• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

If you can only characters that are physically in X tier, why, for example, is HIM here?
He used to be physically in that tier, looking at his page history. No one bothered to bring it up once he was revised, it seems
I don't even know if Megamen would be there since it looks like it's through a combination of attacks.
It seems it's through a combination of amps that physically amp him, looking at his stats sections, which is perfectly fine for the list:
Characters only qualify for a tier if they are physically in that tier themselves. Tiers through amps that increases both Attack Potency and Durability also works, and the same applies to tiers via technology.

The Creator for a spot in 2-C.

*Is 2nd on the non-smurf list.
*Has access to these and her.
*Has 2-A thought based conceptual/subject reality magic that can has various forms of NPI.
*Is composite classic FF which grants him the P&A of various characters including these guys.
*Automatically starts a fight bloodlusted with passive AD and endless duplication that'll eventually make him omnipresent.

Dark Surfer gets overwhelmed pretty handily with zero defence to CM across a 2-A range plus lacks the necessary NPI to affect The Creator completely. Neron is likely an incon due to The Creator not being able to bypass Neron's type 9 (1-B) immortality but Neron lacks to the means to permanently stop The Creator, so 8th spot can be shared?

Dark Surfer gets overwhelmed pretty handily with zero defence to CM across a 2-A range plus lacks the necessary NPI to affect The Creator completely. Neron is likely an incon due to The Creator not being able to bypass Neron's type 9 (1-B) immortality but Neron lacks to the means to permanently stop The Creator, so 8th spot can be shared?
As the Guy who created Neron and Dark surfer, I agree with this result

Also Neron's type 9 is Low 1-C(6-D), not 1-B

Charactes from doctor slump have 5-D plot, why aren't they able to defeat castlevania characters?
Maybe the multiple layered 4-D passives before the plot does anything?

Arale's plot doesn't seem to be offensive at first (like, passively deleting the opponent from the plot or power nulling your opponent using the plot)

I don't know, if you think she can win, then do a vs.

Maybe the multiple layered 4-D passives before the plot does anything?

Arale's plot doesn't seem to be offensive at first (like, passively deleting the opponent from the plot or power nulling your opponent using the plot)

I don't know, if you think she can win, then do a vs.
I mean, it is owarida the moment arale realizes that her usual BS isn't working, and decides to....Become 5-D
Don't the Epic Battle Fantasy peeps also have passive Plot and Fate at the same level as Arale?
Yeah, but arale also has
Passive DATA MANIPULATION TYPE 2
HIgh godly regeneration
More AP
And the ability to go 5-D
Also the furry from ergenverse has 1-A hax, but I don't know how it would interact against EBF and DS passive plot manipulation

Don't the Epic Battle Fantasy peeps also have passive Plot and Fate at the same level as Arale?
Arale has resistance to plot hax which from what I remember is 5-D too (I could be wrong)

At least in the profile of a hero and the devourer, I don't see resistance to plot hax.

Then Arale would resist and put her own plot hax on them.

Unless layers were accepted on them somewhere I haven't seen.

I mean, it is owarida the moment arale realizes that her usual BS isn't working, and decides to....Become 5-D
How will she understand anything when she is automatically hit by the various 4-D passives?

Something something passive data manipulation type 2, and Plot manipulation
And are they offensive from the start?

How to instantly EE the opponent or powernull him instantly with plot at the beginning of the fight.

Because the way passives act matters (which is why the fight between a version of her and Kratos was inconclusive months ago)

And are they offensive from the start?

How to instantly EE the opponent or powernull him instantly with plot at the beginning of the fight.

Because the way passives act matters (which is why the fight between a version of her and Kratos was inconclusive months ago)
My point is that if the passive data manipulation saves her ass, then she will eventually become 5-D, if it doesn't, then she just...Regenerates from 5-D plot, unless I am missing something

My point is that if the passive data manipulation saves her ass, then she will eventually become 5-D, if it doesn't, then she just...Regenerates from 5-D plot, unless I am missing something
Her regeneration is not conceptual. Then she would die.

But then do a VS.

I thought he got it from this guy due to being an aspect of him, so I just naturally assumed.
His post-Rebirth/Infinite Frontier version will have it, I'm still trying to get into the current DC, which is somewhat difficult

That's why I specifically put "Current continuity" at the end of the summary.

In the current continuity, Neron returned to his position as a Hell Lord and was revealed as an aspect of The Great Darkness alongside Darkseid, Doomsday, and others

Yeah, so then place them(Baal and the nameless) beside touhou characters and a stomp match doesn’t need to be made, the outcome is quite obvious: he’s not resisting 7 layers of passive madness hax.
Currently it's 9 btw.

Will probably (and hopefully) end up in the hundreds. 20 as a lowball:v

No, Xenoblade has a sizable hax advantage with equalized speed.

Nevermind their High Godly regen.
wait so if a character can beat a character higher on the list with unequal speed but loses to someone lower on the list with equal speed, but would also beat them without it, where are they placed

wait so if a character can beat a character higher on the list with unequal speed but loses to someone lower on the list where are they placed
On second though, I'm not sure Sonic can win even with unequalized speed due to their high-godly regen (which is both conceptual and informational), so they shouldn't be tied with Xenoblade at all.

Last edited:
On second though, I'm not sure Sonic can win even with equalized speed due to their high-godly regen (which is both conceptual and informational), so they shouldn't be tied with Xenoblade at all.
gonna assume you meant to say unequal speed
7D BFR tho?

sonic would need to defeat this guy if speed is unequalized, not Z

sonic would need to defeat this guy if speed is unequalized, not Z
Really? Clover told me that Z's second key is the strongest character in the series.

Last edited:
Gao Chuan is now High 1-A smurf, Caliborn dies to him. 2-A.
Gao Chuan should also be above Ren, Low 1-C.
Again Gao Chuan should be above Goddess of Manifold in 1-A.

Tier High 1-A:
I don't know where to put him on High 1-A.

Back