• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Vs Tiamat (Tokyo Babel)

Bobsican

He/Him
Man, what a way to start, TBH I'm mostly curious how much debate can be done here

KHII Sora is used, speed equalized

Tiamat: 0

Sora: 0

Incon: 7 (@Pain , @Zencha9 , @Delta333 , @Bobsican , @speedster352 , @TauanVictor , @Jamesthetaker)

Tiamat-lilith_1.jpg
250px-Sora_%28KHIIFM%29_KHIIHD.png

Last edited:
Sora has his own fate hax as well, and it'd be an NLF to claim type 5 Acausality can ignore 2-A AP here.

Your turn.

Hmmm... incon wars it is then : V

Anyways, bypassing an acausal and bypassing the same ability of someone else are quite different things. In any case, Sora's fate hax comes from another multiverse away even in his verse, so I don't think Tiamat can affect that given the current explanation on the page.
As for the law hax, well, it depends on how it's usable. The page currently implies it's just EE or so, which he resists, and for that matter, Sora scales x8 times far above baseline 2-B, let alone having practically 2-A durability with other abilities.

Last edited:
Anyways, bypassing an acausal and bypassing the same ability of someone else are quite different things.
Hmmh okay, but Tiamat hax is also kinda 2 layers above one with 2B fate hax
In any case, Sora's fate hax comes from another multiverse away even in his verse, so I don't think Tiamat can affect that given the current explanation on the page.
seems Tiamat doesn't have a way to deal with that then. Although, how does Sora's fate hax specifically work as Tiamat can also win via non-killing methods

Basically he can't permanently die, but he can be incapped or stuff among those lines.

Sora's mind is bound to a type 1 concept, CM of that level would be required to alter it.

Incon FRA although the description sounds like type 4 only plus I have heard that the girl gets causality haxxed in canon

Incon FRA although the description sounds like type 4 only plus I have heard that the girl gets causality haxxed in canon
Nah it's text book defention of 5
4 would be outside or smh
Also it's not really the first time a type 5 gets affected by causality look at oryx just means that it's a more potent hax
But if you're really iffy then make a crt and put the gun on the supporters head by threating to nuke the ability
since abilities like these need alot of context and the profile has none

If you take a closer look at the site you will see that simply transcending causality is not enough for type 5
Reaper, Dracula

Removed from the concept of time isn't equal to being transdencnt to causality or anything like that he's just removed/outside of the regular Flow of time same as the DMC goons

desperados
They're 3D what do you think?
Type 5 was suggested in the crt but it was denied Because again they're 3D lmao

iirc Tiamat was given Acausality Type 5 primarily based on the fact that she is superior to God, capable of harming him causally as well as existing in a Void that predates the concept of time and space or sth like that. Pretty much means Tiamat is at least on the same level of existence as God.

I mean in rakudai ppl interact with Desperados regularly, though them being acausal 5 in the future is to be expected

Type 5 is transcending causality which is tied to time how can you transcend time without without being higher D
Unless the baseline reality is 4D or some dumb shit like that

Back