• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then they say that Maou's supporters are the toxic ones.

Can you imagine what will happen if Anos becomes Low 1-C just like Arceus 💀 literally hell in the form of vs debating

Can you imagine what will happen if Anos becomes Low 1-C just like Arceus 💀 literally hell in the form of vs debating
̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶N̶a̶s̶u̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶?̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶N̶a̶s̶u̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶?̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶
Dont care about Nasuverse, it has nothing to do here

I just want some wacky math bs to happen in scarlet and violet since it has that potential so we can revise Arceus to some random degree of 1-B and forget about his existence in its entirety and go drink some tea or sth idk

I just want some wacky math bs to happen in scarlet and violet since it has that potential so we can revise Arceus to some random degree of 1-B and forget about his existence in its entirety and go drink some tea or sth idk
I mean the chance for Anos to be 1-B is far higher than Arceus

It's likely, Pokémon has been getting very science/multi dimensional ever since ultra space.

I mean the chance for Anos to be 1-B is far higher than Arceus
1-B is the best stall tier because a single dimensional difference means that the match is a mismatch. I don't care if Arceus wins or loses against Anos, dude can't kill him anyways unless Arceus can finally get his powers to be Low 1-C.

It's likely, Pokémon has been getting very science/multi dimensional ever since ultra space.
The theme for Scarlet Violet seems to be Past vs Future so I doubt we’ll get anything more than an infinite timelines statement in Scarlet Violet

1-B is the best stall tier because a single dimensional difference means that the match is a mismatch. I don't care if Arceus wins or loses against Anos, dude can't kill him anyways unless Arceus can finally get his powers to be Low 1-C.
We wait for ProfessorKukui then.

He said he'd work on it.

Question: In the event that Arceus got all his hax + Plot hax on a 5D level does he make Top 5 Low 1-CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back