• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is non-smurfs. It's just Mewtwo really.
yeah basically. He's decent but he has no stuff like concept hax. He has on contact petrification, layered mind hax, minor soul hax and good soul hax with BFR and has his telekinetic abilities which could definitely mess someone up. He also has normal multiversal BFR. He also has barriers, precognition and can set up attacks in the future that can bypass barriers. Finally, he has limited power null with disable with which he can disable any attack used by a person.

He can also swap AP and Dura with his opponent, can inflict status effects, can reduce statistics sharply, has danmaku, sealing and he also has his mega shadow mewtwo X form which has time stop.

this, paired with his EG intellect and superhuman stamina would definitely make him a force to be reckoned with.

His presence can cause intense pressure. So much so the opponent can't even move. I believe it's one of his abilities

I read that on an official Japanese site where they gave backstory behind Pokémon cards

bruh since when was BFR hax? You just teleport a guy a multiverse away. It's just range, not hax. If that's considered smurf hax then im about to go through every profile on this list and kick anyone with even the slightest BFR advantage that is beyond their tier

That's smurf range then as well, and anyone who has smurf hax or range should be removed, so if you know characters who have it do tell.

bruh how tf can range be smurf? Range is range, it is just distance that your abilities travel. If i shoot a gun then does that make the gun smurf? no. It just means the gun can shoot that far. Mewtwo having low multiversal BFR just means that he has BFR that has a range of the multiverse, not to mention that im pretty sure its generally done with portals

bruh how tf can range be smurf? Range is range, it is just distance that your abilities travel. If i shoot a gun then does that make the gun smurf? no. It just means the gun can shoot that far. Mewtwo having low multiversal BFR just means that he has BFR that has a range of the multiverse, not to mention that im pretty sure its generally done with portals
Meh, look at yukari Yakumo who has multiversal Smurf range.

shit ain't smurf. Smurf is having powers beyond your own tier, aka, I am 9-A phsyically but i have a 5-A laser beam attack. Being able to open portals to other dimensions is not smurf.
If you are 3d with 4d levels of any ability, that makes you a Smurf. Such as 10B AP with 2C range.

I think he's a bit confused about the term of smurf really

For example, spongebob is technically not a smurf even though he got a 3-C rating since it's still within 3D attacks

While character like Yukari had 4D range, hence that makes her a smurf

So, 1-C Kamen Rider went through. While the Real World key/page aren't a thing yet. They should decidedly took Akashic spot by virtue of scaling the hell out of 8-D alone.

Oma and his other variant should be fine.
Funny Sunday Morning Masked Man bump.

Also, he have passive EE/Plot Hax that bypasses layers resistances and Fate hax that bypasses Acausality type 2,4 who resistance history hax that bypass the other fate/history hax that bypass Acausality type 2 and 4.

Funny Sunday Morning Masked Man bump.

Also, he have passive EE/Plot Hax that bypasses layers resistances and Fate hax that bypasses Acausality type 2,4 who resistance history hax that bypass the other fate/history hax that bypass Acausality type 2 and 4.
Wait rider is 8-D? i thought they gonna be 9-D.

How about adding an unknown tier for characters that are fully unknown, without any ability in a tier other than unknown. Not something like 'the character is in unknown tier but has tier 0 immortality'.

I am pretty sure I can name the number of actual characters that are like that on one hand, it shouldn't really matter

Range: Tens of meters | Hundreds of Kilometers, Low Multiversal with Summoner | Hundreds of Kilometers, Low Multiversal with Summoner | Hundreds of Kilometers, Low Multiversal with Summoner

No, unfortunately
Afaik summoning is only for calling children or people from other worlds not combat applicable.

Afaik summoning is only for calling children or people from other worlds not combat applicable.
"Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimentional abilities or stats then their dimentional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said stuff is pratically useless. This also includes protection from a higher dimentional being, range and resistances. Only the base stats are considered (I.E. if a character has a High 3-A technique but is only 9-A by itself, then the character will only count for 9-A and not for High 3-A)"

He can't be added to 3-A, even if his stuff isn't combat applicable.

"Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimentional abilities or stats then their dimentional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said stuff is pratically useless. This also includes protection from a higher dimentional being, range and resistances. Only the base stats are considered (I.E. if a character has a High 3-A technique but is only 9-A by itself, then the character will only count for 9-A and not for High 3-A)"

He can't be added to 3-A, even if his stuff isn't combat applicable.
Alright Guy crimson would work then he doesn't have higher range or anything

Alright Guy crimson would work then he doesn't have higher range or anything

Diablo is a better candidate imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back