• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done.

Thought I just noticed that since there are some places with speed unequal Arifureta characters regardless should get first place (this should also apply with other tiers since on top of their haxs they have the speed advantage against those above them).

Scion for High4C maybe?
Higher-Dimensional Existence (Upscaled from Dauntless. An Entity's physiology was compared to a tesseract, a 4-dimensional cube)

Range: Interdimensional (Has several abilities that can affect every single universe at once, of which there are at least 10^90, if not many more. Can act as a bridge between every universe and manipulate different possible versions of others and himself. Exists as a 4-D entity and can move in 4-D directions. Can access Shardspace, which exists beyond the reach of 4-D movement)
🗿

Uh, no, Interdimensional range isn't smurf.
that "Interdimensional" range refers to parallel universes, unless in Parahuman all universes exist in the same conventional spacetime and are not separated by any mechanism of the verse, I don't see how that is not a Range 2-B

that "Interdimensional" range refers to parallel universes, unless in Parahuman all universes exist in the same conventional spacetime and are not separated by any mechanism of the verse, I don't see how that is not a Range 2-B
then revise the profile. Interdimensional range is explicitly not tier 2 range, the end.

Interdimensional is a blanket term for characters that can just travel to other bodies of space from any range up to 2-A, rather than directly affecting the whole universe and the likes, or otherwise "finite" 3-D range in other space bodies, if you will.

Last edited:
he has multiple bodies in various universes so you need tier 2 range to kill him
wait this isn't exactly smurf tho. Chinamen usually have immo 9 in the same fashion and yet they aren't smurfs because of this.
And inter D range is enough to get rid of him from what you described, not necessarily tier 2

Multiple body in other unuverses=/=multiple bodies in other dimensions, one is guaranteed a smurf ability and one only has the possibility of involving 4D (or higher) range. Scion is a smurf.

That's why I asked, to make sure, but since I was said to make the match.

I will aslo talk with Yung about Tsuki Ga because I'm pretty sure Arifureta should be above but just to confirm.
I read tsuki ga and most of the stuff in their profile are just statment with no proof

their resistance only work on magic:+++magic>magic

I read tsuki ga and most of the stuff in their profile are just statment with no proof

their resistance only work on magic:+++magic>magic
Magic resistance = resistance. Or any energy for that matter. Otherwise we'd have stupidly different standards for all kinds of different things, like armament haki resistances only applying to devil fruits.

Also, if you have a problem with the profiles and you read it, why don't you fix them and go over the 500 chapters worth of feats and statements yourself?

I believe I've said this before, but the profiles themselves aren't actually finished, and won't be until someone combs through the entire story for all magic and combat feats. Which, at my time of reading, I only even really paid attention to the MC's and companions abilities (and other heroes). I didn't even take notes when reading the first 250 or so chapters (At the time references` weren't as common on pages and it felt like unnecessarily hard work)

That's why I asked, to make sure, but since I was said to make the match.

I will aslo talk with Yung about Tsuki Ga because I'm pretty sure Arifureta should be above but just to confirm.
I dropped Arifureta after volume 1 so I don't know much about it. I will say even without fully recognizing all magic and combat feats in the verse, the petrification ability in Tsukimichi is a tough hill to climb for any verse. There's like 5 layers before you even get to soul and magic petrification; which very very few people have resistance to in the first place.

Last edited:
I believe I've said this before, but the profiles themselves aren't actually finished, and won't be until someone combs through the entire story for all magic and combat feats. Which, at my time of reading, I only even really paid attention to the MC's and companions abilities (and other heroes). I didn't even take notes when reading the first 250 or so chapters (At the time references` weren't as common on pages and it felt like unnecessarily hard work)

I dropped Arifureta after volume 1 so I don't know much about it. I will say even without fully recognizing all magic and combat feats in the verse, the petrification ability in Tsukimichi is a tough hill to climb for any verse. There's like 5 layers before you even get to soul and magic petrification.
I can understand this feeling.t when I was rereading the story I just thought in taking notes after 200 chapters or so.

The characters have like ten layers (both offensively and defensively) of spirit magic resistance (which involve anything immaterial, including soul manip or even death hax), which addtionally is soul manip at law and conceptual levels, all ancient magic in general is magic that work at law and conceptual (Type 2) levels so their abilities are really hard to resist and I don't believe the Tsuki cast can do so, between them there also exist characters with restoration magic (time manip) to fix themselves or other things (there is even someone like Kaori who have restoration magic ingrained in herself to automatically neg anything done to her), most of them also have the ability to develop resistances in moments (even against haxs with several layers) which in the case of the protagonist go to the point of develop resistances to even conceptual power by willpower alone, instincts that are basically spider-senses, speed amps that blitz worth, and several more things, I can do a match if is really needed but I seriously don't believe is necessary.

Magic resistance = resistance. Or any energy for that matter. Otherwise we'd have stupidly different standards for all kinds of different things, like armament haki resistances only applying to devil fruits.

Also, if you have a problem with the profiles and you read it, why don't you fix them and go over the 500 chapters worth of feats and statements yourself?

