• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything within the range of the disciplines. They can't use it get mages power.
What does "Anything within range of disciplines" even mean? I can't find an source for that on the profiles. Many of the abilities in these disciplines seemingly have nothing to do with the disciplines themselves, like what the heck does "quietus" (As-in the word and its meaning) have to do with power mimicry, acid manipulation, clairvoyance, and power nullification?

There's also no given plot hax feats or anything.

For example; there's a statement there that says they can supercede the storyteller... but what does that even mean? It also says this ability gives them immeasurable speed.... Who is the storyteller, and what tier are they that the vampire is superseding? How is superseding them immeasurable?

This is why I hate the using of table top characters here lol.

Shockwaves or just throwing his blade that deconstructs anything along the edge
Both of which are things the Hunter has experience fighting against and dodging as there are a lot of enemies and bosses tat use those

Dodging is like half of the Hunter's fighting style, projectiles arent really that effective, and even then deconstruction just gets rewound

Both of which are things the Hunter has experience fighting against and dodging as there are a lot of enemies and bosses tat use those

Dodging is like half of the Hunter's fighting style, projectiles arent really that effective, and even then deconstruction just gets rewound
The point is Uno one shots most of the time at range and his Quantum Computer Analytical Prediction would just turn the entire fight into a purgatory for hunter to be continuously killed.

The point is Uno one shots most of the time at range
Could you post their profile?

What stops the Hunter from just dodging or deflecting the projectiles? Or using their own projectiles to fire back (This key of the Hunter has more than just a single gun to use for range spam).
and his Quantum Computer Analytical Prediction would just turn the entire fight into a purgatory for hunter to be continuously killed.
This is nothing new to the Hunter, that is quite literally the entirety of the Soulsborne series, the Hunter dying over and over works in his favor as every time he dies he learns more about the opponent's combat patterns and how to counter them.

Could you post their profile?
What stops the Hunter from just dodging or deflecting the projectiles? Or using their own projectiles to fire back (This key of the Hunter has more than just a single gun to use for range spam).
Deconstruction would just slice through any form of deflection that isn't an energy barrier or an energy bullet not made of solid matter.

Dodging just allows uno to go for an instant KO due to Analytical prediction, predicting where he would dodge.

This is nothing new to the Hunter, that is quite literally the entirety of the Soulsborne series, the Hunter dying over and over works in his favor as every time he dies he learns more about the opponent's combat patterns and how to counter them.
Except. That isn't Uno's fighting style. Uno is just following whatever I.R.I.S. shows. So in order to beat Uno. He must overcome I.R.I.S. first such as Zain.

Deconstruction would just slice through any form of deflection that isn't an energy barrier or an energy bullet not made of solid matter.
Awesome, so the Hunter can indeed deflect it via the Beast Roar
Dodging just allows uno to go for an instant KO due to Analytical prediction, predicting where he would dodge.
Can he predict invisible opponents?
Except. That isn't Uno's fighting style. Uno is just following whatever I.R.I.S. shows. So in order to beat Uno. He must overcome I.R.I.S. first such as Zain.
And what stops the hunter from doing so?

Nothing stops Uno from teleporting to his deflected blade and slashing Hunter immediately after.
That tactic is nothing new to the Hunter and would result in Uno getting stunned by a shotgun to the torso followed instantly by having his insides turned into his outsides by a Visceral attack
X-ray and night vision. Yes he can.
...How would either of those let him see something invisible?
Has he dealt with computers before? That and the FTL Reaction of Uno granted from it.
He's dealt with eldritch gods that exist on a higher plane of thought that have intelligence far beyond anything humans are capable of achieving to the point that trying to understand an inkling of their knowledge instantly drives people irreversibly mad, reduces them to a vegitative state, or just kills them outright, does that count?

That tactic is nothing new to the Hunter and would result in Uno getting stunned by a shotgun to the torso followed instantly by having his insides turned into his outsides by a Visceral attack
Elaborate.
...How would either of those let him see something invisible?
You're telling me he is not a living breathing human?
He's dealt with eldritch gods that exist on a higher plane of thought that have intelligence far beyond anything humans are capable of achieving to the point that trying to understand an inkling of their knowledge instantly drives people irreversibly mad, reduces them to a vegitative state, or just kills them outright, does that count?
That sounds far more impressive sure but that's like unquantifiable. Just like other basic characters that sometimes are quoted with thing like "possesses skills that goes beyond comprehension". Just put up a list of feats that have been done by eldritch gods and the hunter before. I might change my mind if you do.

I'd like to add on that even beings beyond human comprehension were given far lower intelligence ratings than most characters that have actual feats or skills that supports that intelligence rating. So no, being beyond comprehension of a human doesn't mean being beyond the comprehension of a futuristic technological device

What is the correlation between a living breathin human, invisibility and night vision? X-ray also don't help against invisibility, infrared and thermograpic vision would be the things that would help against something like invisibility.
Oh sorry, i meant infrared. I mixed up x-rays with infrared.

I see Demigra and Yugioh characters share the same 8th spot in 2-C for some reason.

Which one is more stronger?

That seems to be a typo, it is accepted that yugioh characters are above demigra, so it should be yugioh 8th, demigra 9th, Jack Kline 10th

I don't even know what Yugioh characters can do, hell why Egyptian Gods are on the spot depite their profile is lacking as hell

If need be the Hunter can also summon a bunch of allies who are equal to himself in power and skill to assist him

Who was the characters again debated in the two previous pages? I know Crocodile and Hunter, but sage was arguing for Ali or Uno?
He argued Ali at first, I think Crocodile beat him, then Uno started getting argued instead of Ali, I still think Crocodioe beats Uno, since he's nigh-on unkillable to him and has a pure combat stamina advantage, and Uno vs Hunter is being debated now, though I will say that Hunter has a wincon and as much time as he needs to achieve that wincon, so he'd probably place above Crocodile

Ali is currently the one in the list so then Uno should be put along with him if they both can beat Johnny but can't against higher spots (don't know about Crocodile sine I honestly didn't paid attention to the previous debate, but he definitely don't beat the Hunter with his infinite retries and all his haxs).
Throw Cid Kagenou in there too!!
Done.

I don't even know what Yugioh characters can do, hell why Egyptian Gods are on the spot depite their profile is lacking as hell
Passive layered Power null + invul that makes them neg diff all attacks and hax thrown at them
Yubel in particular has unresisted hax in the form of mind hax that she leads with in-character along with Mid-Godly regen and a multitude of other hax

Passive layered Power null + invul that makes them neg diff all attacks and hax thrown at them
Yubel in particular has unresisted hax in the form of mind hax that she leads with in-character along with Mid-Godly regen and a multitude of other hax
Doesn't Demigra have high godly regeneration negation?

He argued Ali at first, I think Crocodile beat him, then Uno started getting argued instead of Ali, I still think Crocodioe beats Uno, since he's nigh-on unkillable to him and has a pure combat stamina advantage, and Uno vs Hunter is being debated now, though I will say that Hunter has a wincon and as much time as he needs to achieve that wincon, so he'd probably place above Crocodile
Unlike Ali, Uno would definitely defeat his opponents at any cost. He even untilized M.A.T.A.'s satellite laser that was called to have the potential to rod of god a country to ash.

Besides that, Uno has the option to pretty much blender the guy into an energy smoothie if he used his blade in tandem with Fumar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back