• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamen Rider Ark-Zero is no longer 6-C, he's now Low 6-B.

Which characters in there doesn't resists passive fear hax, madness hax?

Well actually no, Bastard's "4th Dimension"( or astral plane) got nothing to do with dimensional state or whatever that invovles with Tier2 characters.
- it is just an another seperate realm/ dimension from the physical universe( 3d world or whatever it called) ,

that's why bastard's character have inter-dimensional range instead of Higher Dimension manip
Can you explain this more in-depth since the scan just directly states that Souls/Spirits exist with realms which are 4th-Dimensional. Also other knowledgeable people on the verse have said that their Souls/Spirits do exist within a 4th-Dimensional plain within the context the wiki considers 4th-Dimensional.

if you follow that logic then bastard will all become 1C
How? that would only equate to Low 2-C? since it's just baseline 4-D.

Btw any idea why awlba casts is equal with Beyonder pre retcon in low1a? I mean they can just, you know... adapt and evol infinitely( i've checked the exact AP of Bey and it is just millions times above baseline)
it is because in speed unequal they blitz them to hell and back

Can you explain this more in-depth since the scan just directly states that Souls/Spirits exist with realms which are 4th-Dimensional. Also other knowledgeable people on the verse have said that their Souls/Spirits do exist within a 4th-Dimensional plain within the context the wiki considers 4th-Dimensional.
i'm not an expert on this topic but let me try best explaining
as far as i'm aware, astral plane would not qualify Low-2C as a space-time continuum since never once had it been mentioned as the ''time'' aspect of 3D universe( material plane) which i believe is required to be affected for Low-2C tiering , but rather a ''plane of existence'' - which is basically a ''more abstract/ fundamental'' aspect/body/form than the physical aspect/body/form that resides in Material plane. Moreover, it is not qualified as a large extra dimension, cuz we already known that the astral plane and material universe aren't on the same planes of reality and that astral plane is completely seperated from 3D universe. I will tell you why being a higher plane of existence =/= higher dimensionality in the next part.

How? that would only equate to Low 2-C? since it's just baseline 4-D.
If astral plane/ soul = 4D
then: mental plane will be 5D
buddhist plane = 6D
all the way to ID plane which will be 9D accordingly ( idk if the link is dead tell me)

see what i'm trying to say here? A more ''abstract or fundamental( more neccessary for existence)'' doesn't mean it is reside in a higher-dimensional space. Or else the ''concept'' of one's existence will be > 5D or sth and simply affecting it would be considered as a Higher D hax, which is ridicolously hilarious.
*also this guy made an excellent blog explained about planes of existence stuff if you want to check

Last edited:
so basically ''higher plane'' of exist( bastard's case specifically) does not grant Higher-dimensional state according to this site's standards.
i'm recalling dmc's upgrades for a similar situation, i suppose

So the sealing resistance he negates is a resistance completely unrelated to the type of sealing he uses?
No idea, I can't just say he could turn 3D characters into 2D characters with his cards can't I? Jokertu basically has a 3 in 1 hax in a card which is immersion, sealing and transmutation.

No idea, I can't just say he could turn 3D characters into 2D characters with his cards can't I? Jokertu basically has a 3 in 1 hax in a card which is immersion, sealing and transmutation.
So it's just immersion, since the other two are kinda implied with the first one.

Is it alright if I change Wang Lin to "Characters from Ergenverse"? Multiple characters just got bumped to 5-A and they have more or less the same wincons as he does.

Also, Ji Mo for 3rd Low 5-B. Mind/soul/memory etc. hax in the hundred billion range as well as an aura that grants paralysis inducement, power null via taking control of one's internal energy or just stopping it in place. Law-hax, curse manip, sealing, transmutation, memory wiping etc. Standard Xianxia stuff.

Ark-Zero is no longer 6-C but rather starting off at Low 6-B. Anybody in both Bleach and DxD resist getting mindcrush/madness hax?

