seeing what's the problem with the way it's labelled.

This might be even less of an issue than I thought cause I'm not quite seeing what's the problem with the way it's labelled.
Then if loops back around, Planck. Tell me who the placeholders are for Honkai. If you, who doesn't know the verse can't answer that, there's my problem. We don't know.

Then if loops back around, Planck. Tell me who the placeholders are for Honkai. If you, who doesn't know the verse can't answer that, there's my problem. We don't know.
Just list them alongside the verse name?? Is something stopping that from working?

Edit: I don't feel that strongly on the topic so I can leave it up to Setsuna though.

The main characters that would be listed there are Welt Yang from Honkai Impact (who is also in HSR, but is in his peak and have access to his strongest abilities in HI) and Acheron from Honkai Star Rail. If it bothers you that much they can both be added next to their positions in the 3-C tier. There are several positions that are just listed with the name of the verse without characters next to them, the fact that in that specific position there are two verses (which are actually one) doesn't make it that different from the rest from my point of view.

The main characters that would be listed there are Welt Yang from Honkai Impact (who is also in HSR, but is in his peak and have access to his strongest abilities in HI) and Acheron from Honkai Star Rail. If it bothers you that much they can both be added next to their positions in the 3-C tier. There are several positions that are just listed with the name of the verse without characters next to them, the fact that in that specific position there are two verses (which are actually one) doesn't make it that different from the rest from my point of view.
I mean I've always grumbled about that too, it's why I basically refuse to let any verse I use here be left as just "Characters from X"

Speaking of 3-C it is funny how The top 3 have Low 1-A hax...with the exception of Thor, and maybe another character

Could my friend Ryuunosuke get number a spot in 9-A?

If his stuff isn't enough for top 10, im sure he could get the number 15 spot.

Can anyone explain me two things
A. Why is Li Qiye above lindon? (I have already explained why evil chinaman gets erased by good chinaman, though I guess he could share the spot in inequalized if the speed difference is enough)
B. Pretty goddamn sure that Kars beats Kang in 6-B, not only the latter is probably going to get almost all of his smurf hax removed (except for his Low 2-C self destruction), but Kars just adapts anything he trows at him, before beating him to a pulp with Killer queen

There are over 100 combined profiles between Fantasy and 40K, do you expect people to pick the right one? If I asked "Who are the place-holders for Honkaiverse?" Could you answer it?
We are supposed to give the main 2 or 3 characters when placing a verse in a position, so that people don't have to search around to begin with, pretty sure many spots here and in the non-smurf thread do this.

How high can Rick go in Tier 8-C? With his technology he has smurf hax, bfr and ap. His intelligence and social influencing is above everyone else expect Xavier there so

Gu Chensha for #1 High 1-A placement.

Transcends meta-quality extensions of quality. That is to say, he is beyond things like meta-meta-meta...(ad infinitum)-quality.

My only word for this would be to say he is "Supra-Quality" or similar. Far beyond any accepted High 1-As so far.

Also, not nearly as important, but still funny. He also is beyond infinite dual-states so... basically the most broken transduality on the entire wiki (sans Tier 0s).

How high can Rick go in Tier 8-C? With his technology he has smurf hax, bfr and ap. His intelligence and social influencing is above everyone else expect Xavier there so
Well he ain't getting #1, that's for damn sure lol
What Reaper said.

He's also definitely not getting #2, and I don't know much about Umineko but I really don't see Rick beating that verse either, but I can see him at #4 but ONLY if he can get past D's 5-D plot hax.

If there's a gif with Rick's hand on his head as he's constantly screaming, that's him trying to fight the Culexus Assassin lol

Gu Chensha for #1 High 1-A placement.

Transcends meta-quality extensions of quality. That is to say, he is beyond things like meta-meta-meta...(ad infinitum)-quality.

My only word for this would be to say he is "Supra-Quality" or similar. Far beyond any accepted High 1-As so far.

Also, not nearly as important, but still funny. He also is beyond infinite dual-states so... basically the most broken transduality on the entire wiki (sans Tier 0s).
Isn't Gu just above an infinite hierarchy of cultivation stages, with each stage having their own infinite R>F scaling?

Back