• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCP-1440 first key for 10-B 4th he can't kill himself nor can Shinobu kill him due to low 7-C durability and he will eventually give her a heart attack or something.

Conceptually changing someone.. what? Social influencing is literally just charissma talking people to influence their decision

Regenerate from the destruction of the timeline is Smurf?
That's a good question. It's probably cosmology dependent I'd imagine.

Timeline destruction is destruction of past, present, and future (but iirc that's going yo be debated soon as a staff thread but that thread gone in for 7 pages do I domt remember of it was settled or naht.)

Poggers

I‘m like 90% sure Naruto characters have similar layers especially given the later IF stuff.

Whats her Response to TSO nonsense?
She have passive madness manipulation, fear, paralysis inducement and life hax which scale to at least 10 layers (9 basic layers because of ranking + at least 1 up scaling from average god). She have resistance to all these abilities on the same level. She have Space-time hax, law hax, probability hax (which make all her attack always hit the target ignoring whether the person dodge it or not), existence erasure (which can completely erase person including their soul) and command of god (Which force people to obey their order ignoring law of causality)

Though, remind me again about what TSO do ?

She have passive madness manipulation, fear, paralysis inducement and life hax which scale to at least 10 layers (9 basic layers because of ranking + at least 1 up scaling from average god). She have resistance to all these abilities on the same level. She have Space-time hax, law hax, probability hax (which make all her attack always hit the target ignoring whether the person dodge it or not), existence erasure (which can completely erase person including their soul) and command of god (Which force people to obey their order ignoring law of causality)

Though, remind me again about what TSO do ?
TSO are EE, Deconstruction and Powernull to anything they touch and can do stuff like Space-Time manip as well

Question: how would a character that has 6-B AP, 6-B durability but only 9-B striking strength fit on this list?

Would they be in the 6-B category or the 9-B category?

Creation Trio have repeatedly defeated Rimuru before in their 2-B keys. In fact, even the Lake Trio have had matches end in their favour against Rimuru.

Edit: Mind Manipulation that exceed his Resistance, and yes they can affect abstract entities and deal with Ciel.

Creation Trio have repeatedly defeated Rimuru before in their 2-B keys. In fact, even the Lake Trio have had matches end in their favour against Rimuru.

Edit: Mind Manipulation that exceed his Resistance, and yes they can affect abstract entities and deal with Ciel.
i see, do you have the link of the vs thread?

Kenshiro for 5th in 5-C, he has extremely broken hax such as 3 types of precog, 2 types of fate manipulation (controlling his fate, and can change others fate by making it so they die in like... a year, so the second one isn't as good), tons of durability negating abilities, incap options, NEP Type 1 via Muso Tensei, and a lot more.

I don't think he would make it to the 4th spot since Sigma (apparently) has passive time-space and turning Kenshiro into data (unless the passive in question takes a bit of time)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back