• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

Well then imma propose for 2nd place High 8-C for various 40k characters, namely Ahriman, Voldus, and Draigo cause they each have access to 1-A EE and Precog which got Kairos above Dunwich in the last thread before he got changed to 8-B

Also High 4-C for various 40k characters, namely Emps, Malcador, Magnus, and Ahriman for similar reasons but idk how far they get there

Well then imma propose for 2nd place High 8-C for various 40k characters, namely Ahriman, Voldus, and Draigo cause they each have access to 1-A EE and Precog which got Kairos above Dunwich in the last thread before he got changed to 8-B

Also High 4-C for various 40k characters, namely Emps, Malcador, Magnus, and Ahriman for similar reasons but idk how far they get there
Arkhan when he stomps them anyways:
LDG characters gave Low 1A mind resistance to mind stuff will not work
Speaking of...
Also, Gotrek would be above Caliborn in 8-A, his fate Manipulation would disable Caliborn's own plot manipulation due to being a much higher potency than it.

Straight up, you can't kill Gotrek, and Gotrek literally has his Doom be all he needs to kill Caliborn and have everything be fine.

Obviously this would turn into "Characteris from Warhammer Fantasy (Mainly Gotrek Gurnisson)"

Like hell If I know, that is why I am asking
So after a bit of reading, this is my conclusion:

Hierarchy of stories = 1-A+
Cetacean hierarchy = infinite layers into High 1-A
The Leviathan = infinite + 1 layers into High 1-A

If my conclusion is correct, then Gu Chensha beat Leviathan

So after a bit of reading, this is my conclusion:

Hierarchy of stories = 1-A+
Cetacean hierarchy = infinite layers into High 1-A
The Leviathan = infinite + 1 layers into High 1-A

If my conclusion is correct, then Gu Chensha beat Leviathan
What's the nature of Gu Chensha's layers and how many of him do they have ? Leviathan's layers are blatantly R>F, like arguably one of the most blatant examples of R>F on the site.

What's the nature of Gu Chensha's layers and how many of him do they have ? Leviathan's layers are blatantly R>F, like arguably one of the most blatant examples of R>F on the site.
In Dragon Talisman, 8th Deathless is non 1-A/F, while 9th Deathless is 1-A/R.

10th Deathless transcends the duality of 8th Deathless and 9th Deathless. Ultima agreed on 10th Deathless being High 1-A, since it transcends the duality of 1-A and non 1-A

Starting from 10th Deathless, the gap between upper Deathless and lower Deathless is the same as 10th Deathless with 9th Deathless. Currently, the accepted proposal is that the Deathless hierarchy is infinite layers into High 1-A (meta-quality), but that may or may not change to become even higher (meta-meta-...-quality).

Gu Chensha transcends the Deathless hierarchy framework. No matter how high you are in Deathless hierarchy, it's meaningless to him. So even with the currently accepted CRT, Gu Chensha is way above The Leviathan's infinite + 1 layers into High 1-A (meta-quality).

If the proposal for the Deathless hierarchy being even higher is accepted, then 11th Deathless alone would already be above the Leviathan.

1-A characters from Marvel comics should get an empty spot in the list IMO.

Especially since the 1-A abstracts should have High 1-A Type 9 Immortality, though knowing LDG I don't think they can beat Lu Zhiyu

And that matter because? Pretty sure that the interaction between each other are little to none...Mostly because 40K started as an elaborate shitpost
Pretty much. Apart from the chaos gods and daemons (who aren’t the characters being proposed for 2nd place) pretty much no one crosses over and they’re practically two different settings just with one connection point

No, it was just to make it so a profiles Tier & AP were the only requirements to be put on the list.

What is the difference between a being with Smurf Hax, because that's just how their verse works, versus a being who has High Tier Gear?
So this was really just BS? We had the damn poll to change the rules and Smurf Hax still isn't valid for spots just like before? WTF?

2nd place for High 8C seems redundant since 1st place is already with a warhammer character , 1st place should just be characters from warhammer
If these were Daemons you might have a point.

But these aren't Daemons. These are Astartes or close enough. Find me an Adeptus Astartes in Warhammer Fantasy.

And that matter because? Pretty sure that the interaction between each other are little to none...Mostly because 40K started as an elaborate shitpost
If they're the same verse then they will be in the same spot, it doesn't matter if the story take places in two almost unrelated versions if it's the same verse.

If they're the same verse then they will be in the same spot, it doesn't matter if the story take places in two almost unrelated versions if it's the same verse.
Find me a character that isn't Warp-related that appears in both verses. I'll wait.

Nagash? Supreme God of the Dead? Nope.

Sigmar? Nah.

Emprah? Nope.

Sugar Swans profile is complete. She can be added to the L1-C section now.

Is not that the same case that sonic tho?
Idk, I don't know all spots in the thread, if Sonic characters are occupying consecutive spots in the same tier they should be fused into a single one.

Find me a character that isn't Warp-related that appears in both verses. I'll wait.

Nagash? Supreme God of the Dead? Nope.

Sigmar? Nah.

Emprah? Nope.
Why does any of that matter? If they're the same verse they're the same verse, sharing characters or not means absolutely nothing.

Why does any of that matter? If they're the same verse they're the same verse, sharing characters or not means absolutely nothing.
How about a magic system? Is that shared?

Uhhhh, nope! It's actually very different on a fundamental level!

Point is, treating Fantasy and 40K as the same verse is very blatantly stupid, there's 0 cross-scaling for a reason.

Honkai Impact and Honkai Star Rail don't share a verse page but share a canon and thus share a spot in 3-C (the #3 spot I believe)
However that tells you literally nothing about who's even in the spot lol

Tell me, would you find the Warhammer High 8-Cs from Fantasy who are in the spot without prior knowledge? I sure a shit can't find who's in Honkai for 3-C lol

Honkai Impact and Honkai Star Rail don't share a verse page but share a canon and thus share a spot in 3-C (the #3 spot I believe)
That is stupid, Sage monarch and Dragon talisman have two different spots in 2-A, even if the share...Existence?

Back