• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the Range of his 2-B cosmology?

In the past, no one had ever been able to reach the Heavenly Realm, and it was far beyond what the Heavenly Origin Realm could compare to. There was only one Heavenly Realm, and it was known as the Endless Mainland. Its power was limitless. No matter how many worlds there were, no matter how many Heavenly Origin Realms there were, they could not compare to the Heavenly Realm. - Chapter 979

this
techincally should be 2A but

But they have Plot Manipulation? And Yang Qi can extract a small portion of 10th Deathless (TD 2 + acausality type 5) to attack and Female MC (Lou Baiyue) is implied to achieve 10th Deathless at the end of the story
i guess 1st 2A can just be DT characters then

acau 5 still a thing now ? 💀
Apparently, Yang Qi's Author is the only person who knows how describe Acausality accurately, and not retcon it halfway through.

I have projected the Annulled Null Immortality. That is, everyone has the ability to change the world with a single thought, the ability to break all constraints, but this ability will not interfere with anyone, any space-time, any energy, any consciousness, any cause and effect, any fate, any destiny, any spirit, and any fluctuations. "This is the way of Annulled Null Immortality" Gu Chensha finally said his reasoning.

"This is not possible." The Supreme Ancestor, Lou Baiyue, first said: "Even if all people sit still, as long as they think they will produce cause and effect, it is impossible not to interfere. Even if they do not think, their existence itself will also have an impact on the fateline. Even if all people become stone, it is also a kind of interference. As long as there is existence, there is cause and effect. Even if not, there will be cause and effect.

"This is not impossible, nor is it possible. That's why it's called Annulled Null Immortality." Gu Chensha said: "This way you are not yet able to understand, but I have touched the edge. There is hope to create a whole new situation. I can say for sure, when I reach that realm, I will change the world. At that time, you will not only not lose what you have now, but also gain more."

But they have Plot Manipulation? And Yang Qi can extract a small portion of 10th Deathless (TD 2 + acausality type 5) to attack
Both of those don't mean anything
Just having plot manip doesn't mean anything when the plot manip is on the same scale as the people you are fighting, esp when from reading the profiles the plot manip doesn't seem esp relevant for these slots
While I have no idea how the latter would matter at all, it means jack all when it comes to the slots, sure they can use that portion to attack but explain to me how that would be anything relevant outside of AP and maybe offensive hax if the portion would have any. And the mention of the 10th Deathless' state of being doesn't matter anyways when Yang Qi is not one, unless this is to show npi in which case fair.
Female MC (Lou Baiyue) is implied to achieve 10th Deathless at the end of the story
This would be relevant if the profile currently acknowledged this fact, as of now she is only mentioned as being a 9th stage deathless, meaning that she would only scale to the abilities a 9th stage deathless possesses as of this iteration of the profile

so does gu
He has interaction, not Acausality (Type 5).
they only have 5 layers of hax
Empyrean Dao is more complicated. They have grades to them but that's something to handle in the future.

Both of those don't mean anything
Just having plot manip doesn't mean anything when the plot manip is on the same scale as the people you are fighting, esp when from reading the profiles the plot manip doesn't seem esp relevant for these slots
While I have no idea how the latter would matter at all, it means jack all when it comes to the slots, sure they can use that portion to attack but explain to me how that would be anything relevant outside of AP and maybe offensive hax if the portion would have any. And the mention of the 10th Deathless' state of being doesn't matter anyways when Yang Qi is not one, unless this is to show npi in which case fair.
Their plot manipulation doesn't have much personal intent behind it. Its offensive capabilities is passively through its passive defensive nature. Basically the story measures your plot relevancy through protagonist status. All protagonist sharing the same qualities.

For example a protagonists can't be harmed, much less killed, they're able to turn any danger into fortune, overcome any foe or hardship, be blessed with fortuitous encounters for their growth, accelerated development if the situation calls for it, etc.

All of the above is overwritten if they face a superior protagonist or an irregular protagonist like Gu Chensha.

Aside from that, their other weakness is social influencing. Gu Chensha didn't want to deal with an endless amount of protagonists, so it was better to change their minds. Reform them through discourse.