Ark-Zero is no longer 6-C but rather starting off at Low 6-B. Anybody in both Bleach and DxD resist getting mindcrush/madness hax?
Can Ark affect souls with it. Bleach characters are souls and DxD Character has one guy with passive existence erasure

Can Ark affect souls with it. Bleach characters are souls and DxD Character has one guy with passive existence erasure
Most likely since Ark's madness hax is both type 2 and 3 and doesn't seem to focus on any sort of technology just sheer malice, fear hax work the same.

Can Mr EE deal with Ark's type 8? If not then Ark is just gonna keep coming back until he's tired out completely.

Also, Ji Mo for 3rd Low 5-B. Mind/soul/memory etc. hax in the hundred billion range as well as an aura that grants paralysis inducement, power null via taking control of one's internal energy or just stopping it in place. Law-hax, curse manip, sealing, transmutation, memory wiping etc. Standard Xianxia stuff.

already added since yesterday

True that I guess.

Also does Dark Schneider have anything that affects Greeza in 3-A? Like I do recall Dark Schneider being placed above Greeza before the new CRT gave Greeza more stuff like Abstract Existence, Invulnerability, Passive Law Manipulation and Resistance to Sealing. So would the placements change at all or does it still stay the same for 3-A.
No idea why he got placed above Greeza tbh.
- how does his passive law manip work tho? DS "might" has resistance to law things but that is pretty vague so let's just say he doesn't.
Noone in bastard has shown to have been able to affect nothingness or abstractions so it would be a draw, at worst for greeza

Last edited:
If one of those is Digimon then you may remove it from the list, as according to DDM that is no longer true.

Plus, I feel like "mindhaxing rocks" is more of a misinterpretation by taking flowey language at face value, or perhaps the power itself grants the rock sentience/life to then manipulate then. Naturally, mindhaxing a mindless being is not possible.
That is kinda false right now they can soul hax souless beings since dark area digimon are nonexistent
But it's kinda outdated since their soul hax isn't really soul hax it's more like concept hax since data is the most fundamental type of existence that includes reality and nonexistence concepts etc
And dark area digimon would get NEP2 in the future so yeah
Right now they can soul hax souless beings but the profiles are bad and outdated

No idea why he got placed above Greeza tbh.
- how does his passive law manip work tho? DS "might" has resistance to law things but that is pretty vague so let's just say he doesn't.
Noone in bastard has shown to have been able to affect nothingness or abstractions so it would be a draw, at worst for greeza
Greeza's passive Law Manipulation comes from... let's say embodying irrationalities in the universe? Even that's wrong, but basically, Greeza is the result of logic collapsing in the universe. Within the context of the verse, law would equate to the standard way of things like a normal flow of time, a navigable space, and gravity acting in accordance. Of those three, time is a bit more in-depth as it is described as being an immutable fundamental principle--(不変の原理。, being the words it was described as)--
Breaking those would be considered going against the laws of the universe, hence it being considered an irrationality. Greeza doesn't just warp those rules, instead he passively reduces all those aspects to nothing, a complete void. Again, just to clarify, logic and rationalities are what equates to law in the verse, and Greeza basically erases those laws. Hopefully this explains some things.

Greeza's passive Law Manipulation comes from... let's say embodying irrationalities in the universe? Even that's wrong, but basically, Greeza is the result of logic collapsing in the universe. Within the context of the verse, law would equate to the standard way of things like a normal flow of time, a navigable space, and gravity acting in accordance. Of those three, time is a bit more in-depth as it is described as being an immutable fundamental principle--(不変の原理。, being the words it was described as)--
Breaking those would be considered going against the laws of the universe, hence it being considered an irrationality. Greeza doesn't just warp those rules, instead he passively reduces all those aspects to nothing, a complete void. Again, just to clarify, logic and rationalities are what equates to law in the verse, and Greeza basically erases those laws. Hopefully this explains some things.
So basically anti-law manip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back