• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the fact that there are Chinese in the 1st and 2nd place, even if more 4-A Chinese appear, the majority would be Smurf since they can't resist not doing shit from higher dimensions

or we can ban the Chinese of this and have their own list
We should unironically ban all Chinamen from these lists. Along with a few other groups like SCP characters.

Chinamen are pretty okay they just have a lot of powers (specially mind/soul and laws) cause of the setting with cultivation. In rest having the novels being 1000+ chapters helps... and they at least train/comprehend the powers and not just simple have/get it.

Chinamen are pretty okay they just have a lot of powers (specially mind/soul and laws) cause of the setting with cultivation. In rest having the novels being 1000+ chapters helps... and they at least train/comprehend the powers and not just simple have/get it.
I know, if it wasn't sarcastic I would be complaining about all the old board games if they were good profiles

but I am interested to know if he can defeat Kirby or incon

facepalm

For the 999999th time Ainz's physical AP is 9-A.
Could’ve fooled me:

Low 7-C, higher with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown. Unknown with Wish Upon A Star. Unknown with access to Nazarick's treasury

Attack Potency: Small Town level (Capable of leveling a medieval city district; capable of injuring Shalltear Bloodfallen with most serious spells), higher with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown. Unknown with Wish Upon A Star (Capable of granting wishes, possibly even destructive ones, of unknown limit), Unknown with access to Nazarick's Treasury

Could’ve fooled me:

Low 7-C, higher with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown. Unknown with Wish Upon A Star. Unknown with access to Nazarick's treasury

Attack Potency: Small Town level (Capable of leveling a medieval city district; capable of injuring Shalltear Bloodfallen with most serious spells), higher with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown. Unknown with Wish Upon A Star (Capable of granting wishes, possibly even destructive ones, of unknown limit), Unknown with access to Nazarick's Treasury
Now use your thumb or Mouse wheel and scroll down fo his Striking Strength Section. If you have an issue with his profile being formatted like this go to @Apeironaxim

And Ainz's physical AP is 9-A. Going by the rule that basically always applies to these threads Ainz doesn't apply to Low 7-C outside of Perfect Warrior, which gets rid of ALL his spells and leaves him with decent melee fighting skills and a death aura.

"Characters only qualify for a tier if they are physically in that tier themselves. Tiers through amps that increases both Attack Potency and Durability also works, and the same applies to tiers via technology."

So, 1-C Kamen Rider went through. While the Real World key/page aren't a thing yet. They should decidedly took Akashic spot by virtue of scaling the hell out of 8-D alone.

Oma and his other variant should be fine.

Dracula (Lords of Shadows) Should be at least the 5th placement of Low 2-C.

He resists Ecang's main win-con/he can negate through his castle while his castle hits him with like, 20 different ******* passives.

He also doesn't resist Dracula's Plot Manipulation which means he gets extremely ****** by that as well, especially since i believe this Plot Manipulation is passive since Dracula consistently exudes Chaos Energy but i could be wrong (been almost a year since i've played either Lords of Shadows's games)
Bump

Because TB only really has defense(acausality type 5) and all ttheir offense is resisted. So basically they are stone walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back