• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd key.
Possibly with the Portal Creation given its description but that's the only ability i see within her profile that can be considered a "Smurf" ability. so if you can get someone who knows more about Worm than i do to clarify more on that Ability and he/she says its fine and isn't a "Smurf" ability then she's fine.

Doesn't feel smurfy. smurf range with mind hax would be having range to affect another universe without any portal or extension that connects it

Isn’t what made Kirby dangerous his post star allies key it’s 3-C now however void’s profile split gave us Jamba Heart the one with the passive morality hax

Aizen needs to be placed at 3rd 5-A given Oltura has no abilities that can't bypass his Regeneration while Aizen's passives can so it would be a stomp in Aizen's favor.

Also i got a question is inter-dimensional range considered a "Smurf" thing for 3-D characters?

should han be higher in 7A. His speed amp put him faster than lain and both kumoko and lain didn`t beat him in previous match the thread died out

should han be higher in 7A. His speed amp put him faster than lain and both kumoko and lain didn`t beat him in previous match the thread died out
Kumoko bullies han hard, as in he has no answer for her entire shit, she has combat applicable low godly, an ungodly amount of clones (dont remember if we give her access to her entire thing of eggs in this key so disregard this), the entire arsenal of eyes hax which will instantly delete him and the sword of dan + her passives which make this even worse for han all for her first key, her god key makes this even worse

Last edited:
i think 4-A 2nd place should be characters from Granblue Fantasy as other 4-A characters may not be as haxy as Captain but are still capable of fighting off Abeloth like Beatrix and Vaseraga. There are probably other non primal beast 4-A like Ellis Stamp which has a very haxy mind manip and Diaspora which is like the final boss that Took the combined effort of Beatrix, Captain, Zeta, Eustace and other society member to defeat

I've been skimming through Darth Sidious's profile and suprisingly, Usagi in her 4B seems to have resistance to most( if not all) of his hax while probably capable of finish him off with stuffs such as planetary ee or sealing( I did see his resistances toward these but to what extent idk).
I'm probably going to make a vsbattle thread in which I will give further explainations, giving that there is no arguments to this post ofc

Last edited:
I've been skimming through Darth Sidious's profile and suprisingly, Usagi in her 4A seems to have resistance to most( if not all) of his hax while probably capable of finish him off with stuffs such as planetary ee or sealing( I did see his resistances toward these but to what extent idk).
I'm probably going to make a vsbattle thread in which I will give further explainations, giving that there is no arguments to this post ofc
the main thing sidious has is mind hax on a galactic scale with quadrillions of beings

*edit: 4B I mean
Also is that passive or what? And isn't that consider smurf since range is a criteria listed on the rule for smurf-considering?

*edit: 4B I mean
Also is that passive or what? And isn't that consider smurf since range is a criteria listed on the rule for smurf-considering?
only in dark empire key apparently though star wars is going to get downgraded in the future

yes its suppose to be

mind hax 1 < mind hax multiple <= mind hax someone with resistance < mind hax someone with higher layer of resistance < so on

Wasn't there a thread thar made numbers obsolete as a measuring stick and the new way now is layers of resistance?*
SW, numbers are actually significant. And they also have layers, some species being highly resistant to the force, and having greater force connection in general also giving better resistance (for example: Luke tried entering Leia's mind, and her mind shield literally send him backwards flying; proof of her insane potential and connection to the force). Sidious completely and utterly bypasses. Even more factoring scaling.

SW, numbers are actually significant. And they also have layers, some species being highly resistant to the force, and having greater force connection in general also giving better resistance (for example: Luke tried entering Leia's mind, and her mind shield literally send him backwards flying; proof of her insane potential and connection to the force). Sidious completely and utterly bypasses. Even more factoring scaling.
Are those species/characters presence during the time of his mindhax?

Are those species/characters presence during the time of his mindhax?
Considering he could maintain telepathic control over the entirety of Coruscant, yes. He would also scale above someone like Revan, who mindhaxed an entire species noted for being resistant to the Force.

And even though I disagree with this particular feat, the wiki scales him above an artifact capable of mindhaxing the entire galaxy.

Edit:
To give perspective on the Coruscant feat (of which I could get the text later if needed)
  • Coruscant alone is home to trillions of inhabitants
  • Only 68% of those are human, the rest is made up of near humans and aliens
  • Among the aliens would be included people like the Hutts (notable individuals would include Jabba, who resisted Return of the Jedi Luke's mind trick), Toydarians (a member of their specifies could resist Darth Vader's attempt of mindhax) and many many possible force sensitives.
  • Sidious could make them ignore completely the fact that he was able to telekinetically control a ship multiple kilometers long and bury it into the planet itself

A particular feat regarding his passive mindhax and the scale he can reach
  • During the Revenge of the Sith novel, Sidious' darkness (his presence in the Force, always described as a shadow and even as a blackhole) was capable of engulfing the entire galaxy and snuff out all the light (which is also used to refer to an individuals presence in the force or even their wills; though in this particular instance, it refers to him consuming the light side, as this happened during Order 66)
  • A dark lord from the old republic did something similar on a moon, able to feel all the darkness and light on a planet and fuel it with his presence, which changed the people's morality, turning them to the dark; what Sidious did with the galaxy is akin to this
  • This is also expanded on a bit in Darth Plageis' novel, where the entire Jedi of the galaxy could sustain a bubble of light, like a shield around it, yet a sith lord at least 4 tiers inferior to Sidious within the sith order, could burst that bubble and bring the presence of the dark side back; by his mere presence, Sidious equals that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back