• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t want them to be 2-A so he doesn’t have to debate Anos goons
I like how things are.

Well I don't know about Pokéfans but from what I've realised about Arceus He will scale far higher into 5D.

He thought a 5D realm into existence man. But I dunno why y'all supporters ignoring my thoughts. The multiverse is in his mind

tbf Pokemon has basically all the hax on the wiki same as D&D and Warhammer
Its actually hard to come up with hax they are lacking (Plot Manipulation is going to be added eventually as it is pretty clear cut)

Let's be real, most of Pokémon moves are not here because we don't know what categories to put them.

Especially those card games

I like how things are.

Well I don't know about Pokéfans but from what I've realised about Arceus He will scale far higher into 5D.

He thought a 5D realm into existence man. But I dunno why y'all supporters ignoring my thoughts. The multiverse is in his mind
Isn’t thinking something into existence R>F? The same way dreams are usually treated as R>F

Dracula (Lords of Shadows) Should be at least the 5th placement of Low 2-C.

He resists Ecang's main win-con/he can negate through his castle while his castle hits him with like, 20 different ******* passives.

He also doesn't resist Dracula's Plot Manipulation which means he gets extremely ****** by that as well, especially since i believe this Plot Manipulation is passive since Dracula consistently exudes Chaos Energy but i could be wrong (been almost a year since i've played either Lords of Shadows's games)

Isn’t thinking something into existence R>F? The same way dreams are usually treated as R>F
Yes. The Original Spirit is Consciousness . And that's where everything in existence resides.

In fact its actually because his spirit is in people that they can dreams entire universes when they sleep. Not dreams, actual realities

Humans with his spirit R>F their dreams

Arceus R>F His realm and multiverse

Yes. The Original Spirit is Consciousness . And that's where everything in existence resides.

In fact its actually because his spirit is in people that they can dreams entire universes when they sleep. Not dreams, actual realities

Humans with his spirit R>F their dreams

Arceus R>F His realm and multiverse
So Arceus has R>F over a 5-D realm essentially?

My suggestions for updating all of 9-A

1. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (Such as Imp)

2. Sōya Azashiro/The Player (The Magic Circle)

3. Ard

4) Ainz Ooal Gown

5) Isaac (The Binding of Isaac)

Reasoning:

1st isn’t changing because D&D is stupid

2nd is the way it is because it’s an incon. They both can’t beat each other. Hero never should’ve been moved doen

3rd is because Ard is looking like he’s gonna lose to Aza (watch me get Coccslapped in a minute by pegasus), but he’s pretty haxxed and beats those below him comfortably

4th is because Ainz is stupid with his death hax, time stop, all that good stuff, + he was suggested

5th, was suggested and is pretty haxxed

Edit: The only argument you could make for Azashiro is outlasting.

Last edited:
I think you give the Imp and similar fiends too much credit; that devil mostly limit to sneak up with invisibility and then proceed to stab, or otherwise keep a distance and shoot magical (psychic?) projectiles from afar, at basing in Druzil's (some imp from the novels) modus operandi.

I think you give the Imp and similar fiends too much credit; that devil mostly limit to sneak up with invisibility and then proceed to stab, or otherwise keep a distance and shoot magical (psychic?) projectiles from afar, at basing in Druzil's (some imp from the novels) modus operandi.
Interesting.

Do you know what kind of AE the imp has? It’s not specified and I wanna see if it’s type 2 so the others can interact with them.

Also, do yk why they’re at the top of the 9-A list? Just curious.

Interesting.

Do you know what kind of AE the imp has? It’s not specified and I wanna see if it’s type 2 so the others can interact with them.

Also, do yk why they’re at the top of the 9-A list? Just curious.
AE is not my area of expertise, I guess they were granted AE due being the embodiment of evil across the planes of something like that. As for why they are in the 1st spot, not sure, guess none of the other characters didn't fit to even touch them.

AE is not my area of expertise, I guess they were granted AE due being the embodiment of evil across the planes of something like that. As for why they are in the 1st spot, not sure, guess none of the other characters didn't fit to even touch them.
Don't quote me on this but iirc all magic in D&D is CM type 1 from what I vaguely remember from past threads.

I am only asking about non smurfs then someone decides to bring arceus into this jfc.

But ok. Ill just forget about 2-A and 2-B as a whole.

Question: does Ard have passives? Or does his immortality stop Ainz from Timestopping, walking up, and just standing there with an instant death aura? Like, does it position him several meters away at least?

Cause otherwise I'm not seeing why Ainz doesn't beat Ard

Question: does Ard have passives? Or does his immortality stop Ainz from Timestopping, walking up, and just standing there with an instant death aura? Like, does it position him several meters away at least?
Ainz is Low 7-C physically rn now that I look so...

🗿

til some chinese people come in and take over all 4 spots
Apart from the fact that there are Chinese in the 1st and 2nd place, even if more 4-A Chinese appear, the majority would be Smurf since they can't resist not doing shit from higher dimensions

or we can ban the Chinese of this and have their own list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back