• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which way does Luffy deal with the speed amp? Does Croc in the 7-C key scale to the same feat during that time period?

And the gas basically insta melt things on contact, so if Croc get blasted in point blank then there's really no way to escape.
He predicted it and punched the dude out, Croc can't do the ladder here. And it happened in East Blue.

Croc can regenerate from little sand, so he can get away from it point blank I feel

In which way does Luffy deal with the speed amp? Does Croc in the 7-C key scale to the same feat during that time period?

And the gas basically insta melt things on contact, so if Croc get blasted in point blank then there's really no way to escape.
Post the profile and I will just do the match (or you could) to not clog more the thread with Reaper shit. Also, as far I know from other matches Luffy don't have any speed feat like, the closest thing I think would be the feats against Katakuri but those involved more precog than anything else and were performed by a Luffy that claps Crocodile so bad. And like, Crocodile lost against a beginning of series Luffy so the argument that he scale to the crazy Luffy is stupid to say the least.

Is there any reason as to why you guys have to debatte that here of all places instead of a VS thread? Croc and Ali dropped way too often in the last few pages to be honest
Because Reaper is too Reaper to make matches to debate characters, something that he have said several times other to do when they begin to argue here.

If that's the case then croc would get his hand deconstruct. Hmm, I have watch One Piece but I don't remembered the 3000x speed feat.

How little we are talking here?
Crocodile, by the time the speed amp comes out, would probably know that it's a shitty idea to try and sock him lol

Luffy blew him to smithereens several times so like, a foot's worth... or a part of the coat.
Crocodile doesn't scale to Luffy in analytical skills, so... The argument that he can do the same shit Luffy did against Kuro against AoE attacks is objectively not an argument.

Now, I vanish.
True lmfao
Post the profile and I will just do the match (or you could) to not clog more the thread with Reaper shit. Also, as far I know from other matches Luffy don't have any speed feat like, the closest thing I think would be the feats against Katakuri but those involved more precog than anything else and were performed by a Luffy that claps Crocodile so bad. And like, Crocodile lost against a beginning of series Luffy so the argument that he scale to the crazy Luffy is stupid to say the least.
Kuro, ya idjit. Aka the dude Luffy fought in his weakest key.

And Crocodile lost because he couldn't really deal with Luffy being rubber with no DF powers outside of his hook

I mean, unless the other side have Clairvoyance or something like that normally the characters aren't able to see someone at hundreds of meters/kilometers away in middle of central park with the distance and all the trees, so most of the time Ada passive mind control would be unable to activate.

Last edited:
Kratos for a spot in 2-C. 4-D mind, soul, concept, luck, vector and memory manipulation and absorption, as well as similar resistances on top of Type 1 conceptual attacks and being untouchable even by abstract entities at his strongest. Not to mention all of the other abilities he has, including those of Hades himself and being able to see all conflict across time and space, which would let him know what his enemies would be able to do.
So, regarding this, do the Saint Seiya dudes resistances hold up?

Now that I realized he'd use a shotgun. I.R.I.S. has been shown to even work against something as bare ones chain and cogs. So what prevents it from halting the shotgun from firing? (64:28)
The Hunter's weapons are for the most part extremely low-tech, the majority of their firearms are flintlock in design, theres not really any technology there to manipulate

BTW Malakai has Uni+ range so she doesn't qualify for the list

"Range: Standard Melee range, Planetary with Disciplines, Universal+ with Reality"

It'd be trying to halt what's essentially a modified flintlock pistol.

Can it stop the gunpowder from going boom?
Nope, but might stop the mechanism that slams into the charge of slug that activates the powder.
The Hunter's weapons are for the most part extremely low-tech, the majority of their firearms are flintlock in design, theres not really any technology there to manipulate
That's what happened in that scene I showed ya. There was no tech nearby yet I.R.I.S. damn well manipulated rusted cogs and chains. I don't know what bs tech heresy is going on there but. It's pretty clear it would work on almost anything.

Nope, but might stop the mechanism that slams into the charge of slug that activates the powder.

That's what happened in that scene I showed ya. There was no tech nearby yet I.R.I.S. damn well manipulated rusted cogs and chains. I don't know what bs tech heresy is going on there but. It's pretty clear it would work on almost anything.
72:54, the restraints are hooked up to a device, its not just cogs and chains, its actual electric machinery. Nothing proving that it would be able to manipulate a non-electric flintlock weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back