This would be relevant if the profile currently acknowledged this fact, as of now she is only mentioned as being a 9th stage deathless, meaning that she would only scale to the abilities a 9th stage deathless possesses as of this iteration of the profile
Lou Baiyue is more of a case of 'she should have reached it by now' when it comes to whether or not she reached 10th Deathless. She was at the edge of it but the story ended with no confirmation of whether or not she advanced. Regardless, I put her as 9th Deathless.

In the past, no one had ever been able to reach the Heavenly Realm, and it was far beyond what the Heavenly Origin Realm could compare to. There was only one Heavenly Realm, and it was known as the Endless Mainland. Its power was limitless. No matter how many worlds there were, no matter how many Heavenly Origin Realms there were, they could not compare to the Heavenly Realm. - Chapter 979

this
techincally should be 2A but
Sounds like >Ad Infinitum
Which is nothing compared to Pokemon 2-B size

Just when Anos became tier 1, tier 2 became funny with new contenders.

IIRC doesn't make immediate full use of most of her powers and would have bad chances against the concept manipulators in 5th spot anyway.
I assumed she would in an actual fight go to the Heavenly Host with her opponent and after that their fate is sealed. Via "Controls the "fate of death". The fates of those who enter are predetermined and unchangeable meaning if a victim's original death is prevented, they suffer a more gruesome end" but I will trust you.

I assumed she would in an actual fight go to the Heavenly Host with her opponent and after that their fate is sealed. Via "Controls the "fate of death". The fates of those who enter are predetermined and unchangeable meaning if a victim's original death is prevented, they suffer a more gruesome end" but I will trust you.
Concepts in Kawami-verse are 4 levels of abstractness above fate, so the concept powers would override such stuff.

Morgan Yu could possibly gain a placement in 9-B but that'll probably require a match to be made.

He also seems to beat Sachiko as well.
Let alone 5th, they literally die to characters not even on the list, The Radiance passively haxes and ggs
Their plot manipulation doesn't have much personal intent behind it. Its offensive capabilities is passively through its passive defensive nature. Basically the story measures your plot relevancy through protagonist status. All protagonist sharing the same qualities.

For example a protagonists can't be harmed, much less killed, they're able to turn any danger into fortune, overcome any foe or hardship, be blessed with fortuitous encounters for their growth, accelerated development if the situation calls for it, etc.
How does this actually work in verse, cause I feel from this explanation and what I see on the profiles don't give me confidence towards its relevancy on the list from what I remember of general Xianxia plot armor.
I also have a question on if all of their resistances and hax are upscaled to a 4D degree, cause if not I don't think that Yang Qi and Lou Baiyue could get anything above 5th, as even the Lake Spirits hax hard by just existing, and the main sticklers is stuff not listed on their resistance page, or if it is seems to not be at the 4D level
All of the above is overwritten if they face a superior protagonist or an irregular protagonist like Gu Chensha.

Aside from that, their other weakness is social influencing. Gu Chensha didn't want to deal with an endless amount of protagonists, so it was better to change their minds. Reform them through discourse.
2-A
having social influencing
lol, lmao even

How does this actually work in verse, cause I feel from this explanation and what I see on the profiles don't give me confidence towards its relevancy on the list from what I remember of general Xianxia plot armor.
I have already explained through their protagonist qualities. If you don't have resistance to plot manipulation, you're already entangled in it. Also it is Xuanhuan.

I also have a question on if all of their resistances and hax are upscaled to a 4D degree, cause if not I don't think that Yang Qi and Lou Baiyue could get anything above 5th, as even the Lake Spirits hax hard by just existing, and the main sticklers is stuff not listed on their resistance page, or if it is seems to not be at the 4D level
Do you mean layers? Because no, first key isn't 4D. If you mean if they are resistant to it on a 4D level, then yeah, most if not all those abilities are upscaled, modified and used on a 4D level.
2-A
having social influencing

lol, lmao even
You're underestimating Gu Chensha's silver tongue. He can conceptually change someone just from speaking to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back