I dropped Arifureta after volume 1 so I don't know much about it. I will say even without fully recognizing all magic and combat feats in the verse, the petrification ability in Tsukimichi is a tough hill to climb for any verse. There's like 5 layers before you even get to soul and magic petrification; which very very few people have resistance to in the first place.
Tsuki ga cosmology doesnt make any sense , even the author doesnt where the story going or even explain anything we only the character POV not their explaination of how their power work but only their reaction,like in chapter 453
the author just add(if a human touch a rock with the same wavelength or affinity you a huge power boost)
sersiously that just lazy writing why did the author add this after more than 400 chapter just so to give
the other two humans a unexplained power boost and the charater POV dont explain it like

(look i put my hand on my chin=im smart)
why did give the tier 5 their not even close to that the biggest explosions is made by mc's lake and NUKE(wich just stated to be equal to a nuke by that guy) wich should be weaker than mc's exploison because sofia almost died while
she survived nuke with just some barriers
tsuki ga character power level depend on the location like the BUG world give human SUPERMAN EFFECT
it has been mentioned that moon guy got weaker because he stay on earth

yes for soul layer , i think that everything is made by magic power physical and metaphysical (makoto create stuff from magic , the BUG creat hyuman including their soul and personality,ROOT creating the other dragons from radom stuff like corpse sword
, or when moon guy was giving makoto his blessing (magic) he spiritual body was absorbed by makoto because he has bigger magic pool than him, or when the magic door ask for soul to teleport someoneor when the male her sacrifice his life span(magic)
to use NUKE,so yeah soul is made from magic in tsuki ga) , also magic can make concept like makoto (always hit the target)
or the female human(the more people believe the stronger i get = friendship power)

before you gonna say something i read the novel and about 9% contain something the rest is just drama

Last edited:
I can understand this feeling.t when I was rereading the story I just thought in taking notes after 200 chapters or so.

The characters have like ten layers (both offensively and defensively) of spirit magic resistance (which involve anything immaterial, including soul manip or even death hax), which addtionally is soul manip at law and conceptual levels, all ancient magic in general is magic that work at law and conceptual (Type 2) levels so their abilities are really hard to resist and I don't believe the Tsuki cast can do so, between them there also exist characters with restoration magic (time manip) to fix themselves or other things (there is even someone like Kaori who have restoration magic ingrained in herself to automatically neg anything done to her), most of them also have the ability to develop resistances in moments (even against haxs with several layers) which in the case of the protagonist go to the point of develop resistances to even conceptual power by willpower alone, instincts that are basically spider-senses, speed amps that blitz worth, and several more things, I can do a match if is really needed but I seriously don't believe is necessary.
no tsuki ga character are BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND the moment you put against other character all their power level and abilities
are useless outside their safe environment even GODS in Tsuki ga are human level strenght and speed
but yeah the verse have a potential for conceptual manipulation only ( TYPE 3 )

Any complaints with Tsuki Ga should be left to other place (be it a crt, wall message or general discussion, though I don't know if there is one for Tsuki Ga), the fact is that we use what the profiles state and work with that.

Also, if you want to change their position in the ranks make a match thread so it can be debated there...another thing is to not increase your font size when posting, just let it be normal.

Also, Ehit should take a spot in High 6-B, hax wise he is above all the other tier 6 Arifureta characters, to the point that easily stomped end of main story Hajime even despite him using all his things, so he should take at least 4th spot or arguably 3rd in case that is decided that Arifureta characters indeed should go above Tsuki Ga ones, though he blitz Alte with speed unequal so regardless he should share the spot.

Also, Ehit should take a spot in High 6-B, hax wise he is above all the other tier 6 Arifureta characters, to the point that easily stomped end of main story Hajime even despite him using all his things, so he should take at least 4th spot or arguably 3rd in case that is decided that Arifureta characters indeed should go above Tsuki Ga ones, though he blitz Alte with speed unequal so regardless he should share the spot.
alte speed is not right she could cover her body in lightning that doesnt make her lightspeed and the proof is people reaction
when she passed by them

so yeah tsuki ga should get updated for almost everything

alte speed is not right she could cover her body in lightning that doesnt make her lightspeed and the proof is people reaction
when she passed by them

Don't matter for this since regardless of her speed he still would blitz unless she were MFTL+, but as said before if you have a problem with the profiles do a crt to change them because we work with what the profiles say and currently she is MHS+.

when she passed by them

1) Alte's not lightspeed, she's lightning speed and only with full prep and equipment, and even that only applies to combat and reactions, she can't run that fast, which is the whole purpose of her turning into lightning to travel (Which she used to travel across a country instantly).

2) Other character's reaction doesn't prove or disprove anything. I mean, regular human in DBS/DBZ could see fights sometimes. It's also possible regular humans of this world just have better reactions. Literally regular animals of Asora are 6-B, no joke.
The hard thing with soul resistance is... petrifying someone's soul isn't the equivalent of like a soul crush. Not at all. Also, they'd have to worry about their magic being turned to stone too.
Tsuki ga cosmology doesnt make any sense snip~
I agree, with a lot you said here. It's one of the reasons why I'm an opponent of the verse and I never got around to re-reading the story.m A lot of the story, especially towards the middle, is just a massive chore and bore to read; with some parts even flat out making me question the authors decisions heavily and drop the series. Truth be told, if not for making profiles, I'd rather make Tsuki ga fanfiction than re-read the story.
I love the characters of Mio, Tomoe, Hatsuharu, Haruka, and even Alte; but they're from such a dogshit series it makes it difficult for me to continue as a supporter.

Bump

5 times

Setsuna, I know you disagree with numerous things in Castlevania, but come on, this is what is currently accepted
currently there is a match between destiny and castlevania that has yet to be concluded. I am waiting for the match to be over before changing spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back