• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that I guess.

Also does Dark Schneider have anything that affects Greeza in 3-A? Like I do recall Dark Schneider being placed above Greeza before the new CRT gave Greeza more stuff like Abstract Existence, Invulnerability, Passive Law Manipulation and Resistance to Sealing. So would the placements change at all or does it still stay the same for 3-A.

Last edited:
That's a kinda false equivalence.
Mind haxing galaxy or rocks at best is being able to mind hax Inorganic type 2
since when did they mind hax Abstraction? that's very NLF

That's a kinda false equivalence.
Mind haxing galaxy or rocks at best is being able to mind hax Inorganic type 2
since when did they mind hax Abstraction? that's very NLF
You deserve a faceplalm. When did I say they could mindhax an abstract? I didn't. I said that some star wars characters can mindhax literal inanimate objects like rocks.

There are two verses that I know of who can soul hax characters with no soul lol
If one of those is Digimon then you may remove it from the list, as according to DDM that is no longer true.

Plus, I feel like "mindhaxing rocks" is more of a misinterpretation by taking flowey language at face value, or perhaps the power itself grants the rock sentience/life to then manipulate then. Naturally, mindhaxing a mindless being is not possible.

Weren't Magi characters #1 in 1-B because of being Smurfs? Or is that spot for no name higher gods? Because that should apply to other verses with infinite 1-B hierarchy as well like Umineko

What's the reasoning for Yugioh characters being among the strongest in 4-C?
If I had to guess, it's some monsters (cough*Stardust Dragon*cough) having tons of support that might be given to them as abilities?
Or is it just because they have omni-negates?
Or is it some AP thing?

What's the reasoning for Yugioh characters being among the strongest in 4-C?
If I had to guess, it's some monsters (cough*Stardust Dragon*cough) having tons of support that might be given to them as abilities?
Or is it just because they have omni-negates?
Or is it some AP thing?
Evilswarm peeps have Passive corruption/Possession/Mind/Soul hax

Since it has open spots, I nominate characters from W.I.T.C.H. for High 3-A 4th place. They aren't to special but they got some hax.

The evil knight should be removed from 5th place 9-C, as their profile got deleted

Knov should be removed from 4th place 8-B, as due to the recent hunter x hunter upgrades, they are now 8-A

Neferpitou should be removed from 3rd place Low 7-C, as due to the recent hunter x hunter upgrades, they are now High 7-C

So...question.

What do we do about characters who have OP abilities that would make the list, but they can only use them in very specific circumstances.

Like, if allowed, Raphtalia has AOE Pnull which no one in Low 7-B would be able to fully resist (Except like the DnD guy, cause it's DnD), she's also a good bit faster than them all.
The problem is that Pnull can only be activated in certain locations in the verse.

Edit:

Pnull essentially nulls all of the special powers of heroes and makes them normal people so they only have access to abilities that other normal people would have. Nullifying Spiritual/Soul Energy, Magic, and even things like weapon abilities, your skill with weapons, and accelerated development. It also bypasses baseline resistance to Pnull.

Last edited:
could Jio take a spot in 5C. Can absorb up to 3A levels of energy. Has RPL that can go up to 3A.

Kagami should be higher in 5C. Passive law hax defanse and conceptual erasure

So...question.

What do we do about characters who have OP abilities that would make the list, but they can only use them in very specific circumstances.

Like, if allowed, Raphtalia has AOE Pnull which no one in Low 7-B would be able to fully resist (Except like the DnD guy, cause it's DnD), she's also a good bit faster than them all.
The problem is that Pnull can only be activated in certain locations in the verse.

Edit:

Pnull essentially nulls all of the special powers of heroes and makes them normal people so they only have access to abilities that other normal people would have. Nullifying Spiritual/Soul Energy, Magic, and even things like weapon abilities, your skill with weapons, and accelerated development. It also bypasses baseline resistance to Pnull.
Gunvolt is still capable of using his skills with his septima totally nulled (As seen in the Asimov vs Copen fight and in gameplay), so he could still use split second to restore himself.

There's also Joule's causality manipulation to deal with, which could possibly change the scenario of the fight to where it takes place where she can't use that ability.

Gunvolt is still capable of using his skills with his septima totally nulled (As seen in the Asimov vs Copen fight and in gameplay), so he could still use split second to restore himself.

There's also Joule's causality manipulation to deal with, which could possibly change the scenario of the fight to where it takes place where she can't use that ability.
As I said, it bypasses baseline resistance. It's also a AOE forcefield the covers an area from hundreds of meters up to a kilometer, so unless you go out of it, reversing the effects will literally do nothing, because you're still inside the forcefield. It also negs his weapons, even if he resists having his skills nulled (Which is the reason why I said nobody "fully" resists it; as canonically, resisting one of it's effects like have your magic Pnulled does not protect you from its other Pnull effects) It should also null the causality manip, but that's a different and anoying argument, so I'll just mention...

Raphtalia can also rip Joule and his own soul out of his body, but technically I haven't done a CRT for that, even though I mentioned it and showed the scans for it in an unrelated CRT. She already has Soul Manip on her page, so it should be fine to just put the scan on their right? kek.

As I said, it bypasses baseline resistance. It's also a AOE forcefield the covers an area from hundreds of meters up to a kilometer, so unless you go out of it, reversing the effects will literally do nothing, because you're still inside the forcefield. It also negs his weapons, even if he resists having his skills nulled (Which is the reason why I said nobody "fully" resists it; as canonically, resisting one of it's effects like have your magic Pnulled does not protect you from its other Pnull effects) It should also null the causality manip, but that's a different and anoying argument, so I'll just mention...

Raphtalia can also rip Joule and his own soul out of his body, but technically I haven't done a CRT for that, even though I mentioned it and showed the scans for it in an unrelated CRT. She already has Soul Manip on her page, so it should be fine to just put the scan on their right? kek.
Joule often makes herself so small that even for people who can see souls she's pretty much impossible to see. Also, as a spirit she has Mid-High regen.

Also, Septima isn't magic. It's very deliberately psychic.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure how effective sucking GV's soul out of his body is when Anthem lets him recover from an attack that conceptually destroys his soul.

Shield Hero LN characters are actually pretty OP when they fight how they would canonically.
In teams of at least 2-3 heroes with several non-heroes assisting them. It really speaks to the nature of the story. Literally no major battle is fought 1 on 1 except Naofumi and Motoyasu's duel and Raphtalia's duel with Raph-chan II. enough of that.
Also, Septima isn't magic. It's very deliberately psychic.
What is Psychic in the verse exactly?

What is Psychic in the verse exactly?
Basically, Septima is the highest form of Lifewave, a force of nature connecting all things in the world.

Also, while robots and ghosts are capable of using Septima, it's also a biological ability for Adepts that have biology (Since Copen was able to copy Asimov's Septima through his blood).

could Jio take a spot in 5C. Can absorb up to 3A levels of energy. Has RPL that can go up to 3A.
no he cant, his rpl won't get high enough for anyone on the list and his absorption although able to work to a 3-A degree, doesnt work in such a manner that would be useful for the people on this list who are on 5-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back